pedrorpm

May 13, 2017
How many fun points are available in this release? (25.00)
I got up to 26, but CAS says that i need to advance Dana's path for the next one and i cant figure out how to get it.

I'm attaching my savegame below, so if anyone could take a look and help me i would be very thankful.

(I guess my save is bugged, since it's from the very first releases, idk...)

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I got up to 26, but CAS says that i need to advance Dana's path for the next one and i cant figure out how to get it.

I'm attaching my savegame below, so if anyone could take a look and help me i would be very thankful.

Hi,
There are 27 fun points available in veresion 25.00, but the one you miss is when you save dana with fun, which you already did (a lot of times). So I guess the problem is your old save file.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Yep, this is a bugged save file. And looking at the code I can autofix this. But I'll do it in the upcoming version: 0.28.xx

Cheers!

Reactions: pedrorpm

dorbi

May 15, 2017
Hello!
I have problem to getting the 2nd Self-control point.
The walktrhough said I can get during the yoga class, after I use the drop which is giving extra lust control but it's not working.
Anybody can help me what is the problem?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello!
I have problem to getting the 2nd Self-control point.
The walktrhough said I can get during the yoga class, after I use the drop which is giving extra lust control but it's not working.
Anybody can help me what is the problem?
So you take the concentration drug and then what happens exactly, did you get to the minigame?

Cheers!

dorbi

May 15, 2017
So you take the concentration drug and then what happens exactly, did you get to the minigame?

Cheers!
Yes, I use the drog (the game already said it) then the womens head is between his legs and the women start sucking his cock. Always rich 100 lust and the end... no mini game (I try with 0 lust. not working....), maybe I miss something?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yes, I use the drog (the game already said it) then the womens head is between his legs and the women start sucking his cock. Always rich 100 lust and the end... no mini game (I try with 0 lust. not working....), maybe I miss something?
if the MC is putting his cock in the girl's mouth is because he overflows with lust (100 or more) . So you need to start the yoga course with the minimum lust possible.
I think that with less than 60 you should be able to pass it.

Cheers!

Aug 5, 2017
Two questions:

1) Can you use the captured parasite in this or is that pending a later update? There's a lot of checks for girls being parasited but I didn't see how to give it to them. (I think it just triggers alternate dialogs?)

2) What powers are you supposed to be able to get? I know some of them aren't implemented yet but I couldn't get status/fetish because I didn't have enough unlocked but nothing else was available. Got all the fun points, but this was from a save that's gone through a bunch of versions now so that could be what's causing the problem.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
Two questions:

1) Can you use the captured parasite in this or is that pending a later update? There's a lot of checks for girls being parasited but I didn't see how to give it to them. (I think it just triggers alternate dialogs?)

2) What powers are you supposed to be able to get? I know some of them aren't implemented yet but I couldn't get status/fetish because I didn't have enough unlocked but nothing else was available. Got all the fun points, but this was from a save that's gone through a bunch of versions now so that could be what's causing the problem.
1) not yet in version 27
2) The "powers" are the abilities to see the girls love, lust and corruption in the memories screen. They are unlocked automatically when your brain gains CAS tolerance.

pedrorpm

May 13, 2017
Hi,
There are 27 fun points available in veresion 25.00, but the one you miss is when you save dana with fun, which you already did (a lot of times). So I guess the problem is your old save file.
Yep, this is a bugged save file. And looking at the code I can autofix this. But I'll do it in the upcoming version: 0.28.xx

Cheers!
Thank you both!
It was bugging me for a long time so I finally decided to ask for help.

I love this game, looking foward for the next update!!

• Love
Reactions: HydraHenker

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Time Loop Hunter [v0.25.00] [Hydrahenker] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~954MB
Download ~174MB

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
########### New Public Version 0.26.10 ############

My ramblings at the moment of release:

A lot of work this month, but I made it to the release day. I was going to include something else from day 5 but it's going to be on the next release.
So we continue the story of Zarina, Ayumi, and Cynthia improving the massage skill.
Some changes to the interface. Pinpoints of the map replace by icons, unlockable dresses for the girls that you can see on the portrait screen. And a feature heavily requested: A Gallery.
I keep saying that this game allows replaying every scene by resetting and redoing stuff but people wanted to get it more… direct. So I've started to make the gallery. It's only day one, I'll be updating it with the next releases.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the full Change-Log:

Change-Log 0.26.10:
  • Fix a bug with a memory of Mia.
  • Fix a bug with Ayumi/Zarina hints.
Change-Log 0.26.00:
  • Continue Zarina Story.
  • Continue Ayumi Story.
  • Continue Cynthia Story.
  • New memories for Day 4, Zarina, Ayumi, Cynthia.
  • Added a gallery to replay the content (only day 1, the rest is under construction)
  • Replace the pinpoints of the map with icons.
  • Added unlockable dresses for the girls in the portrait screen.
  • +1 Massage
  • Small bug fixes.
Cheers!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played this in 23 updates the last time I played it was at 0.18.50 hopefully it's still not as confusing as it was back then and trying to follow the walk through was just as confusing as trying to play the game.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes