Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
I tried "the game", it's another case of: I have nothing exciting to tell or show, so I made it sandbox and added some stupid and useless grinding to lengthen the "story" playing time.
But at least Dev warns us repeatedly: "An hour of your life, gone".(n)

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
This MC does look silly, but I found it interesting that he's not a dwarf MC like in many games, but a giant MC lol.
and if there is incest naturally I am in.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Dev really needs to change a time skipping mechanism.

No one wants to skip for more than 1 hour. And clicking on hourglass and then on 1 hour time frame is so annoying. Just change it to skip for 1 hour every time you click on hourglass.

1718871937990.png

"NTR Avoidable and non canon" Idon't understand this, so ntr is the canon?
This game looks like Power Vacuum. Even the quest system and mini map looks the same. So I guess the NTR is non-canon. Main plot will not have NTR and you can just watch NTR scenes as non-canon events (like "What if?").

Reactions: Allan Wolf

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Dev really needs to change a time skipping mechanism.

No one wants to skip for more than 1 hour. And clicking on hourglass and then on 1 hour time frame is so annoying. Just change it to skip for 1 hour every time you click on hourglass.

View attachment 3752874

This game looks like Power Vacuum. Even the quest system and mini map looks the same. So I guess the NTR is non-canon. Main plot will not have NTR and you can just watch NTR scenes as non-canon events (like "What if?").
That takes a lot of fun out of it, well vanilla fans enjoy
At least it's not bbc, something is something xd

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, when I saw the Walkthrough on this game was very similar to that of Power Vacuum, I decided to give this a shot. And I am glad I did. Now for future chapters, as for the whole NTR thing goes, maybe a good way to do it is like with how Power Vacuum did it, kinda make it as like Avoidable, but at the same time, have something to reverse time if you make the mistake of the choice leading to the NTR. So like a Game Over but a reverse time as well, always liked that too about Power Vacuum, which this game seems took inspiration from. Still, this game, as it is now was a very interesting start, and wondering where it is going, specially with how it ended. Thank you so very much for this, and I will totally be looking forward for future releases!!!

DVM_

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Yeah originally this was supposed to be vanilla harem but --- ICANTRESIST THERE NEEDS TO BE NTR THERE MUST BE NTR -- so ill make a ntr side story thats like completely avoidable - you dont have to click on the ntr events.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah originally this was supposed to be vanilla harem but --- ICANTRESIST THERE NEEDS TO BE NTR THERE MUST BE NTR -- so ill make a ntr side story thats like completely avoidable - you dont have to click on the ntr events.
Don't worry, we love NTR.

Edit: You might want to delete that post with weird "meme". We get it. We like NTR.

Reactions: Papasfrias

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
But it's not canon so, it doesn't matter if it's avoidable or not

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Time skipping simulator with nothing to do.
And extra clicks, just because.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes