HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
######### New Public Version 0.35.20 ###############

This is my babbling when it got released:
I was trying to release the date with Dana for eight months. I had a writing problem so I kept pushing it and told other stories. But finally, I decided what to do, so this release is aiming to fill up days 3 and 4 of Dana with the famous Date with Dana. Since this a time loop game, that date comes in many flavors.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change Log:

Change-Log 0.35.20:
  • Fixed a bug when going to the museum with nothing preset.
  • Fixed the missing images of Hannah.
  • Fixed some hints.
Change-Log 0.35.10:
  • Fixed a bug when changing timelines through CAS Menu.
  • Fixed a bug with 2 hints.
  • Lower the required love from Dana to get the Date.
Change-Log 0.35.00:
  • Continue Story with Dana
  • Continue Story with Janice
  • +1 Fun Point
  • +1 Brain Tolerance (New Timeslot)
  • + 1 Outfit for Dana
  • + 2 Outfits for CAS
  • New Dream sequence for CAS
  • New Memories of Day 4, Dana, Janice, Day 6
  • More events for the Day 3 Gallery
  • Huge grammar improvement. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
  • Minor bug fixes and Continuity fixes. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
Cheers!

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Time Loop Hunter [v0.35.20] [Hydrahenker] - Original Size: 1.35 GB

Download Win,Linux (186MB): - - -
Download Mac (171MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
i really like this game , until i came across certain bugs which forced me to back track finding where i lost some fun points to get additional save pts. I stopped for awhile hoping for maybe the dev would make it easier on future updates. I still have faith, will wait for a few more updates then i'll try this game again

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
They really should just institute a "hints" section. You've got to pay tight attention, and even then you can get lost easy.
There is a hint section. There is an auto hint that cas will tell you where you should look for the next step. And then you can ask cas for a hint . For girls or days.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
So uh 45 full resets and still stuck on day 2. Can't figure out how to access the hospital mentioned in the guide, she gets hit by the car but nothing shows up.

I helped Janice with the speech but she still gets arrested. The hint says to get help Janice get info on Dana, but the second day I ask her personal questions she doesn't want to answer. How do I get her to answer? Help?

Also is there a point to fun points or is it just like an achievement score and isn't meaningful gameplay-wise.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
So is there a different sex scene with Dana for the fun point than the one that is part of the main story? The hints need to be a bit more intricate, with first reminding people of the book's existence for the Dana date, a separate, "Wait to see how Janice and Dana go." for Day 4 evening-night timeframe so people don't prematurely loop and this fun point needs to tell me how it's different than the one along the normal path. Normally I can sympathize with not wanting to just say, "Get Georgia riled up while Dana is hurt and Ganymede is in retrograde, then dance around the sombrero." But when the hint says, "Fuck Dana after being a good boyfriend", it's not very helpful when I am literally fucking her, unable to figure out if maybe I'm missing 10 love somewhere, or I needed to go to the mall and buy a wedding ring, or whatever.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
So uh 45 full resets and still stuck on day 2. Can't figure out how to access the hospital mentioned in the guide, she gets hit by the car but nothing shows up.

I helped Janice with the speech but she still gets arrested. The hint says to get help Janice get info on Dana, but the second day I ask her personal questions she doesn't want to answer. How do I get her to answer? Help?

Also is there a point to fun points or is it just like an achievement score and isn't meaningful gameplay-wise.
the reason why the demonstration fails is that on the right hand-side there are paid rioters, you need to send georgia there in order to neutralise them
the hospital get's unlocked from the moment you need to get evidence for a cop so that's way later after you ask mia, georgia, lisa and janice to sleep with claire

Reactions: taler
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes