MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Liking everything about this so far but the right click HAS to change and it's not even close. It needs to bring me directly to the save/load menu screen. I get that developers want to be original and put their touch on games but this is one function that only ends up being worse if you do. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I started playing this game today.

I have a question.

Doesn’t matter what I choose after the loop, one way or another Meslissa will die Tuesday...???

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I started playing this game today.

I have a question.

Doesn’t matter what I choose after the loop, one way or another Meslissa will die Tuesday...???
For now, with the content available, I think she will yes.
But later, I'm sure we'll be able to prevent it. Remember, MC will remember more and more and we'll have more and more choices during the loops.

Reactions: sc0rps

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
The story is good so far. Not much of a fan of how helpless you end up at times, but it makes sense considering that as far as we know we're just a random highschooler. I'm assuming you'll end up more competent as the story goes on, and you'll be able to side step the the big dramatic moments.

I'm curious how the story will turn out when IF we figure out how to prevent Melissa's death. Also I want the option to fuck over Ollie and Steph in the final loop of the game. Even if they end up have no reason to hate you because we save Melissa.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well, this game looks like a good game, but with this little content i expect it at least to take 5 to 6 years before it´s worth playing.

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
Walkthrough updated for v0.11a, which is now available to the general public at Patreon.

(I think there might be a bug at the end of Wednesday which can cause the game to act like you triggered new content with Karina on Monday even if you didn't -- I've noted it in the walkthrough, but would welcome correction if I'm wrong.)

Wizard's Kiss

Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
Walkthrough updated for v0.11a, which is now available to the general public at Patreon.

(I think there might be a bug at the end of Wednesday which can cause the game to act like you triggered new content with Karina on Monday even if you didn't -- I've noted it in the walkthrough, but would welcome correction if I'm wrong.)
Uhhh, I hope that's not there.
I'll take a look and fix that if it is, thanks for the heads up.

Edit: I think I found the issue. Quite a silly mistake I made. It shouldn't affect anyone who is playing to get to the new content, but if someone decides to play through the loop again and doesn't want to trigger the new content they might accidentally get shoved there due to this bug. I'll update the links to v0.11a with this issue fixed in the following hour.

If anyone has already downloaded v0.11a and doesn't want to download v0.11a again, you can just download . On Windows or Linux, extract the .rar and place the files inside Time_Implosion-v0.11a-pc\game and replace the existing script.rpy and script.rpyc with them. If you're on Mac, do the same but the folder is Time_Implosion-v0.11a-mac\Time_Implosion.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game instead.

This should fix the issue. Thank you for reporting this bug.
If anyone is reading this an hour or more after this post, then your version won't have this bug, so don't worry about this fix as your game will already have the updated files.

Last edited:

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018

Thanks. There's something wrong with the link, though. Clicking it just sends you back to the game page.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is the scene in the police car with the crazy arse nun the end of the current content??? Just keeps looping from there. Cheers.
First time played and enjoyed the story so far.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes