vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello comunity,

So I'm changing a little the fun system and I'm in need of several new fun points.
Conditions:
- Fun points should be something outside the normal play.
- The new Fun point should be for Day 3 forward or something on days 1 or 2 that is dependant of something from day 3 forward (memory, skill level, etc)

If you've got any ideas and would like to share them with me, you can write it here or PM me with it. I will read them and evaluate them if they fit with the story, MC personality and the cost to make it.

Thanks!
HH
i would say if any of you have ideas
then pm HydraHenker
to not spoil it
then it would be a secret between only you and HydraHenker
and make it more fun to us others to find out what it was

Reactions: asdfg_dk

nEWBOT114

Aug 29, 2019
Screenshot (29).png
seeing the blank id badge is not being triggered. shouldn't it have to be triggered when picture of Travis and Crystal fucking is shown to Rosario? HELP!!

death705

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 412001
seeing the blank id badge is not being triggered. shouldn't it have to be triggered when picture of Travis and Crystal fucking is shown to Rosario? HELP!!
this stumped me as well for a bit. you have to have talked to dana about the doctor with the blank id badge coming out of her room before it will trigger in the cafeteria fight scene

death705

Sep 22, 2017
But... there is rape. Drugging Mia's drink and then having sex with her when you sneak into the house at night. Using the slutty beauty in the hospital. Banging Alice while she's still tied up and blindfolded after you get Matt arrested. The interrogation session with the riot girl. I'd also consider breaking into Ayumi's lab and taking advantage of her when she's developing the lust drug is also rape since she initially doesn't want the main character there and protests when he joins in, although she ends up not minding.

"But she liked it!" Doesn't make it not rape.
there is no way to write this without coming off wrong, but here goes. while yes, there is some rape in the game, all of it feels like "safe" rape, if that makes ANY sense lol. everyone is either already tied up, in a coma or drugged(intern being the sole exception I can think of). for a game where the main character can literally just reset the day, you would think there would be more...extreme options, for people who want to pursue them. to be completely honest, that was kind of what I thought was going to be in a game about time looping, and while I was disappointed that what I was expecting wasn't what I got, I truly enjoyed the game. hell, the dev could not even hide any fun points behind them making it so that they are truly optional. I guess if I was to make a recommendation to the dev, add more... consequence free time travel stuff

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
there is no way to write this without coming off wrong, but here goes. while yes, there is some rape in the game, all of it feels like "safe" rape, if that makes ANY sense lol. everyone is either already tied up, in a coma or drugged(intern being the sole exception I can think of). for a game where the main character can literally just reset the day, you would think there would be more...extreme options, for people who want to pursue them. to be completely honest, that was kind of what I thought was going to be in a game about time looping, and while I was disappointed that what I was expecting wasn't what I got, I truly enjoyed the game. hell, the dev could not even hide any fun points behind them making it so that they are truly optional. I guess if I was to make a recommendation to the dev, add more... consequence free time travel stuff
Consider sending me those extreme ideas you were expecting. I'm looking for fun points situations.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
New Patron Version 0.26.00 For Time Loop Hunters+

Lot of work this month, but I made it to the release day. I was going to include something else from day 5 but it's going to be on the next release.
So we continue the story of Zarina, Ayumi and Cynthia improving the massage skill.
Some changes on the interface. Pinpoints of the map replace by icons, unlockable dresses for the girls that you can see on the portrait screen. And a feature heavily requested: A Gallery.
I keep saying that this game allows replaying every scene by resetting and redoing stuff but people wanted to get it more… direct. So I've started to make the gallery. It's only day one, I'll be updating it with the next releases.

Change-Log 0.26.00:
  • Continue Zarina Story.
  • Continue Ayumi Story.
  • Continue Cynthia Story.
  • New memories for Day 4, Zarina, Ayumi, Cynthia.
  • Added a gallery to replay the content (only day 1, the rest is under construction)
  • Replace the pinpoints of the map with icons.
  • Added unlockable dresses for the girls in the portrait screen.
  • +1 Massage
  • Small bug fixes.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers and rick87

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
That's a fair point. And the dev seemed to like it, so good for you on explaining what you're looking for.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Gys How to get pickpocet lev3
In Hospital 4 the steal id of specter is not showing....:cry:
first of all you need a spellchecker (it's hard for people to search of something if something essential aren't spelled right)
second it's long time since i have played
so are you sure you can get to level 3
cos mine are only level 2

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Gys How to get pickpocet lev3
In Hospital 4 the steal id of specter is not showing....:cry:
Hi, I don't really get the question, but you don't need pickpocket lvl 3 for any content since it's not implemented yet to level up that skill.

Cheers!

E.H.Lust

Oct 1, 2019
thanks for your replys;
to advance moms memory and other story m.c follow rosario to a cat fight,
to take the advantage he steal doctor id of a bystander (accourding to the tutorial)
but when i click follow after showing the evidence nothing hapen, same bullshit repeat...:devilish:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
thanks for your replys;
to take the advantage he steal doctor id of a bystander (accourding to the tutorial)
but when i click follow after showing the evidence nothing hapen, same bullshit repeat...:devilish:
look at hospital day 4
and i suppose that you have made TIMELINE → 'DANA + JANICE 3'
or else you need to do that first

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
thanks for your replys;
The MC need to know about the badges first. Talk to dana when she is the hospital on day 3.

Cheers!

Zeljkic22

Jul 8, 2018
Im stuck, im only missing one fun point and the hint just says 'have you tried providing Jody the material she gets from the Janitor' can anyone help? i legit don't know what else to try or there's a bug and its not showing up

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
NEW PUBLIC VERSION 0.24.20 For ALL

The complete Change-Log

Change-Log 0.24.20:
  • Fixed a bug with the achievement screen.

Change-Log 0.24.10:
  • Fixed a bug of going to the Rally point after interrogating the riot girl.
  • Fixed a continuity bug of going to chop shop if you don't talk to Georgia on day 2.

Change-Log 0.24.00:
  • Continue Georgia Story
  • Continue Zarina Story
  • New memories for Day 3, Georgia, Zarina, Benson, Ayumi.
  • +1 Fun Points
  • New Skill: Massage.
  • Small bug fixes.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
And in other news:

################################################
NEW PATRON VERSION 0.25.00 for Time Loop Trainees+

Change-Log 0.25.00:

- Continue Zarina Story.
- Continue Layla Story
- Continue Lisa Story.
- Continue Mia Story.
- New memories for Day 4,Day 5, Mia, Layla, Lisa, Zarina.
- New Day: 5
- New Puzzle for Massage skill
- +1 Achievement
- +1 Masssage
- Change Reset points screen, now has 3 days.
- Small bug fixes.

################################################
NEW PATRON VERSION 0.26.10 for Time Loop Rookies+

Change-Log 0.26.10:

- Fix a bug with a memory of Mia.
- Fix a bug with Ayumi/Zarina hints.

Change-Log 0.26.00:

- Continue Zarina Story.
- Continue Ayumi Story.
- Continue Cynthia Story.
- New memories for Day 4, Zarina, Ayumi, Cynthia.
- Added a gallery to replay the content (only day 1, the rest is under construction)
- Replace the pinpoints of the map with icons.
- Added unlockable dresses for the girls in the portrait screen.
- +1 Massage
- Small bug fixes.

Have a lovely weekend!

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes