HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I've done that and it still doesn't trigger. Could it be bugged?
You need 3 memories to trigger the idea from CAS

MOM - Day 5 - You convince her to punish Travis.

DAY 5 - The girls on the dance floor are in a pack. You need to find a way to break it.

DAY 5 - Crystal says that Rosario is way too competitive.

Cheers!

p22

Jun 21, 2017

DAY 5 - The girls on the dance floor are in a pack. You need to find a way to break it.

Cheers!
And this is the kind of thing that makes the game "hard". Various "shortcuts" that get unlocked after some arbitrary goals are met.

A similar example is how you get the correct idea to pass the beginning of 3rd day.

I think there needs to be some kind of feedback on getting those kinds of goals in a more focused way. Like a collection of "master hints" that focus on getting to those checkpoint moments.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
And this is the kind of thing that makes the game "hard". Various "shortcuts" that get unlocked after some arbitrary goals are met.

A similar example is how you get the correct idea to pass the beginning of 3rd day.

I think there needs to be some kind of feedback on getting those kinds of goals in a more focused way. Like a collection of "master hints" that focus on getting to those checkpoint moments.
Well,

What triggers this case, in particular, is that you see Crystal at the nightclub and you can help her before at the fair, but the condition to help her prevents you from entering the nightclub later.

I've been working for the last two months to do a dependency tree of all the memories + fun points. Something that I should have done at the beginning and not 966 memories + fun points in.
This is the first draft...
67a5a816_1600.png

Madness

Anyway, the first draft is done and now all hints will point towards what you can do to advance base on what you already did (instead of a predefined order or all available hints of everything)

I'm sure that I would have to fiddle with this some more but this is going in the right direction and serves as a foundation for something else...

Cheers!

redfuzz

Jul 8, 2018

Cheers!
Thanks! And I do agree that some options do seem to open up in weird ways, including this one. I'd assume this one would be obvious if you've given the ticket to her and didn't have enough money to get in. But looking at the chart down later...... that sure is a lot of dependencies to keep track of lol.

And thanks for all the work, I am very much enjoying this game. It scratches that really weird itch i have to try every possible combination of stuff and then awards me for doing it haha

Reactions: HydraHenker

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Well,

What triggers this case, in particular, is that you see Crystal at the nightclub and you can help her before at the fair, but the condition to help her prevents you from entering the nightclub later.

I've been working for the last two months to do a dependency tree of all the memories + fun points. Something that I should have done at the beginning and not 966 memories + fun points in.
View attachment 1393417

Madness

Anyway, the first draft is done and now all hints will point towards what you can do to advance base on what you already did (instead of a predefined order or all available hints of everything)

I'm sure that I would have to fiddle with this some more but this is going in the right direction and serves as a foundation for something else...

Cheers!

One more suggestion:
It may be a good idea to have something like the Investigation Status screen.
A place that would list all discoveries that player character accumulated over his time loops that can affect future choices, including any special hints from CAS that trigger on progress.

You could even add status to each discovery piece to indicate if the player did act on that discovery to progress further in story or not. In that case, it would almost be like a quest list.

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
############## New Public Version 0.47.30 ################

The patrons vote for Dana and Ayumi content so here it comes!

Follow the story of Ayumi and Dana at the nightclub and as a plus some Lisa content too.
Also a few changes in UI buttons and icons. This affects the show girl stats option too.
And there is a new feature that I've been working for a few months: WARP a Timeline

When you reach Brain Tolerance level 3 (20 fun points) you can activate the option to Warp a Timeline (For reference you can get the Fun Point number 20 as soon as you reach Day 3) In this feature, you can select what did you do each day.
  • Only the most critical actions will show up.
  • The options will only appear if you fully unlock the corresponding memories of such action.
  • There is a visual guide of the action and you will get the dependency of the previous actions if you are able to choose it or not.
  • You can start warping the timeline from your current day (taking into account what you did before) or from Day 1

-
-

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change-Log

Change-Log 0.47.30:

• Compiled with renpy SDK version 7.4.6
  • Small bug fixes
Change Log 0.47.20:

• Fixed side images for Roger and Travis
  • Fixed warp option Janice Date
  • Fixed duplicate stats on Day 5 after leaving the warp
  • Fixed warp option conditions for Poker
  • Fixed dress icons for men.
  • Other minor fixes
Change Log 0.47.10:

• Fix a bug with the fetish stat for Ayumi and Cynthia
  • Change a little some dialogs.
  • Improved some hints.
  • Fixed Several continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)
  • Add a visit to Ayumi on Day 3 to the Warp
Change Log 0.47.00:

• Continue the story of Dana
  • Continue the story of Ayumi
  • Continue the story of Lisa
  • New Feature: Warp a Timeline
  • New button design for the screens and some new icons.
  • Changes in the show girls' stats
  • A new Fun Point
  • A new Achievement
  • New memories for Dana
  • New memories for Ayumi
  • New memories for Lisa
  • New memories for Day 5
  • New CLUB ID for Lisa
  • Fixed and Add Portrait images
  • Fixed Several continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)
  • Grammar corrections. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
Cheers!

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This game is great, but definitely needs a walkthrough mod as opposed to a physical walkthrough. I understand that the game is complex, but that's the problem...having to constantly check a walkthrough instead of using a mod is frustrating and if you make a mistake, you're potentially screwed

Reactions: joe316

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
This game is great, but definitely needs a walkthrough mod as opposed to a physical walkthrough. I understand that the game is complex, but that's the problem...having to constantly check a walkthrough instead of using a mod is frustrating and if you make a mistake, you're potentially screwed
I'm sorry but how are you potentially screwed by making a mistake in a game where you have to restart several times by default? You make a mistake, you just reset back to start of that day... or if you made bigger mistake, you reset back to Day 1.

Reactions: Dimka2010

asapboi

Jan 27, 2019
Well,

View attachment 1393417

Madness

Cheers!
bro what is this im not into programming that much but this looks interesting

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Time Loop Hunter [v0.47.30 Public] [Hydrahenker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,16 GB / 401 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.47.30-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,13 GB / 367 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.47.30-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Amazed there has never been a walkthrough mod for this game since it has always been impossible to play it without the walkthrough due to all the grindy back and forth through time.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I am playing a fresh run of 0.46.30 public with the 0.46.00 walkthrough.
I am stuck at step 153 of Demonstration - I can't get to the mansion because of the security guy anytime during the day.
I must have missed a trigger, but have no clue what. Help please.
Biggest problem with this game. You miss one thing in the walkthrough you may as well start the game over.

• Angry
Reactions: Ripe

loveroffreeemail

Nov 26, 2019
Well,

View attachment 1393417

Madness

Cheers!
Can you please include an 8K version? :D

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
When trying to enter Ayumi's lair in day 4, the game is trying to load a file that doesn't exist.

I attached both the traceback and the save just before knocking on the door.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
When trying to enter Ayumi's lair in day 4, the game is trying to load a file that doesn't exist.

I attached both the traceback and the save just before knocking on the door.
Hi, thanks for reporting.
This bug was fixed on the 0.48.xx version. And it was partially fixed in this version since I put a patch in the character screen, but not on the stats tracker...

Origin of the bug:
The origin comes from an old bug that the fetish level will go up to 10 when the limit is 5.
You have a timeline with that bug so in that Timeline the fetishlevel of Ayumi is 10

How to completely fix in this version:
- Remade that timeline. (you can use the warp)

How to avoid it without deleting your timeline:
- disable the track girls stats in the game Menu when talking to Ayumi (cannot avoid inside nightclub)

Cheers!

Reactions: mpekas
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes