myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have a question. Is you lust suppose to go up every time you wait? Every time you wait your lust goes up 5.

Also why does Brian talk in the third person it seems really weird?

I also notices some pictures that have a discrepancy in them. The pictures are the ones for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The shower screenshot it looks like one is the girl from the cafe and the one that is off screen to the right looks like the daughter from DmD and the black girl in the back ground must be the one that got spanked.

Jon: Didn't you find a note on the car? Hannah: Yeah, it said Jane. What Hannah said doesn't make any sense at all.

I find it funny that Ayumi's name appears and you have never met her before yet someone like the coach still has ??? for their name and you have met her before.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I have a question. Is you lust suppose to go up every time you wait? Every time you wait your lust goes up 5.
It's related to your brain tolerance

Also why does Brian talk in the third person it seems really weird?
He is weird like that

I also notices some pictures that have a discrepancy in them. The pictures are the ones for the

It's not the same bag... :)

The shower screenshot it looks like one is the girl from the cafe and the one that is off screen to the right looks like the daughter from DmD and the black girl in the back ground must be the one that got spanked.
They are the 2 girls that got spank plus the one from the coffee shop

Jon: Didn't you find a note on the car? Hannah: Yeah, it said Jane. What Hannah said doesn't make any sense at all.
The note is suppose to match what she is wearing

I find it funny that Ayumi's name appears and you have never met her before yet someone like the coach still has ??? for their name and you have met her before.
Well, you don't actually KNOW the coach's name...

Hope I made something clear

cheers!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Thanks for the tip that helped me get both of Janice's closet events done now I only have 1 left to go for Hannah.

@

I played through that spot again where you make it to where Hannah is wearing the rags.

Jon writes on the note the word *Jane.* Shouldn't the word he wrote on it be rags? Then her response for the note should also be rags.

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
So masturbating removes 20 lust for me but waiting adds 20 lust as well? I keep maxing out my lust before the end of the day.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Just tried this with my saved games and they are failing. Is this another game where we have to play through from the
beginning? Because I'd completed everything up until the end of v5.4 and really don't want to do that all again.

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Version 0.07 is out!

Download here:

Change-Log 0.07:

• HUGE upgrade on the dialog (thanks to laven00!)
  • Return of Christmas skins for CAS...with a twist.
  • New Yoga Event
  • Skill point training with minigame
  • Georgia is here (finally!)
  • First part of demonstration event.
  • New memories of day 2, Janice, Mia, Dana, Georgia, Jody

Contents of the post describing the release:
A few words of this Release

You may notice a massive upgrade on the dialog and grammar front, that's because it was review and corrected (at least 98%) The rest will be also review and corrected shortly.

On the last release I remove the Christmas skins because Christmas was over... But some people wanted it back!. I guess if people wants to celebrate Christmas all year why stop them, right? So,CAS skins are back. I'll let you figure out how to unlock them.

The first part of the Demonstration. This is one of those big branching events so it's going to take some time. For now you have the entry points and default exit points. (There are 9 by the way)

You are going to be able to change stuff during the event on future releases.

You get to train a skill! It's with a yoga event and there is a tiny mini-game.

And last but not least Georgia makes the official appearance.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
game is rlly good unfortuantly old saves are not working so its annoying af to start all over again.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
great update, even the mini-game wasn't bad and i usually dislike mini-games in renpy. btw older saves worked just fine for me.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I'm getting renpy exceptions in workout scene. They can be ignored to continue.

Btw, where is the mini-game?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes