- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How does one get the parasite on day 2 for the fun point? I thought the earliest you could get the parasite was day 4 on the Janice date? I thought that maybe the parasite could survive mental reset and tried that. I also thought that it might be you have to have sex with Janice on day 2 in the closet now you get the parasite but that doesn't release the parasite either. I'm sorry if I'm an idiot and there is an obvious answer like make the parasite propagate somehow or something.
Btw, does Hydra intend to have a resolution to the new wall (the Don) be you using the ticket to get out of it? Because technically, if you go for saving Matt the Biker, you can actually still have the lottery ticket when you are captured, as you don't need Mom's house or to pay the lawyer dude. Though that path has lain fallow for a while so I wouldn't be surprised if it slipped their mind. I only remembered it when I did the walkthrough in trying to remember how to get the parasite. Anyways, that would be one way to have development not just focus on adding more branches to the Don wall for variety.
Hey man,

You can't get the parasite until day 4. But you can force to who it goes by changing events.
The second wall it's not resolved yet. It's my way to make sure everyone is at some point in memories and skills. But once you pass it for the first time other alternatives opens up.

Cheers!

Reactions: Stormrider56

zerox_killer

Jun 14, 2017
How does one get the parasite on day 2 for the fun point? I thought the earliest you could get the parasite was day 4 on the Janice date? I thought that maybe the parasite could survive mental reset and tried that. I also thought that it might be you have to have sex with Janice on day 2 in the closet now you get the parasite but that doesn't release the parasite either. I'm sorry if I'm an idiot and there is an obvious answer like make the parasite propagate somehow or something.
Btw, does Hydra intend to have a resolution to the new wall (the Don) be you using the ticket to get out of it? Because technically, if you go for saving Matt the Biker, you can actually still have the lottery ticket when you are captured, as you don't need Mom's house or to pay the lawyer dude. Though that path has lain fallow for a while so I wouldn't be surprised if it slipped their mind. I only remembered it when I did the walkthrough in trying to remember how to get the parasite. Anyways, that would be one way to have development not just focus on adding more branches to the Don wall for variety.
Here's how you do it. On day 2 help Alice and steal a dose of the drug. Make sure to invite Dana to the demo and make Georgia in the jealous state. After that, the scene will happen.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Here's how you do it. On day 2 help Alice and steal a dose of the drug. Make sure to invite Dana to the demo and make Georgia in the jealous state. After that, the scene will happen.
Didn't that originally result in Matt coming and punching you out later? I think that's why my brain forgot that you can technically steal it with Alice and not Cooper. If so, that's a nice little use of an otherwise purposeless branch.
Also thanks Hydra, its just that I don't remember the exact mechanics of transferring parasites. It feels like its been a while since I actually captured the parasite and I was struggling to remember how to even do it (I thought it had to be in a Dana saved timeline because Janice gets bonus love, but it had to be in a Dana wounded timeline, probably because Janice thinks you're going for Dana).

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Is there any hope to upgrade walkthrough v0.27? Walkthrough v0.28 is completely different to v0.27. If it meant that I was to go through this hard physical work again from the beginning, I immediately say pass...

Have to agree, it is too much a pain in the ass making sure you get EVERYTHING perfectly right and trudging away the same stuff over and over again to catch up on the new material.

Reactions: Stormrider56

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
Have to agree, it is too much a pain in the ass making sure you get EVERYTHING perfectly right and trudging away the same stuff over and over again to catch up on the new material.
The v28 walkthrough looks to be the same as v27 up to a certain point where extra steps are added. Sections are relabled, but its the same until step 171 on REACHING DAY 3/CYNTHIA+ALICE+COOPER sections of both walkthroughs.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
The v28 walkthrough looks to be the same as v27 up to a certain point where extra steps are added. Sections are relabled, but its the same until step 171 on REACHING DAY 3/CYNTHIA+ALICE+COOPER sections of both walkthroughs.
It seems to be the same only when you look at titles. v0.28 contains more timelines that are not compatible with v0.27.
The new "FAIR + HEIST" content begins at the "Dana Wounded 4" timeline (v0.27 only contained "Dana wounded 2" timeline, which is not identical, and walkthrough fail).
If you want to go back to the game (almost) at the beginning ("step 171 on REACHING DAY 3 / CYNTHIA + ALICE + COOPER") you must remember that:
1) You can't name game saves, so good luck finding a point in the past,
2) I'd have to lose a lot of time to return to the point at which ended v0.27, and it is beyond my power (and willingness)
...so for those who do not start game from the beginning, just finished on v0.27 new wakthrough sucks (n)

Last edited:

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
@HydraHenker , regarding the hints in the last episode, i had problems with the one for Georgia: CAS telling the MC to be in 'good' relationships with Georgia covers just one of the 3 flags needed to unlock the memory, the other 2 are not even that easy to guess right away, so i'd change that hint a bit.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
@HydraHenker , regarding the hints in the last episode, i had problems with the one for Georgia: CAS telling the MC to be in 'good' relationships with Georgia covers just one of the 3 flags needed to unlock the memory, the other 2 are not even that easy to guess right away, so i'd change that hint a bit.
haven't started the last update yet
but could it be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yeah, I can fix that one. Thanks!

Cheers

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
I'm following the walkthough, and when I get to "CREATE TIMELINE, NORMAL SPEECH" at the start of the persuasion class arc, I don't have enough timeline slots to create it. I have more than 20 fun points, which the guide says will unlock another timeline slot, but it doesn't.
I have: DANA + JANICE 2, DANA WOUNDED 1, and DANA FUN 2, which do I delete? DANA WOUNDED 1?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes