Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Absolutely loved it. While the MC started out a little unlikable his dialog had me hooked. The vocabulary used was better than most people I know and it was refreshing and enjoyable to read someone who writes well in English. The characters feel real to me and I have a great deal of empathy for them except for the antagonists who are a bit psycho and over the top. There are interesting philosophical discussions tied up in the story some of which i was already trying to unravel myself before I starting playing this so it struck a chord with me.
The story is really interesting, flows well and I am excited to see where it goes. The renders are nice but sometimes something just feels off. I also saw an earlier picture of Karina in the forums and I wish she still had a more feminine hairstyle but I understand why it was changed.
This isn't going to make sense to some of you but he has a harem tag with a romance tag but no lesbian tag. He has managed to avoid that worn out trope that if there is a harem then we must have Bi-sexual Li's in it to justify girl on girl content. I have been searching for the few creators who get this. I am ecstatic over this and am subscribing to him because of this and the fact that he is talented and I want to see more.
Overall this is really unique and well worth trying out.
Ikr. I had basically accepted lesbian as part of harem & was resigned to using the ctrl key, then I saw multiple ppl complain about it in a lot of games & a lot of devs clarifying the lesbian content in the dev note.
Seems like there are ppl who don't view lesbian content as a reward. Who knew :unsure:

Good catch. Looking forward to the game even more now.

Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
Wizard's Kiss Enjoying both your games! Nothing more really to say except I am patently waiting for the updates. I actually cane from your other game to this one. Which at first I wasn't sure I was going to like, but than once I hit the end of 1st loop etc. I really enjoyed the story. I know it's probably going to be hard but hopefully both of your games get finished. Thanks for sharing your imagination with the world! (y)

Jan 10, 2022
holy shit that cliffhanger, love the game so far. the girls and story are unique, it has more romance than i expected. really well done! glad to support you on patreon(y)

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The game has high potential. The idea of time loop always attracts my attention, whether it is games or movies and so on

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Time Implosion [v0.13] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.11a -> v0.13 [286 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
For some reason never saw this game before, but preview seems nice. However I see it's being developed since 2021, it's because it has slow development or actually has a decent story/content?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Interesting story so far. Wonder if Kiara will have a bigger role in the story? Maybe become an LI for instance in a future update. Same about Natasha as well.

Reactions: Orlox

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Absolutely loved it. While the MC started out a little unlikable his dialog had me hooked. The vocabulary used was better than most people I know and it was refreshing and enjoyable to read someone who writes well in English. The characters feel real to me and I have a great deal of empathy for them except for the antagonists who are a bit psycho and over the top. There are interesting philosophical discussions tied up in the story some of which i was already trying to unravel myself before I starting playing this so it struck a chord with me.
The story is really interesting, flows well and I am excited to see where it goes. The renders are nice but sometimes something just feels off. I also saw an earlier picture of Karina in the forums and I wish she still had a more feminine hairstyle but I understand why it was changed.
This isn't going to make sense to some of you but he has a harem tag with a romance tag but no lesbian tag. He has managed to avoid that worn out trope that if there is a harem then we must have Bi-sexual Li's in it to justify girl on girl content. I have been searching for the few creators who get this. I am ecstatic over this and am subscribing to him because of this and the fact that he is talented and I want to see more.
Overall this is really unique and well worth trying out.
That's a great recommendation. Going for it. (y)

Reactions: Babel71

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I have played this a few times now, taking different choices at each replay. For some reason there is a scene with Karina where initially you can say you like her or stay quiet. When I selected stay quiet and then later when they hide in the library cupboard, karina questions if what he said was true about liking her. Now I am confused cause I selected stay quiet but now the MC said something?

Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

• Thinking Face

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Quite a short update but the story is really intriguing. Very curious about the date with Melissa.

• Haha
Jan 10, 2022
imagine complaining about ugly characters while having the game UFO as signature. the girls are looking unique and i like it bc it's refreshing to see not everytime the same base models like in most of the vn's. secondly this is totally subjective saying that the story is "boring" is imo pretty farfetched. i for one can say that i like it especially the well executed time loop theme.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes