• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I like sandbox. But, this game is on another level.
After grinding and finally there comes the time to progress the day three.
I saw the message that "this part of the game is under development".
WTF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: no1milfhunter

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I like sandbox. But, this game is on another level.
After grinding and finally there comes the time to progress the day three.
I saw the message that "this part of the game is under development".
WTF!!!
not all parts are under development, you can get to day 6 as of the current patch

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to do the minigame with lee on step 27 of persuassion class walkthrough I keep getting a tie on round 10 but can't seem to win to get a second persuassion point.

puresin

Sep 11, 2020
trying to steal a dose of grogXD from alice on day 2 yet when i give ayumi the info from both benson and lisa then check back the next day then resetting to day 2 i dont get the option to steal a dose,a bug?

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
this is an unofficial android port Time Loop Hunter [v0.48.12 Public] APK - MEGA

My first time using an android version, so I was wondering will this version use the same saves as the previous version (0.47.XX) or will I need to move my saves after installing on my tablet?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to do the minigame with lee on step 27 of persuassion class walkthrough I keep getting a tie on round 10 but can't seem to win to get a second persuassion point.
hello,
There are 4 quadrants, 2 positives 2 negatives. And a sphere of influence that spins clockwise. You want the sphere with the larger area to be in the positives quadrants and the smaller area in the negatives ones. Mouse over the thingy will subtract points so go in only to click.

This is based on the Persuasion check of Oblivion so you can look up that for more detailed instructions too.
If you are really stuck you can skip the minigames by enabling that option in the Game Menu.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
trying to steal a dose of grogXD from alice on day 2 yet when i give ayumi the info from both benson and lisa then check back the next day then resetting to day 2 i dont get the option to steal a dose,a bug?
Hi, this was a bug but it was fixed in version 0.48.12 so it should be alright in the version posted here.

Cheers!

puresin

Sep 11, 2020
Hi, this was a bug but it was fixed in version 0.48.12 so it should be alright in the version posted here.

Cheers!
Using the current version and seems like the bug is either still there or im missing a step and having a look at the walkthrough im not sure what step that would be,not using any older saves either,new game from this version

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Using the current version and seems like the bug is either still there or im missing a step and having a look at the walkthrough im not sure what step that would be,not using any older saves either,new game from this version
Hi, I just tested with the version here and it works alright. You need this memory from Ayumi:
"Ayumi tells you what chemicals to add to make a variation of 'GrogXD' that will increase your concentration."

If you don't have that memory then check if you try to participate in the Yoga class on Day 3 without going on day 2.
That's the origin for the idea of the MC to have the objective to do the Day 2 Yoga differently.

Cheers!

puresin

Sep 11, 2020
Hi, I just tested with the version here and it works alright. You need this memory from Ayumi:
"Ayumi tells you what chemicals to add to make a variation of 'GrogXD' that will increase your concentration."

If you don't have that memory then check if you try to participate in the Yoga class on Day 3 without going on day 2.
That's the origin for the idea of the MC to have the objective to do the Day 2 Yoga differently.

Cheers!
ah thank you think that is what im missing will give it a go,cheers and quite like the game so far

Reactions: HydraHenker

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
It's been awhile since playing this game. All my saves are corrupted or are not compatible. Anyone got a save from the beginning of this update?

puresin

Sep 11, 2020

Cheers!
stuck again,cant seem to get ayumi to give me the chemicals to make it,give her both bensons and lisas info,according to the walkthrough only 2 ones i need,and yet when i go to her on day 4 all she says is it needs more work etc

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
stuck again,cant seem to get ayumi to give me the chemicals to make it,give her both bensons and lisas info,according to the walkthrough only 2 ones i need,and yet when i go to her on day 4 all she says is it needs more work etc
If you are going to blindly follow the WT, make sure you don't miss a single step.

Did you try to concentrate on the yoga class on day 2?

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
Replaying the game using the walkthrough to get back where I was, I'm on the FAIR PART 1 AND DANCE part and I'm stuck on part 87 to 96. Step 90 is greyed out for me and I can't do anything.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Replaying the game using the walkthrough to get back where I was, I'm on the FAIR PART 1 AND DANCE part and I'm stuck on part 87 to 96. Step 90 is greyed out for me and I can't do anything.
You've obviously missed step 76 (Buy the Thursday night winning lottery ticket) from that same portion of WT... as it was said many times before: if you're going to blindly follow WT then make absolutely sure you don't miss a step along the way!

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
You've obviously missed step 76 (Buy the Thursday night winning lottery ticket) from that same portion of WT... as it was said many times before: if you're going to blindly follow WT then make absolutely sure you don't miss a step along the way!
I obviously didn't miss a step and contacted the dev. It's a bug. I have the ticket in my inventory, the issue being that sometimes when you talk to your mother the option to mention the ticket isn't there, you only have "Chat" but chatting will let you go back to your home.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes