Unity Abandoned Ticklish Tessa [2021-01-29] [Caroo]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
we got a tongue now and pussy can get licked :D
oh man, I know its a feet ticklish game, but I really hope for a dick in the game (for MC) to have some fun with these feet and more as well.
Great stuff

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Huh. Weird. Thought I'd commented on this before. Mm, might've been a Newgrounds demo or something.
Alright, boys, stand back while I drop a few mad truth bombs all over this thread...

...ehh, 's alright. What, you expected a Pulitzer-worthy, in-depth breakdown of the game? Nah, man.
Look, I've said it a hundred times before: "I don't get foot fetishists"... but what I do get are cute characters with somewhat intriguing designs. And this... this hits that spot. The tickling, for me, is hit or miss, but it's a character going through progressively lewder scenes and having fun with it—I'm not about to shit on that. The fact that I can go into a den of complete revulsion such as this and come out giving it a mildly interested thumbs-up is basically a glowing review in and of itself... plus the facial expressions in the new questionnaire portions before the actual sessions are fun to watch.

So yeah... and it's pretty light on file size. If I can come out finding something I liked, you can, too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Totes_Adorbs

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I've said it a hundred times before: "I don't get foot fetishists"... but what I do get are cute characters with somewhat intriguing designs. And this... this hits that spot.
Oh shi...!! This sounds dangerous, gonna stop my download of this. I've got enough weird fetishes trough past years, I think it's time to stop.

ogor12

May 29, 2017
I think her sending us some photos after each meeting would be nice addition, and maybe a different position. Nice game for foot fetishists.

edit: october update anyone?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes