• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I've a question. i followed the Walkthrough of this nice yet complex game diligently. But at the end of the 'Reaching day 3' chapter, I'm 1 fun point short. Thus I get into trouble with the available timelines. And I do need the extra position I checked.
I went through all the Fun points twice again, but no change.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Taco
Hi!
If you ask CAS for a hint about the funpoints what does she tells you?

Cheers!

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
need more... which fun point? some of them you have to do the final twice to unlock. Check your day memories. if you see ??? it means you missed something on that day.
If I'm remembering correctly, none of the fun points actually have an associated memory, so looking through the memories to find a missing fun point wouldn't help. Asking CAS for a hint about them is pretty much the only way to find which ones you're missing.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
Has the creator said when they are shooting for completing the game?
hydra is on thread, but from his patreon and comments here he has said he plans to scale it back from 14 to 10 days. I have not finished game, parts are missing on day 5, i've gotten some day 6 but can't really proceed until a few more updates.
the patreon version is 2 or 3 ahead of the public. he also appears to want 100 patreons and currently has 94, so go donate $1.....

Reactions: kalifianto

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How do I get the option to take Janice to the modern restaurant? Doesnt pop up as a choice. What did I miss?
Hi,

The first time you will take her to the hot dog stand. The second time you will take her to a veggie place.
If you already unlocked the Gym Rock and Resto the MC will have the idea to take her there the next time.

Cheers!

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
How to get fun points with trish in the pipe on day 5.....
Plss mention the steps....
with the parasite on georgia (to get the bare outfits) break into the conference room and mention the lead scientists notes, you can then suggest janice goes with georgia while you make your way out thus ending up behind trish

R0xy003

Jun 22, 2020
with the parasite on georgia (to get the bare outfits) break into the conference room and mention the lead scientists notes, you can then suggest janice goes with georgia while you make your way out thus ending up behind trish
When do I infect georgia with the parasite....?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
When do I infect georgia with the parasite....?
write a good speecht, take dana to the demonstration, don't get mia to follow you, send georgia to the right and go to the right, you've done it right if at the break-in everyone has slutty versions of their costumes

R0xy003

Jun 22, 2020
write a good speecht, take dana to the demonstration, don't get mia to follow you, send georgia to the right and go to the right, you've done it right if at the break-in everyone has slutty versions of their costumes
Okay I got it.....
And about that Finding Hanna path ......
I didn’t get that.....

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I completed every tasks .....
When I ask cas what to do next she says that ‘Check finding Hannah hints in day Hannah’s Memories’ .....
So what should I do next....
I’m using version 0.32.50
Ask CAS for a hint -> about the girls -> Hannah and see what she tells you.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
############ New Public Version 0.33.40 ##############

This is my babbling when it got released:
I guess every release it's going to be big because I need to advance the story. This release has the first part of the debate competition. The first part of the fancy party and just a peek of the nightclub.
Two new locations, one fun point, one new dream sequence, and a new outfit for Zarina.
Also added 2 scenes for the Day 2 Gallery that I forgot and continue filling the Day 3 Gallery (still incomplete)

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change Log:
Change-Log 0.33.40:
  • Fixed the list of the auto-hint.
Change-Log 0.33.30:
  • Fixed a bug with the number of Fun Points
  • Fixed the Fun Point of the GrogXD after the demonstration celebration.
Change-Log 0.33.20:
  • Fixed a bug with the auto-hints when you start a New Game. (Thanks to gestved)
Change-Log 0.33.10:
  • Fix a bug with timelines and new variables.
  • Grammar corrections (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
Change-Log 0.33.00:
  • Continue Story of Debate competition
  • Continue Story of the Fancy Party
  • A peek into the next big event: Nightclub
  • New Ways to make some money.
  • +2 New Locations
  • +1 FUN Point
  • New Dream Sequence for Benson
  • New outfit for Zarina
  • Added 2 scenes to Gallery Day 2.
  • Added 10 scenes to Gallery Day 3 (still incomplete)
  • New Memories for Hannah, Jody, Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5
  • Updated the Renpy Engine to the latest.
  • Several small fixes
Cheers!

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone have the latest Android version with save files!!!! I can't find my save files and it's too grindy to start from beginning

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Is there any gallery or gallery mod ?
There is a gallery accessible from the menu, although it doesn't include everything yet. It has all of the day 1 and 2 events, and most of the day 3 stuff. Events from day 4 and on haven't been implemented in the gallery yet. The gallery isn't tied to save files, so asking for a full save won't automatically unlock things, and as existing scenes are added to the gallery, you'll need to replay them to unlock. I assume that information is stored in the "persistent" file.

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes