HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
there doesn't seem a reason that you can't just break in the garage box during day1 night after mat's arrival in order to get the grogX
I don't know if it appears on the render (or maybe just a shadow?) but there are cameras pointing to the entrance of the storages. I could make the option to steal there and then Matt will show up and kill you at night because someone tips him off that they saw you with the cameras but better not to overcomplicate things.

Cheers!

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I don't know if it appears on the render (or maybe just a shadow?) but there are cameras pointing to the entrance of the storages. I could make the option to steal there and then Matt will show up and kill you at night because someone tips him off that they saw you with the cameras but better not to overcomplicate things.

Cheers!
there's indeed a shadow of a long rectangle in the upper left corner of the screen, it get's covered by the UI normally though so I didn't see it

and sure, it wasn't my intention of you getting the grogXD that way, just that it wasn't clear why you couldn't
also I don't think it would be overcomplicated, just that you could do it once and then inmeditatly get a game-over on sleeping (you don't even need extra art since you can just re-use the normal mat kills you-picture)

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
there's indeed a shadow of a long rectangle in the upper left corner of the screen, it get's covered by the UI normally though so I didn't see it

and sure, it wasn't my intention of you getting the grogXD that way, just that it wasn't clear why you couldn't
also I don't think it would be overcomplicated, just that you could do it once and then inmeditatly get a game-over on sleeping (you don't even need extra art since you can just re-use the normal mat kills you-picture)
Maybe I will

I like how this is overcomplicating things instead of stealing the fake Id from Alice then go to Cooper, convince her to search the storage with you, and then trick her to run it on her police computer. :p

Cheers!

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
cant plant drugs in mia room in day 5.
and why cant i get fair part 1 walkthrough day 5 ( 81. MAP → Food Court Day 5 (Morning): A lot of people gather at the food court at the fair. Day 5 (Morning): You see Sophie, Rosario and Elle talking during the afternoon. (Afternoon) New Dress Unlocked for Rosario (Normal)
i unlock 80 but cant unluck day 5( 81)???

Last edited:

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
cant plant drugs in mia room in day 5.
and why cant i get fair part 1 walkthrough day 5 ( 81. MAP → Food Court Day 5 (Morning): A lot of people gather at the food court at the fair. Day 5 (Morning): You see Sophie, Rosario and Elle talking during the afternoon. (Afternoon) New Dress Unlocked for Rosario (Normal)
i unlock 80 but cant unluck day 5( 81)???
That memory is unlocked on every variation and at any time when you visit the food court so if you didn't unlocked something is really fucked up with your game

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
ok, I'm getting stuck here in the game. I got the +1 fun in yoga class, but when i switch to dana fun 3 timeline it won't let me enter the yoga class on day 3. so I'm unable to unlock georgia in the yoga class. 73. Talk about the deal with the janitor. +1 FUN *** DAY 4 *** 74. Don't pay. 75. GO TO TIMELINE → 'DANA FUN 3' 76. MAP → University 77. Wait. 78. Go inside. 79. Go to... 80. Go to the Gym. New Dress Unlocked for Georgia (Yoga) 81. Yes. Day 3 (Day): Georgia puts you into the yoga class and is paired with you. Georgia (Day 3, Afternoon): Georgia puts you into the yoga class and becomes your partner. Georgia (Day 3, Afternoon): She makes you do a position where she left you vulnerable and starts to rub your cock. Georgia (Day 3, Afternoon): You manage to contain your lust and cum in your pants with no mayor consequences. 82. CAS → Reset to.. → Full Reset!

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
I'm also missing a memory on day 1 for the teacher. day 1 memory there are costumes in theater . ????? I blackmail the janitor. this is only memory I am missing on day 1. how to unlock? how to get new dress unlock for georgia in day 3 yoga? can't proceed without it.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
my main complaint with game is that you have to do every path. Would it be possible to open the game? a choose your own adventure means you CAN explore all paths, but this is a you must explore all paths. are there links to a saved game that has this memory? georgia unlocked?

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
Save dana with fun, make a great speech, invite dana to the demo. Send Georgia to the right, go to the right.

Cheers!
I'm having same problem. after i get the fun in yoga class and meet jody at gym, it says switch to dana with fun 3. the WT says unlocks new dress for georgia and parasite georgia, but when i follow hte WT jody now won't let me in to the yoga class. so i can not proceed without the self control 2.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm having same problem. after i get the fun in yoga class and meet jody at gym, it says switch to dana with fun 3. the WT says unlocks new dress for georgia and parasite georgia, but when i follow hte WT jody now won't let me in to the yoga class. so i can not proceed without the self control 2.
Try switching the timeline using the Memory screen instead of asking CAS.

Cheers!

Reactions: greggjennings

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
No specific date yet. Dana content coming on version 0.35.00 in a few days

Cheers!
OK ran into another BUG. I'm at the chop shop fun with Georgia. got the error page, was able to do rollback worked 2nd time, but I did not get the increased tolerance for CAS. I've replayed it several times, no increased tolerance for CAS. not sure if I need it to proceed. have moved on to the massage section of WT. would appreciate any sugesstions on how to unlock CAS increase?

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
ok I'm in fair on dana wounded 4 but now jania does not appear at the rally point to capture the alien

Last edited:

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
ok the problem is in the WT. when it says ti create timeline dana wounded 4 it is AFTER you do not pay. BUT to get the date with dana and capture the parasite you need to use the lottery ticket. so when you load the file in fair day part 2 it is after you already did not pay. i fixed it by replaying the day 3 of massage. finally got the VIP area open. what is point of infecting the girls when nothing happens? Except they get a headache?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes