Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Change-Log 0.30.20:

• Fixed the missing label when you load a save from 0.28.20 version.
I try check with other how fix the autohint in Android.
Anyone have good ideas .
The txt not have effect
The error its in the convertion to android
And not memory auto hint . and the bypass not have effect

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thread Updated: 2020-02-28
Release Date: 2020-02-27
Developer: Hydrahenker -
Censored: No
Version: 0.30.10 <------------------------
Language: English
Genre:
we are not seeing the same post
so i consider you are a patreon
since your post contain v030.00

start of link when i click your link
says

New Public Version 0.29.30

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Ah, I guess 30.20 was just now released, I must have misread the post. I guess I'll wait for some kind soul to drop it.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
0.29.30 still has a value, since it is stable public release. While 0.30.10 had more content, it is missing latest update (0.30.20), so it has some known bugs.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

This is my babbling when it got released:
So I was working a big event but didn't make in time and I can't really release a half event since all the lewd stuff is on the end... So this is a leftover release. I gather several mini-events that didn't make for the time constraints of past releases and finished them.
Also, I've been working on a new feature: The Auto-hint.
The Auto-hint: Every time you talk to CAS she will tell you what part(s) of the story you should follow (or know which hints to ask for more detail)
It's a lot of work and it's not complete (like 66%). I've done it until you reach day 3.
It's turned ON by default but you can turn it OFF in the Game Options Menu.
Since I was doing this I also fixed several bugs in the hint system and improve some hints.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.
And this is the Full Change Log:

Change-Log 0.30.20:
  • Fixed the missing label when you load a save from 0.28.20 version.
Change-Log 0.30.10:
  • Fix a random bug from the Gallery.
  • Added a little explanation to the auto hint and a manual option.
Change-Log 0.30.00:
  • Continue Layla, Mia, Lisa, Ayumi, Dana Story
  • Memories for Day 5, Layla, Mia, Lisa, Ayumi
  • +3 FUN Points
  • +1 Achievement
  • Fixed several hints.
  • Added Auto-hint system (66% complete)
Cheers!

Reactions: p22 and rick87

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Hmm it's odd that Mom doesn't care about the sleeping pill that you can take from Dana in the drug check. Oversight?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm new to this game but I've taken quite a liking to it. Unfortunately I have run into a problem. I have followed the current walkthrough (0.30.10) to an absolute 'T', nevertheless I have a problem. I am currently at step 25 of the Persuasion Class part, it tells me I need to make a new timeline, which I thought I would be able to do because I thought I now had 20 FUN-points and thus 4 slots, but that's not the case. According to my stats I have 19 FUN-points instead of 20. As I said I've followed the walkthrough perfectly (I believe), every step of the way, so how is it possible I only have 19 FUN-points instead of 20? Without that 4th slot the walkthrough is no longer usable.

I just wanna know, is there a bug I don't (yet) know about? Is it possible I made a mistake somewhere following the walkthrough, and if so can anyone here help me figure out which FUN-point I seem to be missing or perhaps give me the console commands to change my fun points to 20 (as long as that doesn't crash the game entirely) or maybe share a save somewhere between assaulting Alice in bed and step 25 of the persuasion class. Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I think I've found the problem, according to the walkthrough I should be getting my 20th point after I assault Alice in bed on day 3 (I say think because I don't know see any text, green or otherwise, that says I now have it) Still, any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm new to this game but I've taken quite a liking to it. Unfortunately I have run into a problem. I have followed the current walkthrough (0.30.10) to an absolute 'T', nevertheless I have a problem. I am currently at step 25 of the Persuasion Class part, it tells me I need to make a new timeline, which I thought I would be able to do because I thought I now had 20 FUN-points and thus 4 slots, but that's not the case. According to my stats I have 19 FUN-points instead of 20. As I said I've followed the walkthrough perfectly (I believe), every step of the way, so how is it possible I only have 19 FUN-points instead of 20? Without that 4th slot the walkthrough is no longer usable.

I just wanna know, is there a bug I don't (yet) know about? Is it possible I made a mistake somewhere following the walkthrough, and if so can anyone here help me figure out which FUN-point I seem to be missing or perhaps give me the console commands to change my fun points to 20 (as long as that doesn't crash the game entirely) or maybe share a save somewhere between assaulting Alice in bed and step 25 of the persuasion class. Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I think I've found the problem, according to the walkthrough I should be getting my 20th point after I assault Alice in bed on day 3 (I say think because I don't know see any text, green or otherwise, that says I now have it) Still, any help would be greatly appreciated
It means you didn't follow the WT exactly is all. You found the Fun Points section of the WT that also tells you how to get them, which section and line number to go to. Careful though you may need to repeat the entire section to get it. It's possible you missed any one of the 20 Timelines. In that case just follow them all and check after each one to see if you have all 20 fun points. I used the WT also and didn't run into that so beyond that I am not sure what is happening.

Edit: Found the problem in the WT It's in Section "Reaching Day 3 line 167" not in the Persuasion Class section. As a matter of fact there are at least 2 Fun Points in the "Reaching Day 3" section of the WT. So not a bug.

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
What you need to do is play through Reaching Day 3 this way.

1. Do a full reset.
2. Starting at step 1 of that section redo the whole section.
3. Check you fun points again.
4. If you still only have 19 fun points then you missed one of them somewhere else.
5. If you have 20 at that point then you can move on with the game.
6. If necessary repeat steps 1-5 of this post until you have 20 fun points.
Note: I followed the walkthrough and didn't miss a fun point.
Note also that there are 2 fun points in the Reaching Day 3 section-1 at line 167 and 1 at line 177.

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
not true
you start with zero
i have now 5 TL
but only 29 FP
haven't played since v0.27.10
You have one slot by default. You get additional one for every 10 Fun points (there is 34 Fun points in-game at the moment). You get additional timeline slot by asking CAS why she look like demon and you get another one for killing the parasite for the first time.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes