Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
I'm trying to follow the walkthrough. I got the point where janitor showed me how to spy on shower, then I do full reset, go there and spy on the teacher but I don't see the janitor stealing the clothes. What am I missing here?

Reactions: joe316

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I'm trying to follow the walkthrough. I got the point where janitor showed me how to spy on shower, then I do full reset, go there and spy on the teacher but I don't see the janitor stealing the clothes. What am I missing here?
Did you talk to the teacher in her office and hear the situation from her? I think there might be a memory missing in the walkthrough that you need to ask about what happened to know when her clothes were stolen before you know to watch for the thief.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Did you talk to the teacher in her office and hear the situation from her? I think there might be a memory missing in the walkthrough that you need to ask about what happened to know when her clothes were stolen before you know to watch for the thief.
Yes, I talked to the teacher, got her to jerk me off.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yes, I talked to the teacher, got her to jerk me off.
Hi, you need to ask her:
Ask about the details of her incident.

and unlock this memory of her:
"Someone stole her clothes in the showers this morning."

Then the MC will wait for the robber to show up while spying the showers.

Cheers!

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
How do you beat the yoga to get to self control 2 - I have the concentration drug and he takes it during the class. I have automini games turned off but it always ends in Zarina blowing him and I lose. Can someone help ? Thanks

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How do you beat the yoga to get to self control 2 - I have the concentration drug and he takes it during the class. I have automini games turned off but it always ends in Zarina blowing him and I lose. Can someone help ? Thanks
Try to keep your lust to the minimum before going into the yoga so you don't overlust

Cheers!

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
They sure made this game too complicated. I am not surprised people are even struggling while using the walkthrough.
I'm generally supportive of this game, I like it that the developer took a big swing and made a thing with a lot of moving parts.

But I wish they would simplify some of the mechanics.

I don't see the point of having a lust score in the game, it just leads to inconvenient outcomes if your lust built up too much during the day. If you want to put a lusty scene in the game, make it a menu option to be overcome with lust, don't punish the player with another damned thing to keep track of.

The forced scenes on the mornings of day 3 and day 4 make it a drag to bounce around trying different things. There should be something you can unlock to permanently expedite or remove those scenes from future timelines.

After the player has been through something a thousand times, the choices you make in the game should better reflect what effect they have on the timeline and not be so literal. I don't want to have to remember the extremely arbitrary differences between going Left / Right / Center at the protest.

The dev builds in occasional quality of life features (seeing what events are happening on the map) but balances it out by adding more days and new scenes with new characters. "Here's these three people you've never met, now you can have fun every update seeing if there's changes if you talk to Person A, Person B, or Person C on a given timeline." The game is already hard enough to understand, at some point the complexity should be reined in.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I'm generally supportive of this game, I like it that the developer took a big swing and made a thing with a lot of moving parts.

But I wish they would simplify some of the mechanics.

I don't see the point of having a lust score in the game, it just leads to inconvenient outcomes if your lust built up too much during the day. If you want to put a lusty scene in the game, make it a menu option to be overcome with lust, don't punish the player with another damned thing to keep track of.

The forced scenes on the mornings of day 3 and day 4 make it a drag to bounce around trying different things. There should be something you can unlock to permanently expedite or remove those scenes from future timelines.

After the player has been through something a thousand times, the choices you make in the game should better reflect what effect they have on the timeline and not be so literal. I don't want to have to remember the extremely arbitrary differences between going Left / Right / Center at the protest.

The dev builds in occasional quality of life features (seeing what events are happening on the map) but balances it out by adding more days and new scenes with new characters. "Here's these three people you've never met, now you can have fun every update seeing if there's changes if you talk to Person A, Person B, or Person C on a given timeline." The game is already hard enough to understand, at some point the complexity should be reined in.
I was under the impression that the lust score is deliberately meant as an obstacle, so that you have to puzzle out what you can afford to do. There are only a couple of events where lust actually forces a reboot. Outside of those, the +30 felony you get if you let it hit max doesn't really do anything right now.

The forced scenes on Day 3 and Day 4 start are mildly tedious (holding ctrl to skip text means it's only a couple seconds each time), but permanently removing them means you'd have to allow for all possible outcomes, and then you get a Schroedinger's Cat situation going forward.

The arbitrary left/right/center/stage choice at the protest is kind of a singular issue. I guess the card you draw during Hannah's group gathering (Ace of hearts/clubs/diamonds) is similar, but the choices are replaced with a more meaningful explanation just like you said.
Howerver, the issue is that the protest does have multiple other factors leading into it, like who is infected by the parasite, who- if anyone -brought Dana, if you asked Mia to follow you instead of Georgia, and how good the speech is. There are a couple dozen outcomes, so aside from just suggesting content be cut, how would you propose to have the player be better informed there?

Also, is that last complaint that you don't like that content is being added?

Reactions: Daddio05

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
How to unlock gallery ?
The gallery itself should just be accessible from the main game menu (or hit "esc" or right-click while playing). The individual scenes are unlocked as you encounter them, but they are not retroactively unlocked, so you may have to replay some events to make them gallery accessible. Currently all the Day 1 and 2 stuff is unlockable in the galleries, and most of the Day 3 scenes (all Day 3 will scenes be available by version 0.37.00).

Reactions: Ara-sH

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
The gallery itself should just be accessible from the main game menu (or hit "esc" or right-click while playing). The individual scenes are unlocked as you encounter them, but they are not retroactively unlocked, so you may have to replay some events to make them gallery accessible. Currently all the Day 1 and 2 stuff is unlockable in the galleries, and most of the Day 3 scenes (all Day 3 will scenes be available by version 0.37.00).
Thanks but i mean how to unlock without playing game.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I finally gave up. The walkthrough has once again almost totally been redone. No offense to the man behind it, that's a lot of work, but imo it Would be wayyyyy easier to follow it if it was simply updated this way release after release:
V0.1
Do this, do that.
END OF V0.1
V0.2
Do this, do that.
END OF V0.2
Etc

I guess it's time for me to wait for the final version and restart from scratch...

Reactions: Darkaura

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I finally gave up. The walkthrough has once again almost totally been redone. No offense to the man behind it, that's a lot of work, but imo it Would be wayyyyy easier to follow it if it was simply updated this way release after release:
V0.1
Do this, do that.
END OF V0.1
V0.2
Do this, do that.
END OF V0.2
Etc

I guess it's time for me to wait for the final version and restart from scratch...
One of the Patreon tiers does include update specific walkthroughs. Although, if you're grabbing the updates as they're released monthly, or even every other month, the in-game hints and memories should do a decent job of at least pointing you as to what to try for next.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes