HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Not sure if this is where bugs/issues can be reported, but I appear to be stuck. The main hint is to visit the Fair in the Afternoon, but that just says Travis is there with no other option or way to advance. I've tried to use the walkthrough and other hints to advance, but keep coming up against walls, such as not being able to ask Mother for money in exchange for the ticket. Save File attached, right before visiting First Aid in the Afternoon.

Next step is to just start a fresh game, I suppose.
The hints are a little mixed up. I think I fixed this on a later version.
what you need to do is talk to Cynthia at the Hospital on Day 5 (you need to help her and kick roger)
She will tell you that she would like to enter the Morgue.

Then you talk to Crystal at the fair after you kick Rosario at her request. (dance class)
Jon will exchange the morgue door code for convincing your Mom to punish Travis.

Then you talk to your mom at the Fair and convince her to punish travis.

Cheers!

Reactions: Rupert_bear

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Im not sure what i did wrong but I cant trigger the share holder meeting with Georgia. Need help please
Talk to Georgia on Friday Morning at the coffee shop in the Shopping Mall. You must have a good relationship with the group or better yet Georgia infected.

Cheers!

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
The tab skipping was a nice touch, but the level of repetition is still too ludicrous.

The game remains both impossible to keep track of and impossible to advance in a reasonable amount of time without a walkthrough. In it's current state the game may as well play itself, as that is the only way to get anywhere. I spent several hours and never even got to a single bit of new content over when I last played back around version 20, having looped hundreds of times, while trying to play without the walkthrough. Having looked at the walkthrough, the amount of specificity to the sequencing of actions, which are barely if at all indicated in the game, is virtually impossible to work through legitimately. Not only do you have to do things in the exact correct sequence with little to no prompting, not knowing what any action will unlock nor having the slightest clue where that unlocked, but the prior conditionals, again with no prompting, boggle the mind. I would love to see the flowchart you have to keep for this; it must be pages long. As far as playing this without a walkthrough, you are basically just permuting all possible actions sets in a random walk until you hit something new, then permuting all possible actions AGAIN since you can't tell where a new action may have happened.

Just for laughs, I wrote a script to brute force random walk the options and it got farther than I did applying logic and reasoning (it got there faster too, though of course this is becuase it was skipping as fast as possible and ignoring all text).

There is too much repetition, too few clues, and too much memorization. At least in the first 2 days (I have never gotten past the cop on day 3), 90% of everything is on day 1 and unlocks in one to two new bits then requiring a full reset to do anything with. I have lost count of the number of times I have had to do the car event, but it must be in the hundreds.

The premise is good but the execution is simply unfun, uninteresting, inscrutable, frustrating, and repetitious to the point of enraging. The way the game works needs to be redesigned from the ground up to make it interesting, not repetitious, or 99% of players not using a walkthrough will never be able to access 99% of the content. I can see there is tons of good content waiting to be found, but the game gates it so hard I have an easier time doing my paying job for a week than getting a single new scene to show in this game.

There needs to be a way to have the game go directly to where there is an actual new choice. For example it should be possible to skip from the start all the way to in your house talking to your sister in one step, since the entire cafe scene or acquisition of the sleeping pill are the same every time you try to do that particular branch. There is nothing possibly different until you choose which room to look at.

Last edited:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Having looked at the walkthrough, the amount of specificity to the sequencing of actions, which are barely if at all indicated in the game, is virtually impossible to work through legitimately.
One problem I have with the game, especially after returning to it after a long while, is you have to build a mental mapping of the fine-grained choices like "go left" to their consequences like "character x is injured".

There's a lot of choices in the game, but not really THAT many unique permutations. Only a subset of the things you can do matter, and you can only do so many actions in a day. But it's very hard to keep track of what causes what state change, especially if you're only checking in periodically, especially if it's 1am and you're hoping to see lewd content.

What I'd really hope to see are some "simplified" versions of the choices for events where you've already explored all the possibilities. So rather than choosing "left - left - center" or whatever at the protest event, the game asks if you want to set it up so that X is kidnapped or Y is injured or whatever. This is all information that the MC should know instinctively after 100 repetitions, and exists in the game in the form of the details in the Day/Girl/Hint pages. But it's not surfaced during normal play - we're forced to re-build this mental map every time to set up conditions to see the new stuff.

Add onto that the irritating "lust" mechanic that forces you to worry about always going back to the apartment to masturbate instead of waiting anywhere for the next plot-appropriate choice.

The author has done a lot of good work with the hint system trying to reveal where the unseen content *is*, but I think there could be a lot of benefit to trying to simplify some of the choices to keep a constant level of complexity over time rather than ballooning up more and more with each version.

Reactions: p22

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
how can I get Georgia to help me increase my pickpocket skills? I feel like each update makes this game more complicated its kind of annoying

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
how can I get Georgia to help me increase my pickpocket skills? I feel like each update makes this game more complicated its kind of annoying
That depends of where you at.
Did you do the investigation of the nightclub with Ayumi?

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
im following the guide im at intern kick out after the fight between rosario and crystal i cant advance and steal the blank id
Did you visited Dana at the Hospital on Day 3 morning? You will learn what those badges are there. Then do the Rosario/Crystal fight.

Cheers!

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Currently trying to work on the Party, but I can't advance anything. I've tried going to the party 5 times now, but only got the ONE change telling me about Hannah. I tried going to Hannah's meeting, but I got no new help from any of the three that I can team up with. What am I missing?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Currently trying to work on the Party, but I can't advance anything. I've tried going to the party 5 times now, but only got the ONE change telling me about Hannah. I tried going to Hannah's meeting, but I got no new help from any of the three that I can team up with. What am I missing?
hi,

I'm going to need a little more information.

There is Party and then there is the afterparty.
if you are talking about the party you cannot enter (yet) but you can smuggle your partner.
if you are talking about the after party, you will enter as a waiter with the help of your sister.

Cheers!

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
hi,

I'm going to need a little more information.

There is Party and then there is the afterparty.
if you are talking about the party you cannot enter (yet) but you can smuggle your partner.
if you are talking about the after party, you will enter as a waiter with the help of your sister.

Cheers!
The first party. The one you go to with your sister Lisa.
The guide says that after I go a second time, I will notice Hannah. I did that, noticed her....but nothing else happened. Guide says to go back to day 3 after that to talk to Lee to find out about the other 2 girls. But when I talk to him, I don't get any options to ask about the other 2 girls.

26.Reset to day 4.
27.Don't pay.
28.Masturbate.
29.Masturbate.
30.Wait.
31.Wait.
32.MAP → Party
Hannah (Day 4, Night): Hannah is at the stripper party.
Lisa (Day 3, Evening): You make a new plan with the girls from Hannah's persuasion class. (Day 4 Night)
33.Reset to day 3.
34.MAP → University
35.Go inside.
36.Wait.
37.Wait.
38.Go to Hannah's group gathering.
39.Skip.
40.Lee card.
41.What do you know about Trish and Jessie?

Step 32, I get the notification in my memory tab about Hannah, but the one for Lisa never shows up. When I talk to Lee, I don't get the option to ask about Trish or Jessie.

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
The first party. The one you go to with your sister Lisa.
The guide says that after I go a second time, I will notice Hannah. I did that, noticed her....but nothing else happened. Guide says to go back to day 3 after that to talk to Lee to find out about the other 2 girls. But when I talk to him, I don't get any options to ask about the other 2 girls.

26.Reset to day 4.
27.Don't pay.
28.Masturbate.
29.Masturbate.
30.Wait.
31.Wait.
32.MAP → Party
Hannah (Day 4, Night): Hannah is at the stripper party.
Lisa (Day 3, Evening): You make a new plan with the girls from Hannah's persuasion class. (Day 4 Night)
33.Reset to day 3.
34.MAP → University
35.Go inside.
36.Wait.
37.Wait.
38.Go to Hannah's group gathering.
39.Skip.
40.Lee card.
41.What do you know about Trish and Jessie?

Step 32, I get the notification in my memory tab about Hannah, but the one for Lisa never shows up. When I talk to Lee, I don't get the option to ask about Trish or Jessie.

Solved it. An entire part was missing. You have to do Hannah's class during these steps as well to talk to Hannah at the party and learn it's the wrong one. Otherwise the idea to lure one of the girls never comes to you.

Reactions: HydraHenker

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
how do i find Lisa ?
searched her room found address
went to suburbs but nothing never ! ????
what am i doing wrong ???
Thanks

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
I noticed a couple people on here could not grab Benson's ass, nor could they meet with Benson and Cooper after investigating the offices. I had the same problem, when following the walkthrough to the letter. There is a problem in the walkthrough. Here's the solution:

In the OFFICES AND RIOT GIRL section of the walkthrough, two lines are missing.

After line 11: "Knock on the door", the second time you enter Ayumi's Lair, you must click on both "I have some information about the drug - Lisa's Intel" and "I have some information about the drug - Benson's Intel", then continue with line 12: "Nothing More". (Even though both of these icons are blue (indicating that they've been seen before), you must give the information to Ayumi again to continue the story.

I hope this helps.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
how do i find Lisa ?
searched her room found address
went to suburbs but nothing never ! ????
what am i doing wrong ???
Thanks
if you searched Lisa's room and found the address you should have the option to investigate that address in the suburbs on Day 1

Cheers!

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
if you searched Lisa's room and found the address you should have the option to investigate that address in the suburbs on Day 1

Cheers!

Yes thanks don't know why took so long to figure this out played the game for days trying every option to meet her
obviously just never went to suburbs in morning of Day 1 after resetting from afternoon when i found the address ! I've gotten side tracked or confused by trying force something to happen by endlessly repeating room search. after meeting Mia in morning of first day (instead of going to suburbs). Because this is only way to activate search Lisa's room to get address in first place !
I'm probably wrong here but i Suppose my question is, why is there a need to go back to the morning of Day 1 to meet her (Lisa) ? is it necessary as it's totally counter intuitive to me! ? how long i played this game over and over and over and over trying figure out Lisa, it's very unnecessarily cryptic or obtuse that you must return in time to do this ? why can't you just go search for her after finding address, is it essential it has to be done in the past for some reason ?. maybe this game is not for me lol, I get the whole time loop thing but if it's just for sake of a loop or reset why bother ? just go ahead on the time loop you are on already now, no ? why not find her (Lisa) that evening Day 1 or at night even, or Day 2 in morning or later ? if there is a reason yet unknown and will be revealed later then sorry you need to be able to see the future. jump forward, not just jump back in time at this stage to know that ! to cause you to go back in time, to find her on morning of Day 1 ?
It's unnecessarily complex for no reason maybe ?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: DorcasAurelia
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes