2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
View attachment 3031784

Overview:
They started dating.
When their happiness was at its peak, a momentary mistake left one man with a weakness.
There is no going back.
The humiliating corporal punishment that takes place here and there in the school.
The increasingly escalating education time.
Special education to protect her boyfriend begins.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-25
Release Date: 2021-01-18
Original Title: GOS01-おしおきの教育時間~私、彼氏のために教育を受けます~
Developer: Kenjya Time
Translator: gfurst
Version: 1.07
Censored: Yes
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3031785 View attachment 3031786 View attachment 3031788 View attachment 3031789
this looks perfect. is there an uncensor patch anywhere?

unlike others in this thread, i actually wish more of this kind of NTR was out there, getting tired of the 12,000th "and then i shared my girlfriend" versions. like, that's hot too, but it doesn't have the hot factor of being reluctance, corruption, heartbreak like the best NTR haha

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Artist is Remana/Mana. occasionally does animations (mostly Genshin by the looks of it)

1698277845992.png

Reactions: ICeBuch

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Oh I have seen this before! I think I first found it from ohentai .org that contained scenes but no english subtitles. That was probably like close to a year ago. I'm sure it's purely NTR (no netori/netorase).

Reactions: Vlbc

quazar

May 30, 2017
What's with all the kink shaming going on here? It very clearly has the "blackmail" and "corruption" tags. If you don't like it that's fine, but there's no reason to post about it in a game discussion thread.
It got Corruption!? Hell yeh brother! Sign me in! thanks 4 clarified

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
The game seems to get stuck at the scene in the boy's bathroom. I can't go further.

EDIT: I started a new game and skipped ahead and it was able to move past that point.

Last edited:

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
How are you running this, I've tried both just running it (with and without Admin) and using Locale Remulator x64 (with and without Admin) but I can't get it to work past chapter 2. It gets stuck loading, and I don't know why. Am I the only one who's having issues with this?

zackii90

Nov 23, 2017
Looking at the game images, it feels like it has a lot of reused scenes. I'm gonna pass on this one
if you ever know anything about animation then you would've know it not a "reused" scene. Look closely and you will see each image is a bit difference than each other, and guess what if you piece all of them together & run them...Its an animation, not scene reused

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
if you ever know anything about animation then you would've know it not a "reused" scene. Look closely and you will see each image is a bit difference than each other, and guess what if you piece all of them together & run them...Its an animation, not scene reused
Oh really?! I didnt know. Wow..thanks for the heads up, mr obvious. :rolleyes:

I was pertaining on the 1st image as it looks like the gallery and it has a few repetetive thumbnails.

Edit: Anyway, just played the game, and theres a few scene reuse but that's fine. I thought there's gonna be a ton of reused scenes hence the initial comment.

Last edited:

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
wheres the toggle that turns rubbers off? What kind of pussy blackmailer uses rubbers during their debut rape anyways? He might as well taken her to dinner first while he was at it.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Hezor

jyrds

Jun 10, 2018
How are you running this, I've tried both just running it (with and without Admin) and using Locale Remulator x64 (with and without Admin) but I can't get it to work past chapter 2. It gets stuck loading, and I don't know why. Am I the only one who's having issues with this?
having the same issue and no luck proceeding

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes