HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I've tried it. Please check my screenshot. The janitor's not appearing.
You need this memory of day 2 first:

"The janitor has the key to the storage room."

that will give you the option for the first time to search for her.

Once you visit the janitor the option will be inside the Go to...

with this memory of day 1:
"I find the janitor with the keys."

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Most common thing I forget when replaying TLH with new release is how to unlock new stuff after agents appear in the morning of 2nd day in the university.

What you need to do is talk to Janice during Day time slot of 2nd day.
For example doing the same at the Morning time will not do anything.

Without this, anything related to storage room is locked, which can be really confusing, since player does know where room is, after those events in the 2nd day morning.

I think this is something that may need improvement, as story/puzzle element, to be less confusing.

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Most common thing I forget when replaying TLH with new release is how to unlock new stuff after agents appear in the morning of 2nd day in the university.

What you need to do is talk to Janice during Day time slot of 2nd day.
For example doing the same at the Morning time will not do anything.

Without this, anything related to storage room is locked, which can be really confusing, since player does know where room is, after those events in the 2nd day morning.

I think this is something that may need improvement, as story/puzzle element, to be less confusing.
thanks, I'll work on that

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Hmm to wait for more versions, to play this from scratch, or to beg for a completed .7 save and uses the memories...

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Seems to be a game breaking bug, Keep taking pictures of the girls and Dana but they never appear in my inventory so I can't give them to Brian.
Had the girls picture in it in version 06.01

greatbanana

Dec 1, 2017
Seems to be a game breaking bug, Keep taking pictures of the girls and Dana but they never appear in my inventory so I can't give them to Brian.
Had the girls picture in it in version 06.01
they won't appear, but talk to him on day two, and he will accept them anyways.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Has the content improve much? When I first played the only sex scenes were with the sister and the blowjob in the closet.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
I am pretty much completely lost and have no idea how to progress in the game... it just gest like that, I can't figure out what I'm actually supposed to do next, still have no idea about the whole 'University Halls' thing... I just don't know what I'm meant to do... a more or less complete walkthrough would be lovely.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I am pretty much completely lost and have no idea how to progress in the game... it just gest like that, I can't figure out what I'm actually supposed to do next, still have no idea about the whole 'University Halls' thing... I just don't know what I'm meant to do... a more or less complete walkthrough would be lovely.
the OP has 2 attached files walkthroughs, they pretty much cover everything.

whatwhat

May 7, 2017
what is this mini game that the change log speaks of
and where can i find it
Do the Day2 Yoga event, you may have to repeat a few times before it unlocks. It helps to start Yoga with your Lust at 0 to get as far as possible. You MIGHT need to have your self-control points maxed beforehand as well, because this trains your self-control to level 1.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Do the Day2 Yoga event, you may have to repeat a few times before it unlocks. It helps to start Yoga with your Lust at 0 to get as far as possible. You MIGHT need to have your self-control points maxed beforehand as well, because this trains your self-control to level 1.
never have come across it
what is required to unlock it

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I enjoyed the game but could you please give us the option of removing the 'YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS' flag? It's annoying af ... really really. Better yet, do us all a favor and remove it entirely. You already have a walk-through so we don't need to waste time with the flag. Did I mention its annoying as fuck?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I enjoyed the game but could you please give us the option of removing the 'YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS' flag? It's annoying af ... really really. Better yet, do us all a favor and remove it entirely. You already have a walk-through so we don't need to waste time with the flag. Did I mention its annoying as fuck?
Please don't.

It is useful game tool to have knowledge when game changes states, so that some previously visited section can have new interaction due to new knowledge gained.

And not everyone cheats and uses walkthroughs.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes