VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tilden Hall [v0.2] [Sueet Monn]

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hey

Is the archive linked in OP missing a few files? When playing it from a fresh install (i.e. not overwriting prior version) you get this "scene" after the opening dialogue with Mom and Lindsay is over:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SueetMonn

SueetMonn

May 7, 2017
well i played the game. it is a good start but then i got stuck when i need to meet up with the friends in the common room after they watch the show. from that point its bit of a mess. also when i click on aaliyah's room i end up in the common/cafeteria part
Ah, thanks for this feedback. I haven't heard of or encountered this yet - I'll take a look at the logic and will see what exactly is going wrong here. I'll add this to the v0.2b update that will go out later this week.

With regard to the smut/sexual content, the next version update (v0.3) will have full sex. I'm not going to do the typical build up sequence (first you get a hand job, then a blowjob later on, then maybe sex after a few encounters) - as far as I've experienced that's not actually how things happen in real life haha. The next version update will be quite large, so I'm planning for it to go out around mid-May before I go away on another work trip.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Like it.

I thought it's just another decent campus-based game but after Eric and that dilemma who's lying and who's telling the truth, I'm genuinely interested in the story.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I click on the Barrista option "That's right!" and it acts like I clicked "No, sorry. Just saying hi.".

Cannot click on Aliyah's door. Acts as though I clicked the "Cafeteria/Common Room" link.

Can't find anything to do besides work out and go to the various places.

Tried cheating money=1000 in case I missed something. Doing that, I get the error "ScriptError: could not find label 'buyTrunksOption'." when I try to buy the trunks for the Pool from the Shop. (I am guessing buying the trunks and using the pool is not implemented yet?")

Lindsey's never home. Tanya and Elly are never home. What's-his-name never wants to talk in my room.

What is there to do besides working out and sleeping?

SueetMonn

May 7, 2017
I click on the Barrista option "That's right!" and it acts like I clicked "No, sorry. Just saying hi.".

Cannot click on Aliyah's door. Acts as though I clicked the "Cafeteria/Common Room" link.

Can't find anything to do besides work out and go to the various places.

Tried cheating money=1000 in case I missed something. Doing that, I get the error "ScriptError: could not find label 'buyTrunksOption'." when I try to buy the trunks for the Pool from the Shop. (I am guessing buying the trunks and using the pool is not implemented yet?")

Lindsey's never home. Tanya and Elly are never home. What's-his-name never wants to talk in my room.

What is there to do besides working out and sleeping?
Hey, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, certain areas of the game are still yet to be implemented. Unless I've terribly miscalculated, you shouldn't actually be able to help fix the coffee machine yet without manipulating variables through the console - I don't think there's enough time to complete all of that side mission's precursor steps. I could be wrong though, in which case that's a big bug that I've overlooked.

I can't seem to replicate the bug with Aaliyah's room that some people have mentioned. Might be an issue with the button mapping? Alternatively, it could be an issue with save games from the previous version not correctly logging what day it is and accidentally sending people to the next line of code. I've implemented a fix that should solve the problem if it's the latter, but definitely let me know if the problem persists in the next version.

Like it.

I thought it's just another decent campus-based game but after Eric and that dilemma who's lying and who's telling the truth, I'm genuinely interested in the story.
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you like it so far :)

Reactions: vir_cotto

SueetMonn

May 7, 2017
Thanks! This next update will have some additional choices. Not just dialogue-altering choices, either - real choices that will directly impact the story. Your in-game actions will begin to resonate throughout the story in a butterfly effect type way as well. v0.3 is an ambitious update, but I'm sure you'll all love it!

Dec 29, 2018
Thanks! This next update will have some additional choices. Not just dialogue-altering choices, either - real choices that will directly impact the story. Your in-game actions will begin to resonate throughout the story in a butterfly effect type way as well. v0.3 is an ambitious update, but I'm sure you'll all love it!
Awesome. Will any of those choices have something to do with our roommate's hot mom, Catherine? I can think of a few actions she could do with our character that would resonate throughout the story.

SueetMonn

May 7, 2017
Awesome. Will any of those choices have something to do with our roommate's hot mom, Catherine? I can think of a few actions she could do with our character that would resonate throughout the story.
Hahah not in this next update, but I do have a plan for Catherine later on in the story :LOL:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The developer is apparently away from home a LOT. I do hope he finds more time to work on it, but had to put my support on hold for the time being as well.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I was excited to play this after looking at the 4th and 6th screenshot. Too bad it is abandoned.