Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Any news from Discord if the devs are actually working on any aspect of the game or they are just wasting and milking their supporters time by doing wallpapers?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any news from Discord if the devs are actually working on any aspect of the game or they are just wasting and milking their supporters time by doing wallpapers?
dunno about discord but by patreon it's latter.

• Sad
Reactions: Kvr64##

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
damn, I thought it was less time required...
3 months of no patreon/subs updates (technically that gets checked now) or 18 months since last update.

edit: mods decision is that not abandoned yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nacht13

verdana nick

Dec 21, 2022
that moment when you keep your save games in respective folder with version numbers, come back to f95 after a few months, make the curious search, see the screenshots to remember which one it was, smile coz it was memorable enough to easily recall, come to the last page, and find it unofficially abandoned.

Yeah, That!

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
Patreon has been updated a few times this year already (mainly polls and wallpapers) so there might still be hope for the game.

Gabbagul

Jul 12, 2021
Steam supporters who bought the season pass still haven't received the 4th part of their purchases and haven't heard a peep in 10 months. (4/20/2023 was the most recent dev post there)

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Dammit I actually like this game! The story was so trippy with time travel and sentient robots I seriously wanted to see what happens next!

precise_malarkey

Mar 18, 2024
I can't tell you all how much I was hoping this game would continue, that the developer would continue to work on it... I was really deep into the playful storyline and the littlesnips of time travel. Damn it all that it appears to be abandoned now...

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Has there been any news from the dev on his discord about any anything game related and not just more wallpaper?

Jan 3, 2023
Patreon last undated on 10/31/2023. I'm a lowest level offered supporter, throwing him a buck a month. I get all news but no other perks. I'd up it in a heartbeat if it would help but there's no evidence that it would. A buck a month is nothing really but out of principle I'm thinking about canceling that as well. Nothing substantive has happened in a year with this title. I think the author is just trying to squeeze a few bucks out of a faithful few. One can tell that I really, really enjoy this title but I'm thinking enough is enough.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Patreon last undated on 10/31/2023. I'm a lowest level offered supporter, throwing him a buck a month. I get all news but no other perks. I'd up it in a heartbeat if it would help but there's no evidence that it would. A buck a month is nothing really but out of principle I'm thinking about canceling that as well. Nothing substantive has happened in a year with this title. I think the author is just trying to squeeze a few bucks out of a faithful few. One can tell that I really, really enjoy this title but I'm thinking enough is enough.
They still have all that up on Kickstarter to...jeez, this was great, but the signs are everywhere they are no longer doing anything anymore.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes