p22

Jun 21, 2017
That's why you can create timelines, so you do not need to repeat some steps.

Plus have the option to go back one-time slot or just one day back.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
That's why you can create timelines, so you do not need to repeat some steps.
Plus have the option to go back one-time slot or just one day back.
what game is that...i cannot even come up with methods to cheat
then dunno...one timeline ... no previously taken steps dissapears after weekly reset. magic! or all steps highlighted._.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
what game is that...i cannot even come up with methods to cheat
then dunno...one timeline ... no previously taken steps dissapears after weekly reset. magic! or all steps highlighted._.
There is a new feature in the last version of the game. You can warp into a Timeline, so when you enter Warp you make choices in the days and see what you can do or cannot do for your actions/inactions

And with that:
You can advance time with Wait. T ->
You can save a specific timeline and go back to it with the TimeLInes feature -> T <-
You can go back a slot of time or a whole day with the Reset feature <- T
You can create and advance to a timeline with the Warp feature -> T

That's what I have so far

Cheers!

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
There is a new feature in the last version of the game. You can warp into a Timeline
yeah i avoided all that. caz i was not entirely sure how things would work out had i used that. im ok with using wts...but if there is minor issue - i will not be able to progress... k for now looks like i managed to follow dana story... what do i do with DANA PARASITED 1' guides jumps to janice ...and other npc ... do i need to create a timeline for janice....caz then guide says in janice: GO TO TIMELINE → 'DANA PARASITED 1

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Think of timelines as something similar to a saved game. You save all actions you did up to that point when the timeline is created.

With the main difference being that when you go "into" some timeline you created before, you keep all your knowledge and player progress you gained from playing.

Unline regular Renpy saves.

So it is essentially as if you did a full reset and replayed all steps exactly the same as when the timeline was created.

Last edited:
Reactions: justTx

benben123

Jul 9, 2017
I get stuck on day2 I can't convince dana I 'm her boyfriend because my persuasion skill is only level one .how do I increase the skill to level 2. o_Oo_Oo_O walkthrough didn't mention it. anyone could help me

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I get stuck on day2 I can't convince dana I 'm her boyfriend because my persuasion skill is only level one .how do I increase the skill to level 2. o_Oo_Oo_O walkthrough didn't mention it. anyone could help me
Hey, since you can't convince her with skill try to find information about her in a timeline where she is friendlier with you.

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: benben123

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
S.P.E.C.I.A.L. was an attribute system in Fallout games. Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility and Luck. ;)
Ah! Thank you very much. I had a feeling it had a special meaning. I'm more of an First/Second edition DND player back in the day and have never picked up Fallout.

Reactions: Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Ah! Thank you very much. I had a feeling it had a special meaning. I'm more of an First/Second edition DND player back in the day and have never picked up Fallout.
Well, I might be going a bit of topic but I do recommend you try out the first two Fallouts, which were still more or less classical rpgs, before they basically turned the whole franchise into fps with a third one.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Strange situation.
  • Playing Time Loop Hunter, while
  • Watching Map of Perfect Tiny Things on Amazon Prime

aukamo92

Dec 8, 2018
patch for `game/gui.rpy` tweaks colors. Regular text color is white as well as selected one. I have changed selected text color to yellow. Helps to navigate through menus, etc. without a mouse.

Ar_Dryder

Jan 30, 2020
Can someone attach a complete save file? I really fucked up somewhere through the walkthrough and I don't really have the time to go through it once more.
Thanks!

Reactions: zzZz_ZzZ

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
############## New Public Version 0.46.30 ################

Hey hey! It's about time to increase that Persuation skill! So we are going for that with a new event with Hannah at the Fancy party. And that single point opens a lot of doors. Some are Story related, some are Fun points, some are Shortcuts and some are bonuses. There are several, so it will take me a few releases to cover them all.
For this release, we have a Fun point for Jessie at the Fancy party and another Fun point for Cooper and Benson after the assault of the offices.
We advance the story with Cooper and Benson at the Fair with the help of Alice and a shortcut for Cynthia. There are also bonuses here and there that I'll let you discover. I've been working on a new feature for a few months but it still has too many bugs so I'll keep tinkering with it for the next release. It's a Warp function that will allow you to go to a future Timeline by making some critical choices. Thanks for the ones helping me test this feature, I'll be troubling you all again next month :p

LINKS:

-

-

This is complete Change-Log:

Change-Log 0.46.30:
• Compiled with renpy SDK version 7.4.6
• Small bug fixes

Change Log 0.46.20:
• Fixed some continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)

Change Log 0.46.10:
• Fixed the missing scene from the Gallery on Day 4
• Fixed the state of the secondary characters
• Fixed the description of some secondary characters
• Fixed some continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010) Change Log 0.46.00:
• New Persuation skill point
• New event for Hannah
• New event for Jessie with a Fun Point
• New event for Cooper and Benson with a Fun Point.
• New shortcut for Cynthia.
• One New Achievement
• Continue story for Cooper and Benson at the Fair
• New outfit for Alice
• New Memories for Alice, Cynthia, Hannah, Layla, and Day 5
• Added the new scenes to Gallery Day 3 and Gallery day 4
• Added some shortcut dialog options to repetitive dialogs.
• Fixed Several continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)
• Grammar corrections. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes