puresin

Sep 11, 2020
If you are going to blindly follow the WT, make sure you don't miss a single step.

Did you try to concentrate on the yoga class on day 2?
yup did the day 2 stuff and got the +1 concentration,havent been blindly following guide,just more referring to it when stuck

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Ok so i need help. I downloaded this game again after not playing it since the 0.44. I already played the part where you discover the owner of the nightclub is your uncle, but the game reseted this and i had to play again.
I already talked to ayumi and she told me about the encrypted signal, but the alice dialog option to talk about the elevator never propped up. is there any command to force this?

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
And by the way, can anyone help everyone here and offer a save of the latest update? I would do it if i could.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I obviously didn't miss a step and contacted the dev. It's a bug. I have the ticket in my inventory, the issue being that sometimes when you talk to your mother the option to mention the ticket isn't there, you only have "Chat" but chatting will let you go back to your home.
Hi tsmox,
I couldn't get back to you since you left the discord server. I couldn't reproduce your error, if you could share the savefile with me I can take a look.

The only thing I can think of is that you jump into a Timeline created from a previous version where the flag that you bought the ticket didn't exist.

About the conversation with mom. The ticket is required to start that conversation. The dialog to ask to come back home will appear the first time but once you got the memory, the MC will automatically ask that when they talk.

Cheers!

Reactions: tsmox

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
yup did the day 2 stuff and got the +1 concentration,havent been blindly following guide,just more referring to it when stuck
Hi puresin,

Are you still stuck?
The sequence is:
1) Yoga on day 3 (kick out)
2) Yoga on day 2 but try to concentrate (fail)
3) Give Ayumi all the information (Benson and Lisa)
4) Ask her to work on concentration drug

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ok so i need help. I downloaded this game again after not playing it since the 0.44. I already played the part where you discover the owner of the nightclub is your uncle, but the game reseted this and i had to play again.
I already talked to ayumi and she told me about the encrypted signal, but the alice dialog option to talk about the elevator never propped up. is there any command to force this?
Hi Hrenheim,
if the option of the elevator doesn't appear with Alice then you should already have the memory to enter the club using Sully's name.

Can you tell me which memory are you missing from Day 5 Night?
1635496681075.png

Cheers!

Reactions: Hrenheim

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
View attachment 1474125
Everything reseted but i can't continue since the next dialog options never prop up.
Alright, you are 1 memory behind for talking to Alice about the elevator

You need this memory:
"You follow the signal to an elevator door with a keycard reader."

Engage Ayumi, Dana and Lee at the left table and select:
"Talk about the strange ritual of free drinks at the bar."

Then after you unlock that memory you can ask Alice about the elevator.

Cheers!

Reactions: Hrenheim

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I like sandbox. But, this game is on another level.
After grinding and finally there comes the time to progress the day three.
I saw the message that "this part of the game is under development".
WTF!!!
It really is incredible that this game has been in development since 2017 and it has chapters with parts of the game still under development. Maybe next time finish a chapter before moving on to the next game day.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It does not work like that. It is not a linar game.

New stuff in later days can unlock new stuff in older days.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes