MrPuzzl3r

Dec 12, 2017
I'm 95% sure:
Janice,dana,mia,mom, zarina

Sophie at the dance academy
After dance academy:
Sophie at the poker game
Sophie at the fair when Rosario is kicked (she is with penny)
Sophie at the fair when Rosario is not kicked (she is with Rosario and Elle)
I was struggling with this one too. I think you have to "successfully" massage 5 girls. So I went back to day three once my skills were good enough and massaged MIA at work and then JANICE at the Rally Point.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
I'm stuck since all my previous timelines became incompatible. I don't remember how to get on the cops and Alice good side at the same time.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey, thanks for making a great game, and letting me know about the Normal and Elementary. Since I don't have them unlocked and they should automatically unlock as part of the story, is there a way to manually unlock them just so I can scratch that 100% itch I have?
Hey!
Mmm... wait for version 0.59.xx. I'll get the witness event repeatable, and check the default states

Cheers!

Reactions: Taboo Lord

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
I'm stuck since all my previous timelines became incompatible. I don't remember how to get on the cops and Alice good side at the same time.
Dont use WARP for day 3, dev said it was fixed in future release
condition on Warp was impossible while also befriending Alice and capturing Parasite
but you can talk to cops with no condition(if you gave them both info on previous loops)

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the late release ???
all new content is getting descrambler from cops

1.visit Carson place(day 6)
2.give cops info about Carson(day 5 in pub after helping with VIP area at fair)(just follow cops storyline)
view result at Carson(day 6)
3.give cops full info(day 5, after using parasited Alice at VIP area)(help Alice day2, date with janice to capture parasite, follow the cops storyline)(dont use Warp menu for day 3, as it has impossible condition to talk to cops. You can use WARP for days 1,2,4)
4.visit Carson place to get descrambler(day 6)
5.(almost) successfully complete day 6 raid(investigate church after obtaining descrambler)

easiest way to do it, is setting up everything for step 3, then just go forward and backward in time getting all variants

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
General Gallery Unlock
-----------------------------------------------
How to use:
copy file into game directory

EDIT:
loads now on init timr before the game starts, is now working. man renpy is a drag

or use dev console:
type replays.unlock_all()
hit enter

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
GAME UPDATE Version 0.58.10 with Patreon Gallery unlocked (save files + walthrough in this post)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
I was thinking this game must be called Time Loope Trap :ROFLMAO: (i have been playing it recently and have like 80 resets trapped in just the first two days!), I have v0.56.20 that i downloaded here not to much and now there is this v0.58.10... Well at least the guide you post seems to be better explained than v0.54.00 "by Kamelkido", the guide you post v0.58.00 "by HidraHenker" (who modified the original Kamelkido one) have better structure.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The only sex the M/C has experienced is rapy content so far with not much consensual activity. Mostly raping his sister in her sleep while drugged, raping the janitor while she's tied up, and now raping the 1st "Slutty Beauty". Sorry but this shite is BS.
1655086364384.png
I dunno what you were expecting, but this tag ain't referring to canola oil.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Time Loop Hunter [v0.58.10 Public] [Hydrahenker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,80 GB / 483 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.58.10-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,76 GB / 448 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.58.10-mac-crunched.zip
= ~17,2% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11v3 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

babaex

May 28, 2022
I read that the gallery for the first 6 days is completed but I think that there are some forgotten scenes from the first six days.
For example:
2 Alice blowjob scenes from Day 5.
Day 6 - Alice awakening scene.
Day 5 - the 2 golden dildo scenes.
Day 5 - awakening scene in the house (not much of scene in fact).
Day 6 - Irys scene with the real prostitutes (most probably not forgotten scene).
Day 1 - Trish and Jax scene in the toilets.
Day 1 - Hannah 'blowjob' scene.
Day 3 - Rosario and Crystal fighting and licking scene in Mom's office.
Day 1 - Hannah shower scene when the janitor steals her clothes.
The last 3 are too minor bur nevertheless:
Day 3 - Cynthia trying the Geisha dress.
Day 2 - Dana with a butt plug in the toilets.
Day 4 - Jody touches herself in the toilets.

There also 2 picture sequences which could be added like scenes:
Day 6 - Mom's phone scene.
Day 5 - The computer nude pictures from Nightclub office complied as a scene (this is no real scene so this is just a stupid suggestion but as I am writing for all other why not)

May be I am wrong and there are no forgotten scenes in the gallery but I just want to point these scenes in case some of them has been forgotten nothing more.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes