• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

changelog17

Nov 16, 2018
Do you have any plans to include anal sex and/or small penis humiliation in the future? Would like to see and contribute if planned.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
I only hope the scenes will be animated in the future. I imagine a lot of people will compare this to the original game which had proper animations and be disappointed at the lack of animated scenes.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Honestly Tifa not looking like Tifa makes me completely uninterested in this game.
Make her tits and hips more in line with what the character should actually look like.
Might be just me, but when you take an already existing character and change them in this manner, I lose interest.
It was the same with Hentai when I was younger, but yeah..aside from that. Focus on your other games.
With a normal looking Tifa I am all for this game. The only deal breaker is that it's Tifa with weird proportions.

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Honestly Tifa not looking like Tifa makes me completely uninterested in this game.
Make her tits and hips more in line with what the character should actually look like.
Might be just me, but when you take an already existing character and change them in this manner, I lose interest.
It was the same with Hentai when I was younger, but yeah..aside from that. Focus on your other games.
With a normal looking Tifa I am all for this game. The only deal breaker is that it's Tifa with weird proportions.
mhh, i agree that cloud and tifa look a bit odd here, but for me its mainly the faces.. i dont know what engine the dev is using, but i hope its possible to make them look more similar to the games

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
I remember the game by NN, was so sad he left it abandoned. I'm so so happy you've picked it up and kept Tifa's incredibly beautiful proportions!
As for additions, I hope there's a way weasel Cloud finding out and being interested the cuckold life! Some netorase/cuckolding is always welcome :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
NTR IR game 4 hours old on this site with already 3 pages of comments and 40% profanity emojis collected? I can only imagine what some of these comments are going on about haha! Those supposed NTR haters can never resist visiting can they?
Well, count me as interested.

Any chance there is preggo stuff in the future? I didn't see it in the future tag comments, but I know your games dance all around it and tease about the future but none of them are there yet. That's the biggest problem with having a preggo kink, is it takes so long for a game to finally get into that kind of stuff, that it forces me to ask early so I don't get hopeful then find out years into a project it's never gonna happen.

Anyways, good luck, I'll be back for more.
Sex scenes with preggo are out of question, but seeing Tifa pregnant... It could be

Do you have any plans to include anal sex and/or small penis humiliation in the future? Would like to see and contribute if planned.
I don't think "small penis" or too small, but I really plan to add humilliation... Not too heavy humilliation though

I only hope the scenes will be animated in the future. I imagine a lot of people will compare this to the original game which had proper animations and be disappointed at the lack of animated scenes.
It's kind of difficult to animate in this engine, TDD animations were pretty rigid and I kind of know how to make something like that but... I really try to avoid it because it didn't look too good in my opinion

I understand your preference, though you have to understand that I personally really like this kind of proportions on Tifa... It's not too exaggerated in my opinion... If you don't like it, it's fine

I remember the game by NN, was so sad he left it abandoned. I'm so so happy you've picked it up and kept Tifa's incredibly beautiful proportions!
As for additions, I hope there's a way weasel Cloud finding out and being interested the cuckold life! Some netorase/cuckolding is always welcome :giggle:
Right now, I don't have planned to add swinging and cuckolding... But I may change my mind in the future

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I know in the original game Tifa was mainly focused in the black guy that bullys cloud. But I hope she also does a lot with Barret here. I saw she is already doing some moves

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Questions for Developer(s)
Male and female protags but who do we mainly play as?

Both sides while switching perspective or only playing as one of them?

If it's both side, can we turn off or skip male perspective?

I'm more of a NTR player if played by Female protag not Male, unless it's me stealing another male's woman/girl.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Questions for Developer(s)
Male and female protags but who do we mainly play as?

Both sides while switching perspective or only playing as one of them?

If it's both side, can we turn off or skip male perspective?

I'm more of a NTR player if played by Female protag not Male, unless it's me stealing another male's woman/girl.
We mainly play as Cloud... You can't skip Cloud's POV, but you can skip Tifa's POV... In this first release, we mainly play as Cloud and at the end of his part, we begin to see Tifa's POV of all that happened in the game... If you want, you can skip to Tifa's POV (it's the part where an image appears and it says "Tifa's POV")

Reactions: Seittitgib
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes