Jan 10, 2022
someone answer please! is there m/s content? and if so, which one is the mom?
no there is no such scene (Yet?), don't know if there will be something in the future imo it looks promising hehe. but as i said nothing with the mom so far she has not much screentime either, so if that is what you are focused on i wouldn't start it.

Reactions: Lans90 and IdanSama

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
It says male protagonist, but the MC looks like a female with just short hair. I'm missing something? :ROFLMAO: Sam also kinda looks half female, with his make-up on.

MC.jpg mc2.jpg

Reactions: HunterSeeker

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just stumbled on this VN. I've played through the first instance of the "Big Confrontation". I have to say this would be a real mess without the walkthrough. Even with the walkthrough there seems to be very little player agency - this is far more a KN than a VN. Rolling through content multiple times to see a few variations, even with skip, rapidly becomes tedious. MC death continually being a forced outcome, feels like multiple "game over you died" branches that we as players encounter in other games. I hate false choices where no matter what you pick you get the same outcome. So far there are too many "choices" where no matter what you die. I realize that the player gets recycled "back" to the start, but that's not really true. The start you're "returned" too, actually has different choices some forced upon you.

Despite all of that this is an interesting VN and I'm with holding judgement. Good luck with your VN I'll be waiting your next update.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So, the game asks me in the begining to put the MC name, but still says "Dallas". Is this intended?

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
How do I get out of the kidnapped sister loop? I feel like I tried everything and I'm getting no results. Edit: Nevermind. Not sure how, but I got out of it after 5 loops of trying different things.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hope there'd be a karma event for Ollie. That damn immature, jealous GigaSimp is annoying after some time. No wonder Melissa doesn't like him lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Cole_Talb
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes