bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
how tf do i do the lamp puzzle in guest room. the 4 words i have are his, on, side and just a random s. like tf am i meant tto make a word out of that

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Not to gaslight or any, but this was the best update so far. Holy Fuck!!
I'm completely mind fucked, but in a good way. From the Akane/Selena scene to the plethora of revelations revealed, I enjoyed every minute of this. I figured something was off about Eric and Akane and suspected it wasn't normal, but damn, what are they? Is Akane our actual sister? Why is Ellie's ass so smackable? I need answers. Ellie also looked hot as hell as technodancer, btw.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Can you tell me where the four time fragments are to get the Vanessa one?
After Nekane first scenes and dialogues finish, you need to touch the shelf in front of you; on the bottom of the scene, left side near to the floor. But not the shelf closest to you; the one far.

Last edited:

BConscience

Oct 14, 2018
Just started playing. The starting voice acting was a bit stiff.

And did you voice act all the sound effects yourself?

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone have a 0.20 WT or a save with all the available content ?? Did someone unlock the final bonus content or complete the "My Murder Mystery" bonus task ??

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone have a 0.20 WT or a save with all the available content ?? Did someone unlock the final bonus content or complete the "My Murder Mystery" bonus task ??
What I did to solve the MMM bonus, was to read all the reports on the table, then take once of the cassettes, and the check the right water cooler. After than you need to "use" the beach balls in order. I think the order was most right, most left, middle left and middle right. At least that's what i did and it worked for me.

I'll give you my save file as well, it should have everything on it.

Btw, where is the code from the box supposed to go? There is a phone right next to it, but I just couldn't find where to use it. Thanks

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I'll give you my save file as well, it should have everything on it.
Thanks bro', I appreciate it.(y)

Btw, where is the code from the box supposed to go? There is a phone right next to it, but I just couldn't find where to use it. Thanks
There's an arrow under the cocktail glass (Extras) and zero2hero website, click it > top left corner on the phone there's the "Shop". Just enter that code and the codes shared by raf (thanks for sharing them, bro'(y)) to unlock the bonus renders.

Reactions: Juraj_SVK

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Great game but my god I don't know what you would do without the walkthrough (Which BTW ends at V13 so it could use a update badly.).

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes