Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
just a trivial occurrence in the game, it isn't the normal behavior of the LIs, play the game and you will see.
Could you please spoil it for me? AFAIK imps don't make anyone horny. What's making them horny?

Edit : played the whole content and nothing explained what made her so horny that she was fine sending nudes to a stranger.

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Interesting update, just kind of sucked that it ended just before we got to see the thing they spent half the update talking about :p.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I was so-so on this when it started, but it was interesting enough to get me to try it again. I'm glad I did. It just needed to get more of the story told to show its potential. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes. Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Orlox

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 228 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
any way to adjust window opacity on PC? I feel like i'm missing half of every image.
I know how to clear the UI entirely but I don't want to do that for every render.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
any way to adjust window opacity on PC? I feel like i'm missing half of every image.
I know how to clear the UI entirely but I don't want to do that for every render.
I don't know what exactly you mean with "adjust window opacity", but maybe my attached textbox replacement is going to fix it for you...

I edited the original ingame textbox because I was slightly annoyed that it
  • constantly hides too much bottom of the renders and
  • overlaps the GUI on the left side of the screen.
So I fixed these issues by giving the textbox more transparency and a bit less height in size.

Just try it for yourself by replacing the original textbox.png in the folder .../game/gui with the attached one.
Maybe that fixes it for you as well. ;)

Last edited:

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
dissapointing i have not played this game since 0.11 and now i played 0.14 for only 30-40minutes what kind of update is this anyway??? also how often this game does get a new update???

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
dissapointing i have not played this game since 0.11 and now i played 0.14 for only 30-40minutes what kind of update is this anyway??? also how often this game does get a new update???
Because the dev is wasting his time on a crap shit of a game called WTf Island or some shit some devs can't stick to one game, nonono, they need to waste time on multiple games at once.

Reactions: theolin

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Because the dev is wasting his time on a crap shit of a game called WTf Island or some shit some devs can't stick to one game, nonono, they need to waste time on multiple games at once.
Thanks i now understand the situation i would suggest to anyone whom supports this game to save their mopney as i give it 95% to be abandoned in the future...

Nov 3, 2017
Could you recommend a similar game
Well if you want another Time Loop game you have your options of Lust Theory (although it using the time loop more as a setting than a gameplay mechanic) or Time Loop Hunter (character renders don't look as good but alot more open and intricate gameplay).

There are also some smaller HTML games that dabble in time loops as well.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes