RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
I have all those memories but still can't complete...can u help with it...?

I have provided the save can u please check it and go beyond the step 11??

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
maybe a fail in android
i really don't understand why people play on a phone or tablet
and it's not supported by hydrahenker yet
i can barely read the text on my 37" tv

i played a little with your save
and you need to learn to pickpocket

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
maybe a fail in android
i really don't understand why people play on a phone or tablet
and it's not supported by hydrahenker yet
i can barely read the text on my 37" tv

i played a little with your save
and you need to learn to pickpocket
How to learn pick pocket?

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
Hey I am stuck in step 11 of Cooper. Not getting those memories for Cynthia and hence unable to proceed...please help....
I think it's the bomb event at the demonstration that you miss. To get that: don't save dana, write an explosive speech and choose to stay on stage during demonstration. (you can do this two times, first try defuse bomb, then warn janice)

Reactions: HydraHenker

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
i see what you mean
is this your own save ??
cos it also say In Development
when i visit lisa at evening day 1
and when i will open the drawer
I hadn't played TLH since around v10, so I decided to start fresh. It's my own fresh save for v20.20.
Perhaps I'll just wait for the next version and see if it gets fixed.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
dunno
i haven't restarted since i started to play can't remember which version it was

rhirne12

Jul 3, 2017
I have a missing point in Lisa's memories;
View attachment 306243

I think it's to do with the Desk Drawer, but I keep getting the "In Development" message from CAS.
Am I missing something? (I've tried searching the Desk while Mia searches both Bed or Closet. I've also tried searching the Desk in the Evening, same In Dev issue.)

11. CAS → Reset to.. → Full Reset!
12. MAP → University
13. Wait.
14. Talk to Brian the drug dealer.
15. Ask for a sleeping pill.
16. I'll pay you tomorrow.
17. Forget about it.
Janice (Day 1, Afternoon): She has some sleeping pills.
18. Leave.
19. Nothing.
20. Bullshit your way into giving you a sleeping pill.
Janice (Day 1, Afternoon): She hides them in her backpack.
21. Don't save her and don't get involved.
22. MAP → My House
23. Ring the Bell.
24. Try Lisa's room.
25. Use the argument that Mom is scared.
26. ...the closet.
27. ...the desk.
Mia (Day 1, Afternoon): There's a red box in Lisa's room that Mia doesn't want me to
open.
Lisa (Day 1, Morning): There is a drawer in Lisa's room with a complex lock. (Afternoon)
Lisa (Day 1, Morning): I found an address in her room. (Afternoon)
Mia (Day 1, Afternoon): I convince her to let me search Lisa's room.

That should get you the missing item you need for Lisa.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I have a missing point in Lisa's memories;
View attachment 306243

I think it's to do with the Desk Drawer, but I keep getting the "In Development" message from CAS.
Am I missing something? (I've tried searching the Desk while Mia searches both Bed or Closet. I've also tried searching the Desk in the Evening, same In Dev issue.)
I think this is a bug. It seems it's not possible to unlock this memory after you got lockpick level 3. I have reported this to HydraHenker.

Last edited:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
unlock this memory after you got lockpick level 3.
Ahh, OK.. So it is a bug then, not just me missing something.. lemme try something...
What's the console variable for adjusting your lockpicking skill, or is in an array?

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi!
For some reason I didn't get any notification that there where messages on the thread... i'll be taking a look at the bugs

1) The bug in Jessie dream. (I assume people would had 20 fun points at this point of the game).
2) The bug with Lisa's drawer. (I assume poeple would have already do this before rising the lockpick)

Thanks @Kamelkido ! and Everyone else reporting this.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So the next update is going to contain lots of Janice dates according to Cas. What I've continued to wait for is more Dana content.
I made I poll at the patron page and ended in a tie... to continue the team up with Matt and Alice and Janice story. So those were what made into the cut.

Cheers

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I made I poll at the patron page and ended in a tie... to continue the team up with Matt and Alice and Janice story. So those were what made into the cut.

Cheers
I getcha, mob rule. Janice is an interesting character after all. I'm still interested to see what it is that makes parasite jump from person to person depending on the situation, because it seems like it's based on their horniness level from that first day at the University.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I getcha, mob rule. Janice is an interesting character after all. I'm still interested to see what it is that makes parasite jump from person to person depending on the situation, because it seems like it's based on their horniness level from that first day at the University.
I think it's based on stress level causing the parasite to bail out of fear that it's host is in danger

janice gets infected after dana gets hit by the car
mia or georgia when dana is shocked by the treatment of the rioters
rosario get's infected when dana or janice is hit by the bomb
crystal is infected when rosario is punished

in fact I'm pretty sure the parasite jumps via touch, the only one that's not clear is that you never see dana touch georgia

Reactions: rick87

Schori

May 29, 2018
I'm having a lot of fun playing this game! And finally I'm up to date again. :)
One question though. Are brain tolerance points and fun points the same?
Because at the end of this version I asked CAS if I covered everything in this update and she answers that one or more brain tolerance points are missing.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I'm having a lot of fun playing this game! And finally I'm up to date again. :)
One question though. Are brain tolerance points and fun points the same?
Because at the end of this version I asked CAS if I covered everything in this update and she answers that one or more brain tolerance points are missing.
Did you ask CAS 'why do you look like a demon from the 5th circle of hell'?

Reactions: HydraHenker

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
The bug with Lisa's drawer
I thought I'd followed the walkthrough completely, looks like I missed something. :p

My personal opinion on the Rally; So many variations makes it quite tedious to get them all, perhaps less of that, or a better way to skip the common parts in each timeline, in the future.

Awesome game!

Reactions: wudril
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes