Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
After looking at the mom collection and the whole time loop/travel plot, if the Mom doesn't looks like Sarah Connor I will be disappointed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard's Kiss

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Oof. So I played this game kuz the premise sounded good, but that mc tho ...

God he's insufferable; So dour, so pessimistic, always judging people before even talking to them. Mc gets a date with the most popular girl in school yet complains and backpeddles. Like maybe she's not stuck up or has alterior motives. Maybe she likes you ... why even go up to her and ask her out if you didn't expect a positive outcome. Wasting everyone's time.

Ugh I can't stand these type of people. They are the same people who push people away because of assumptions yet complain about being lonely. I had to drop it, I can't enjoy a story if my mc is a douche. Pulls me right out of it. Like I get it if he's an npc, but he is me, I get to control his action. If I can't relate to the mc or at least enjoy their personality, it's a big dub for me.

Best wishes on your game ...

Reactions: qaywsx and Novo67

Wizard's Kiss

Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
Oof. So I played this game kuz the premise sounded good, but that mc tho ...

God he's insufferable; So dour, so pessimistic, always judging people before even talking to them. Mc gets a date with the most popular girl in school yet complains and backpeddles. Like maybe she's not stuck up or has alterior motives. Maybe she likes you ... why even go up to her and ask her out if you didn't expect a positive outcome. Wasting everyone's time.

Ugh I can't stand these type of people. They are the same people who push people away because of assumptions yet complain about being lonely. I had to drop it, I can't enjoy a story if my mc is a douche. Pulls me right out of it. Like I get it if he's an npc, but he is me, I get to control his action. If I can't relate to the mc or at least enjoy their personality, it's a big dub for me.

Best wishes on your game ...
Thanks for the best wishes and feedback. No worries about the game not being your thing, everyone has preferences and I can definitely understand not enjoying a game - or any medium for that matter - with a main character I can't relate to, since it happens to me every so often as well.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
Wizard's Kiss Hey there, you and your team (if any) have built something incredible. I personally enjoyed everything about this game, and since I don't want to spoil anything for the others, I will stop myself from going at length about all the things I liked in your game. I am really grateful to you for sharing your work here and letting us all experience it. This game is brave enough to take all the stories it tries to tell seriously, and immerse a player completely into its world, while many others are more into animations, quick action, and shallow MCs. Keep rocking and keep growing! I sincerely hope and pray that you get a lot of support from the international community! I look forward to more of such loops and implosions! Cheers!

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Wizard's Kiss, cause I enjoyed your work so far (and liked the quite innovative use of the skip function ingame)
I've just created a fan signature GIF for "Time Implosion" to share with you & all who like to support:

Time Implosion GIF-Signature
300x124px - 0,76 MB [Gorse]

TI-siG.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to share and/or add a link to the OP if you like this one!
(I really like your original sig - it's on spot with the plot!)

Really hope, your VN will get much more positive attention & the support it deserves eventually!
Looking forward to the next update(s) as well crossing my fingers for you.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Wizard's Kiss I've just started this game, but the way the MC is being addressed by the teacher/policeman is wrong. (script.rpy line 1452 onward)

If the teacher/nun's name is Ms. Syltu, full-name Ms. Celeste Syltu, as shown by the character name of Celeste when she is speaking, why is the default MC name: Paul DiAgua), being referred to as Mr. [mcname] Paul and not [lastname] DiAgua??

Anything that has a Mr, Ms, Miss or Mrs, should be followed by the characters last name.

Wizard's Kiss

Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
Great start. Just needs more material.
Thanks! Hope you enjoy the update.

Wizard's Kiss I've just started this game, but the way the MC is being addressed by the teacher/policeman is wrong. (script.rpy line 1452 onward)

If the teacher/nun's name is Ms. Syltu, full-name Ms. Celeste Syltu, as shown by the character name of Celeste when she is speaking, why is the default MC name: Paul DiAgua), being referred to as Mr. [mcname] Paul and not [lastname] DiAgua??

Anything that has a Mr, Ms, Miss or Mrs, should be followed by the characters last name.
Good catch. This has been fixed this update.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Time Implosion [v0.07c] [Wizard's Kiss] [Half-Tested]

Compressed game for Windows, Linux and Mac

Initial Size: 1.0 Gb
Compressed Size: 190 Mb (PC) - 150 Mb (Mac)

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Edit:
Due to some reports, I recompressed all the animations one by one and separately, it should eliminate the weird green glitch some of you got :BootyTime:

Last edited:

NightMovesUs

Feb 23, 2021
Thanks! Hope you enjoy the update.

Good catch. This has been fixed this update.
You are actually mistaken about a persons last name having to follow Mr., Ms. etc. That is only the case in professional settings. In a non professional setting, one can use Mr, Ms, Miss with the persons first name as a term of endearment, politeness, to show formal respect or flirtation. Examples....Hello Miss Lisa, you look lovely today or Thanks for helping my brother, Mr. Bill.

If you are on a first name basis you are not going to say their last name, but can often times use Mr and Ms.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You are actually mistaken about a persons last name having to follow Mr., Ms. etc. That is only the case in professional settings. In a non professional setting, one can use Mr, Ms, Miss with the persons first name as a term of endearment, politeness, to show formal respect or flirtation. Examples....Hello Miss Lisa, you look lovely today or Thanks for helping my brother, Mr. Bill.

If you are on a first name basis you are not going to say their last name, but can often times use Mr and Ms.
Nope sorry to disagree with you because I'm not sure where you live so I mean no offence but where I'm from Mr Mrs Miss Ms are followed by the surname even in informal settings.
Mr Mrs Ms and Miss are tittles and terms of respect like Doctor, Sir, Madam, officer only when used Formally IE. Teacher, Freinds parents, Next door neighbour, sometimes even with a Boss or for stranger's you meet and sometimes informally for a Freinds parents, and loose acquaintances (IE. someone you see often but don't really kmnow).

If your relationship is good enough that you are allowed to call someone by their first name.
Then the title of Mr, Mrs, Ms and Miss are never used and that is out of politeness and respect.
But they are never ever used with a persons first name that just sounds stupid.
Plus it is also kind of insulting to the person you know to use it on them.

But I'm English what would I know.

No offence Just Saying

Last edited:

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017

no-no-mr-john.jpg

Reactions: Tintron
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes