Jan 10, 2020
There are several ways to get there but the principle is:
Day 1:
- Steal the keys from the janitor
- Steal the document from the storage at the university
- Lie to Janice so she invites you to the Rally Point.
- Save dana with fun
- Go to the Rally point give her the document and upgrade your speech with a bunch of ideas (This will make an Explosive speech)

Day 2:
- Visit the library during the day and invite Dana to the demonstration.
- Enter the Demonstration.
- Nothing
- Silence (Georgia will go to the left)
- Go to the left

Cheers!
GOT IT!! THANKS!! now in order to get the "fuck it" option w/Janice, am i going to get the chance to do that going forward, or should i just keep doing resets of avoiding her until that option shows up? n is there a certain timeline i should be using starting day 3? thanks again!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
GOT IT!! THANKS!! now in order to get the "fuck it" option w/Janice, am i going to get the chance to do that going forward, or should i just keep doing resets of avoiding her until that option shows up? n is there a certain timeline i should be using starting day 3? thanks again!
You can do the fuck it option whenever you want. fo you want to do it quickly just avoid and reset or just keep playing and you may find that you don't need to talk to her and avoid her. and the next thing you know you will have it.

Day 3 will start with multiple scenarios from your action on the previous days, but since you will only have one way to get pass claire options will be limited.. until you find other ways to get past her.

Cheers!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
No on PC, I have tried to delete and reinstall the game and then play from the beginning, I have all off day one gallery unlock, but day 2 has 2 grayed out pics, but nothing happens when i click on the pictures or the text
then you haven't unlocked them
you can only see them when you have seen the corresponding picture ingame

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
then you haven't unlocked them
you can only see them when you have seen the corresponding picture ingame
But shouldn't I have the opportunity to see all the ones I've unlocked, all the ones that have turned into color images ???

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I have the same problem (also on PC)... clicking on galery image does nothing, even if I did everything available in-game (according to CAS).

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Its good game:) but needs allot of changes like using memory datas etc day ressets:cautious:
Add tips or walkthrough mod for easy questing ? and pls change that alien its so ugly and skiny:eek:

made one mistake from 60% of game QUEST and stoped to play for now :(
2 case file cant add more i had to delete 1 that was later required for future quest o_O

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I haven't played this game before so I need some help. How to use the walkthrough ? Do I have to follow all the steps one by one from top to bottom starting from the "PRELIMINARIES" section and finished with the "FAIR + HEIST" section ?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I haven't played this game before so I need some help. How to use the walkthrough ? Do I have to follow all the steps one by one from top to bottom starting from the "PRELIMINARIES" section and finished with the "FAIR + HEIST" section ?
no u don't need to follow the WT step by step
u play as u prefer and if stuck ask cas and look in WT after a solution

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: Added v0.30.10, Thank you Joey the helper in BFL:AR

Also if anyone has the change-log for this version, quote/reply to this and I'll add it in. Thank you.

Last edited:

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
no u don't need to follow the WT step by step
u play as u prefer and if stuck ask cas and look in WT after a solution
It is not a regular VN. The game seems overcomplicated and from what Ι have read it is a "grind" nightmare so I am not going to start without a walkthrough. I don't want to spend hours of my life to start over and over again when I get stuck or do something wrong.

My question was how to use the walkthrough. It has many sections and I don't know if they are independent or you need to finish with one section to continue with the next one and so on.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes