Flash Completed Tifa - Interactive Touching Game 2 [Uncensored] [KooooN Soft]

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
Tifa - Interactive Touching Game 2 KooooN Soft    by That Dude.png

Overview:
Also known as Tifa BDSM.
Once again Tifa got captured tied-up in bondage. Although she is trying to break free she's still all at your disposal.
Now it's up to you to decide her fate, so move her around, undress and touch her up, dominate her, and "enjoy" her company!
Just be gentle with her, she's still one of our favourite Final Fantasy characters.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-11
Release Date: 2010-04-29
Developer: -
Censored: Uncensored (fuck you censorship)
Language: Japanese (instructions in english below in the game)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional Infos:

DOWNLOAD
- - -
(Don't worry preview images are censored only because I hate spoilers, the game is 99% uncensored, dicks are not, but you did not come here for the D)
RJ061653_img_main.jpg RJ061653_img_smp1.jpg RJ061653_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
this game mechiancs reminds me of a flash game called naughty maid or something

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Sooo is the mega up version supposed to be a super sketchy installer?
vt.png

Edit:
DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM MEGAUP.
I've tried to refresh the page, and it will give you a various amount of exe's it wants you to run.
Assuming these are all malicious, scam bait, et ceterea.

Jul 11, 2018
View attachment 261282
That's definitely not good. That said, I wouldn't recommend downloading this game from anywhere either way, since it's a very common and easily accessible old game found on just about any adult game site, no DL required. No need to add any more to your computer's memory when you can easily just play it online.

W65

May 31, 2018
I mean... "touching" games are a whole genre unto themselves. Osawari? I can't remember what the Japanese term is for it. If this reminds you of another one, that's probably because they're starting from a pretty common base.

Reactions: slashslayer

poiiu

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 261282

Edit:
I've tried to refresh the page, and it will give you a various amount of exe's it wants you to run.
You might just be the worst pirate I've ever seen. I downloaded it, no sketchy .exe, just a couple files and the .swf, all you need to run it smh.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 261282

Edit:
Unfortunately this is not downloaded from megaup but by some ad services that provide megaup. How do I know that? Quite simply reading the file name.

^this is what is should be, yours doesn't match it at all. We're hoping they blacklist their current ad provider and move onto others, but in the meantime just use an adblocker (like uBlockOrigin) on their site.

Edit: Here's the file scan for the megaup file:

poiiu

Oct 30, 2017
Which mirror, captain?
I've downloaded it from all the mirrors in the post (including the "sketchy" MEGA UP link), and they all pose no threat. You just need to have an adblocker (naturally, ads everywhere disguised as downloads), and then you locate the real download button and go from there.

Reactions: That Dude

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I've downloaded it from all the mirrors in the post (including the "sketchy" MEGA UP link), and they all pose no threat. You just need to have an adblocker (naturally, ads everywhere disguised as downloads), and then you locate the real download button and go from there.
I'm using ABP in Firefox, usually blocks everything. I visited the same page at least ten times to test, and it never gave me the actual .zip, just random adware. That alone raises a number of red flags for me. All being said, my post is credit to people who are actually dumb enough to run random exe files they download.
The other mirrors seemed to work fine, but the mega up link just lead me to a large amount of scam bait, and potential computer hijacking software. So I stand by my statement.

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
@Prick, that's why I always suggest to follow the "Installation" spoiler, as you said, to keep people from opening malicious .exe files.

Btw, for everyone, just to be clear, MegaUp link is fine and is one of the fastest, just avoid random .exe and fake sites.