weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
okay, here's the new short guide with the added parasite conversions, I didn't add anything else yet because this is merely supposed to be a jumping of point to more advanced situations, as soon as other situations jump of from them I'll add them, for now just use the WT and your healthy farmers intelligence like they say over here

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Hi guys got a question... im following the walkthru, and i'm stuck at the point where you unlock hannah. This one:

HANNAH (Ms. Donnary) + JODY (the Coach) + JANITOR 1. MAP → University 2. Go inside. 3. Check the Office of Ms. Donnary. Day 1 (Day): Mrs. Donnary's office is locked. I can break in when there's no one around. 4. Wait. 5. Fuck it... I'm tired of this. +1 FUN 6. Don't save her and don't get involved. 7. Go inside. 8. Break in into the office of Ms. Donnary. Day 1 (Day): The janitor comes to Ms. Donnary's office and leaves behind a gym bag. (Afternoon) Ms. Donnary IS UNLOCKED. (Hannah)

My problem is that if i go to the university, i dont have the option to check for office of msdonnary. Anyone remember what I'm missing? How do i unlock hannah? I did follow the walkthru but maybe theres something i forgot to do,. Thanks a lot in advance!

Last edited:

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Stuck on the Ayumi + Benson timeline, following the guide at step 83 "Interrogate Georgia" I don't get the panties and the rest of the guide fails after that.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi guys got a question... im following the walkthru, and i'm stuck at the point where you unlock hannah. This one:

HANNAH (Ms. Donnary) + JODY (the Coach) + JANITOR 1. MAP → University 2. Go inside. 3. Check the Office of Ms. Donnary. Day 1 (Day): Mrs. Donnary's office is locked. I can break in when there's no one around. 4. Wait. 5. Fuck it... I'm tired of this. +1 FUN 6. Don't save her and don't get involved. 7. Go inside. 8. Break in into the office of Ms. Donnary. Day 1 (Day): The janitor comes to Ms. Donnary's office and leaves behind a gym bag. (Afternoon) Ms. Donnary IS UNLOCKED. (Hannah)

My problem is that if i go to the university, i dont have the option to check for office of msdonnary. Anyone remember what I'm missing? How do i unlock hannah? I did follow the walkthru but maybe theres something i forgot to do,. Thanks a lot in advance!
The option to check the office is on DAY 1 inside the university in the morning and during the day. Once you do that the memory for day 1: "Ms. Donnary's office is locked. I can break in when there's no one around." will unlock and the option will disappear.

Check if you already did it. and if you didn't check if you are in the correct day and time.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Stuck on the Ayumi + Benson timeline, following the guide at step 83 "Interrogate Georgia" I don't get the panties and the rest of the guide fails after that.
Make sure Janice have the kind of speech that will anger Georgia.

Cheers!

Oct 25, 2017
Make sure Janice have the kind of speech that will anger Georgia.

Cheers!
I'm stuck in that part too, I followed the guide, how do I get that speech?
I have come to think that it is a bug, I have done everything but in this part I can no longer make it happen as it says

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm stuck in that part too, I followed the guide, how do I get that speech?
I have come to think that it is a bug, I have done everything but in this part I can no longer make it happen as it says
Janice can make three types of speeches:
Normal (default) : Will anger Georgia and start a riot.
Great: the fake protesters will try to start a riot to stop the demonstration.
Explosive: the lab will try to blow up Janice.

Cheers!

DrHojo

Jan 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to solve this parts?? (In circle)
I was followed step by repeated and carefully
And i dont get it
I cannot tell you exactly how I did it (there were a number of trial and errors), and it took me about a half day to get the stars and parasite aligned to make those steps work - but you are almost through ver. 26 As I recall, the big problems I was having was trying to build off of Days 1&2 where the parasite was in the wrong place. I think you need Georgia infected at the Chop Shop for instance - or it doesn't happen.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to solve this parts?? (In circle)
I was followed step by repeated and carefully
And i dont get it
I can help you more about the game than the WT but here I go:
1) Make sure to spy the toilets and see waht going on with JOdy and the janitor. Ask them both about it.
2) Most of the stuff happens to infected girls
3) Make sure Zarina is selected as squadleader.

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes