• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I haven't played this yet but could someone explain to me..why that babies getting stepped on.

i can't believe i just typed that out and that there is context.
I'm not going to spoil it too much but here's a question to answer yours: If that baby was Hitler would YOU stomp on it? I know plenty of Jews would if they could backwards time travel and they'd do so without a 2nd thought.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I'm so happy there was the option to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those annoying little shits get on my nerves so fucking much. Too bad with the direction this is going, it'd seems we cant progress if they die. I hope i dont have to team up with them to solve the Melissa's case.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TimeImplosion-0.09
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Time Implosion [v0.09] [Wizard's Kiss] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 857 MB / 167 MB - Time_Implosion-v0.09-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 822 MB / 132 MB - Time_Implosion-v0.09-mac-crunched.zip
= ~19,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I played this for a couple releases. Then stopped for a long time.
Now I think I remember why. It is the paywall thing"this choice not available in this version".
Yep. Not playing that kind of game,period. I ran into that on loop 2(10 minutes or less into playing).
Waves bye.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
idiotic game ! to give player choice to click on something for nothing ! like that when mom ask you to shower together !!!

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Why? Any suggestion of it being that way?
Not really, just that it's not specified in the tags. Was just a simple question :)

Still hasn't been answered, so I do find it odd at this point. Though, it doesn't look the type of game if I'm being fair.
Wizard's Kiss Clarity?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ponk01

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Fun story. It was great to give Ollie and Steph their comeuppance. Hope there's more opportunities to beat those two down in the future.

Reactions: sonhot
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes