Aug 17, 2019
So I don't know if this is a bug, and if it's been mentioned elsewhere in the thread, but ever since the previous v0.21.30 there's been an issue with Janices date/lockpicking lesson bugging out. It tells me to meet her tomorrow, but when I go to the rally point on day 3 it just says "You arrive at the rally point and find it buzzing with activity", and then it just kicks me back to the map and moves time forward, and if I try to go at night it straight up loops day 3 and puts me back on the map at morning. I thought updating to v22.10 might fix it, but it's still happening.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So I don't know if this is a bug, and if it's been mentioned elsewhere in the thread, but ever since the previous v0.21.30 there's been an issue with Janices date/lockpicking lesson bugging out. It tells me to meet her tomorrow, but when I go to the rally point on day 3 it just says "You arrive at the rally point and find it buzzing with activity", and then it just kicks me back to the map and moves time forward, and if I try to go at night it straight up loops day 3 and puts me back on the map at morning. I thought updating to v22.10 might fix it, but it's still happening.
I think it was a bug that was fixed in version 0.24 for a combination of good demo and not comiting Janice to go on the Jon Route or Dana route.

Cheers!

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Will it be possible for you to give us an Android port buddy? I love your game, but i don't see Android updates anymore!

ja12mes

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone stuck on the unable to steal the drug from alice to use during yoga should try redoing giving the intel to ayumi and interacting with her the next day took 2 interactions for her to tell me the info.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Do you ever wonder, why you did the exact same steps and someone gets "lust" instead of "love"?
Or ever wondered why you are not able to go "to center" on Demonstration until you have repeated it a billion times?
Have you ever throught about, that there are over 1000 possibilities that will change the outcome of the demonstration?

Background: on Patreon I mentioned that I love the game. But the first Event always fears me. If you calculate all the possibilities you get over 1000 Variables that SHOULD change the outcome. So I strongly disliked the fact to play them over and over again, whenever a new Version comes out.

And I am not the "Walkthrough" or "cheat"-Guy. Next to Georgia, Ayumi and Cynthia, I think "Exploration" is the greatest part of the entire game. But the Demonstration is insane. And it is just the first event. A second one of this scale, and you need a whole life to play through without a walkthrough.
From the Dev-Side, it might not look that complicated. Because you know exactly what is "played out" and what is "neccessary". Also you know which options lead to dead ends. As a player.. you don't.

So I created a Flowsheet for each "Speech" and go to all options I had so far. Just to illustrade the complexity.
And to follow my own sheet, if a new version comes out that change things like "If Mia likes you but Janice invite Dana to the Demo and you have done the Georgia-Pantie-Show 5 times"... because that wont be written so clear in the patchnotes. More like "Changed a situation while you are on the Demonstration".

If someone is writing an complete walkthrough or something, feel free to use my sheets without asking. If i missed something (this costs me almost 2 Weeks to create it, and like the Dev I am also just a Human, so I might have forgotten something.) please send me a PM and I fix it ASAP. (If you need this in different formats, I could see if there is an exportoption for it.)

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Do you ever wonder, why you did the exact same steps and someone gets "lust" instead of "love"?
Or ever wondered why you are not able to go "to center" on Demonstration until you have repeated it a billion times?
Have you ever throught about, that there are over 1000 possibilities that will change the outcome of the demonstration?

Background: on Patreon I mentioned that I love the game. But the first Event always fears me. If you calculate all the possibilities you get over 1000 Variables that SHOULD change the outcome. So I strongly disliked the fact to play them over and over again, whenever a new Version comes out.

And I am not the "Walkthrough" or "cheat"-Guy. Next to Georgia, Ayumi and Cynthia, I think "Exploration" is the greatest part of the entire game. But the Demonstration is insane. And it is just the first event. A second one of this scale, and you need a whole life to play through without a walkthrough.
From the Dev-Side, it might not look that complicated. Because you know exactly what is "played out" and what is "neccessary". Also you know which options lead to dead ends. As a player.. you don't.

So I created a Flowsheet for each "Speech" and go to all options I had so far. Just to illustrade the complexity.
And to follow my own sheet, if a new version comes out that change things like "If Mia likes you but Janice invite Dana to the Demo and you have done the Georgia-Pantie-Show 5 times"... because that wont be written so clear in the patchnotes. More like "Changed a situation while you are on the Demonstration".

If someone is writing an complete walkthrough or something, feel free to use my sheets without asking. If i missed something (this costs me almost 2 Weeks to create it, and like the Dev I am also just a Human, so I might have forgotten something.) please send me a PM and I fix it ASAP. (If you need this in different formats, I could see if there is an exportoption for it.)
Wow! This is massive and I can imagine the hard work of making it. And I said imagine because I tried to do it like this 2 years ago and fail. So i went with a different format focusing on the aftermath.

I don't want to over complicate you more but Janice can invite Dana on a normal speech. I just depends if she saves her from the car or not.
And once you have a higher lockpick Mia can like the MC with a Explosive Speech.

And the bug on the explosive speech. When you come with Dana, Janice will kick you off the stage and :
- Normal or Great Speech: send you to the right. if you never went to the right side, this will open right side else you can choose wherever you want to go.
- Explosive speech: send you to the center . if you never went to the center, this will open center else you can choose wherever you want to go.

Once again GREAT WORK! And before you asked. No, I'm not planning of doing such a big of an event like this again.
Now having said that I'm working on the 5th day Event: The Fair where I'm planning every character to possibly be there... but in a more controled environment.

Cheers!

The rest is fine I think.

Reactions: asdfg_dk

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
im completly stuck in the part where janice asks about dana so that i can help her with her speech, i already have the information from dana but even when i tell everything to janice she just says that it isnt enough and sends me to the banners, every single time

also the option to talk with the janitor in day 1 never appears no matter what i do

i love this game, the amount of options and the concept that you have to go back in time is pretty apealing to someone like me, but im with everyone else that as how things stand right now the game is too confusing, also i found the "hints" cas gives you completly useless, most of the time is just a "advance with this girl to unlock more options with this girl" or "continue with the main storyline" but the problem is that i have no idea how to advance with said girl in the first place or what the main storyline even is

the thing is that sometimes it feels completly random, like, sometimes something new happens and i have no idea how i managed to do and im completly incapable of repeating it, i really like the game but i have raged more than a couple of times because even when following a guide step by step im still completly uncapable of advancing in any meaningful way and its frustrating

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
im completly stuck in the part where janice asks about dana so that i can help her with her speech, i already have the information from dana but even when i tell everything to janice she just says that it isnt enough and sends me to the banners, every single time

also the option to talk with the janitor in day 1 never appears no matter what i do

i love this game, the amount of options and the concept that you have to go back in time is pretty apealing to someone like me, but im with everyone else that as how things stand right now the game is too confusing, also i found the "hints" cas gives you completly useless, most of the time is just a "advance with this girl to unlock more options with this girl" or "continue with the main storyline" but the problem is that i have no idea how to advance with said girl in the first place or what the main storyline even is

the thing is that sometimes it feels completly random, like, sometimes something new happens and i have no idea how i managed to do and im completly incapable of repeating it, i really like the game but i have raged more than a couple of times because even when following a guide step by step im still completly uncapable of advancing in any meaningful way and its frustrating
Can you post a screenshot of the things you tell Janice, maybe you miss something ???

This is how mine look
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: darcksider02

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
it worked

as i said, how am i supposed to know that i have to do that, either way thanks bro
Making a hint system is hard so It's not perfect. This is how I think it and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't:

You ask for a hint for Janice
- You choose the hint about what (this are the root memories): It would tell you to follow dana's path.
- You choose a hint for Dana, if you 're unsure about what to choose, you can ask to advance her story: this will tell you the hint of the roots memories you don't have. In this case something like following her inside the university.
- You can check the map to see the hints about the girls and locations: so if the place is lit yellow there is a memory there you can unlock at that time and place. you can also see where dana is .
- You can also see the memoreis you're missing from dana and it will tell you the time.

now you can combine all this information to get an idea what to do. This is how Im dealing with the difficulty. And most of this things came from players suggestions so i'm open for ideas of how to improve it.

Anyway I'm glad you got unstuck and I hope you enjoy the game.

Cheers!

Reactions: vimmers

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
HydraHenker Have you considered some kind of gallery with easy access to the scenes you have already unlocked, I know that i can just " redo " the steps, but some of them I have forgot how to do again ( yes I am getting old )

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
HydraHenker Have you considered some kind of gallery with easy access to the scenes you have already unlocked, I know that i can just " redo " the steps, but some of them I have forgot how to do again ( yes I am getting old )
I'm planning to do a gallery I just didn't have the time yet, I think i'm going to start it and do it little by little.

Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: asdfg_dk

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
######### NEW PATRON VERSION 0.25.00 for Time Loop Hunters+ #########

Change-Log 0.25.00:

- Continue Zarina Story.
- Continue Layla Story
- Continue Lisa Story.
- Continue Mia Story.
- New memories for Day 4,Day 5, Mia, Layla, Lisa, Zarina.
- New Day: 5
- New Puzzle for Massage skill
- +1 Achievement
- +1 Masssage
- Change Reset points screen, now has 3 days.
- Small bug fixes.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
############## New Public Version 0.23.30 ###############

What I said at the moment of release:

We're continuing the yoga class on day 3 and by doing so we continue Jody's story, Georgia story and start Zarina's story in a way.
I'm preparing the ground for Day 5 but there is still missing events to get there.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the full Change-Log:
Change-Log 0.23.30:
  • Fixed a bug with the achievement screen.
Change-Log 0.23.20:
  • Fixed a bug on day 3 at Hannah's class.
  • Fixed a bug on Day 4 at the university.
Change-Log 0.23.10:
  • Fixes some memories time.
Change-Log 0.23.00:
  • Yoga class Day 3.
  • Continue Jody Story.
  • Continue Georgia Story
  • Start of Zarina Story.
  • New memories for Day 3,Day 4, Jody, Georgia, Zarina.
  • +1 Achievement
  • +1 Fun Points
  • +1 Self-Control
  • Small bug fixes.
Cheers!

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
OK, i need some help here before i go crazy, i need to unlock one of cas outfits but i don't know what i am missing.
This is what i got

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes