Apr 24, 2020
So, I've had some time to play through this new version of the game and I really like the new hint system.
It still feels a bit rough, but I would say that the game feels very close to not needing a guide or looking through the code.

Here's some feedback from my playthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 3, 2017
Hey, So firstly I want to say that I love this game. Its one that I played very early on (When day 3 wasn't really implemented) and I have actively avoided for a while since I wanted to come back to it when there was alot more content.

Regarding the 'Hint' situation. I do think that maybe a more visual log would help clear up what can be done together. So I am thinking like a timesheet which adds event chains you have discovered?

I think this would be useful as I think most of the gameplay is figuring out what events can be done with each other. Like how you can't get Alice tied up while doing a successful demonstration because they both overlap with the Day 2 Evening.

Also maybe a flow diagram for any major events such as the demostration as I found it hard keeping track of how each option ends up other than the 'Georgia-right' to get the successful event. This lead to me stuggling to get the ' if you can't save mia by yourself' clue as I didn't have any idea which path it was that I couldn't save Mia (until I used the guide).

Other than that, I enjoyed the game and I will most likley leave it for a while now, and come back after even more content is added

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
this part of the walkthrough doesn't appear in my game
( PERSUASION CLASS 1. WARP, Yes. 2. Visit Mia at the Coffee Shop. 3. Move Hannah's clothes. 4. Nothing. 5. Nothing. 6. Mess with Hannah's car. 7. Go to the Rally Point. 8. Normal Speech. 9. I'm getting off here. )
Hey,
You need 20 fun points to unlock the WARP feature.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, I've had some time to play through this new version of the game and I really like the new hint system.
It still feels a bit rough, but I would say that the game feels very close to not needing a guide or looking through the code.

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback! I love this and I feel the need to reply! But I don't want to spoil it so I'll try my best and just in case I'll put it in spoiler tag

Cheers!

Reactions: Regardie

Thedendelion

Dec 3, 2020
help stuck at night club i can't seem to engage with other girl on the dance floor other then sophie.
if you go to walkthrough go to night club part i'm at number 87, where the guide said i need to engage with crystal but can't seem to do it. been restarting the nightclub guide a couple of time still nothing please help.

i've been using the v49 guide and when i use the v51 one i finaly can pass this part.

Last edited:

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
how to unlock the gallery?
When you play one of the scenes present in the gallery in the game, you will unlock them there. If you want a unlock all buttons, this is only provided to patreons.

Hey, So firstly I want to say that I love this game. Its one that I played very early on (When day 3 wasn't really implemented) and I have actively avoided for a while since I wanted to come back to it when there was alot more content.

Regarding the 'Hint' situation. I do think that maybe a more visual log would help clear up what can be done together. So I am thinking like a timesheet which adds event chains you have discovered?

I think this would be useful as I think most of the gameplay is figuring out what events can be done with each other. Like how you can't get Alice tied up while doing a successful demonstration because they both overlap with the Day 2 Evening.

Also maybe a flow diagram for any major events such as the demostration as I found it hard keeping track of how each option ends up other than the 'Georgia-right' to get the successful event. This lead to me stuggling to get the ' if you can't save mia by yourself' clue as I didn't have any idea which path it was that I couldn't save Mia (until I used the guide).

Other than that, I enjoyed the game and I will most likley leave it for a while now, and come back after even more content is added
We are actively considering new ways of improving the hint system. We will consider your suggestions. Regarding the flow diagram, we had one for the demostration only and it was huge to the point where it wasn't useful anymore.

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
I finished the walkthrough but still have gallery scenes blocked what do I do?
Did you start a fresh game or you had it from previous releases? Because some scenes were added to the gallery release(s) after they were added to the game, so you will need to play those scenes once more so that the unlock takes effect. The images from the locked scenes in the gallery are blurred but you may be able to know what scenes they were, if not tell us page, column and row and we can tell you which scene it is.

Apr 24, 2020
Here's a response for both HydraHenker and Siege Wizard, so sorry if mixing it is causing a bit of confusion.
Also, there were a few things I missed in the last post.

Once again, I'll stick it in spoiler form just so it doesn't become a wall of text for everyone else.

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
Here's a response for both HydraHenker and Siege Wizard, so sorry if mixing it is causing a bit of confusion.
Also, there were a few things I missed in the last post.

Once again, I'll stick it in spoiler form just so it doesn't become a wall of text for everyone else.

Apr 24, 2020
It's ironic that I keep forgetting to bring up this issue I had, but is there a gameplay reason that I can't buy the lottery ticket before day 3? Because what usually ends up happening is that I wake up on day 4, realizing that I can't pay my rent, curse and then reset back to day 3.
This was especially brutal when doing stuff with the hospital, because I didn't have to leave that area and thus kept forgetting to buy the damn thing.

I also forgot to mention how much I liked the nightclub, although the navigation of it felt a little crude and a map might be a better choice. I just liked having to figure out which events would give me money and which paths I had to take to ensure I had enough to pay the entrance fee.
It also felt great how the use of the lottery ticket evolved, which suddenly opened up new paths.

I'm not entirely sure that the 3 event limit is needed though, as it really just seem to function as a limit on how much you can flirt with each girl. There were no point were I went "I wish I could do 4 events here", I just did what I wanted and then reset back to the beginning. If flirting 3 times with a girl wasn't enough then it was easy to figure out that I had to focus on her more before I entered the nightclub the next time.
The reset point was nice, but again it didn't feel like it was needed and the tutorial for it was very intimidating compared to how little it actually mattered.

Finally, talking with the manager to get in gives you the whole sequence of going over the accounting errors and checking the guest scanner, which felt like it took long even though I was skipping the text.
The option for a summarized version would be nice.

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
It's ironic that I keep forgetting to bring up this issue I had, but is there a gameplay reason that I can't buy the lottery ticket before day 3? Because what usually ends up happening is that I wake up on day 4, realizing that I can't pay my rent, curse and then reset back to day 3.
This was especially brutal when doing stuff with the hospital, because I didn't have to leave that area and thus kept forgetting to buy the damn thing.
Been there, seen that.

I also forgot to mention how much I liked the nightclub, although the navigation of it felt a little crude and a map might be a better choice. I just liked having to figure out which events would give me money and which paths I had to take to ensure I had enough to pay the entrance fee.
It also felt great how the use of the lottery ticket evolved, which suddenly opened up new paths.
Seriously, stop spying our conversations. We discussed that a map for the nightclub could be a good idea.

I'm not entirely sure that the 3 event limit is needed though, as it really just seem to function as a limit on how much you can flirt with each girl. There were no point were I went "I wish I could do 4 events here", I just did what I wanted and then reset back to the beginning. If flirting 3 times with a girl wasn't enough then it was easy to figure out that I had to focus on her more before I entered the nightclub the next time.
The reset point was nice, but again it didn't feel like it was needed and the tutorial for it was very intimidating compared to how little it actually mattered.
The limit is basically to prevent you getting just enough to make her interactable there and then spam flirt until you get to do some other things that require yo know them better.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Finally, talking with the manager to get in gives you the whole sequence of going over the accounting errors and checking the guest scanner, which felt like it took long even though I was skipping the text.
The option for a summarized version would be nice.
The game excuse is :
"{b}You go to the kiosk and ask for the winning numbers of this week's lottery. You find out the numbers are currently reserved for another customer. If he doesn't pay by Thursday then it will be open for others.{/b}"

The real excuse is that performing the same action on multiple days creates a problem when handling the reset points.
I thought of doing something like when you wake up on day 3 you automatically buy the ticket but it just feels wrong.
The other option is putting the option to buy the ticket directly on the Apartment menu so is 1 click after waking up.

I have the same feeling for the nightclub using sully option. I always say I'm going to shorten it once you did everything and then something else goes wrong close to the release day and I postpone it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers!

Reactions: Seesama
Apr 24, 2020
The limit is basically to prevent you getting just enough to make her interactable there and then spam flirt until you get to do some other things that require yo know them better.
That's what I'm getting at. If you remove the lust gains from the flirt and make out scenes and then reduce the requirements for taking the girls home by what those scenes would have given then the nightclub is functionally the same.
There were many small things such as gathering ID's that you could do at the club, but when it finally came to taking a girl home I would just reset to the start of the nightclub and used all my timeslots on her. If I didn't unlock the option to take her home, then I knew that I had to redo the timeline so that the girl was more interested in me before I entered the nightclub.

I just don't see the benefits of this system outweighing the adding complexity, which requires a giant tutorial in the middle of the game. There's really no puzzle in the nightclub where you have to talk to one set of girls in order to gain an advantage with another.
The only thing is the limbo party at the dance floor, but doing that event only unlocks all the girls that were doing limbo. So this could easily be accounted for by simply reducing their requirements by less than all other girls.

The real excuse is that performing the same action on multiple days creates a problem when handling the reset points.
I thought of doing something like when you wake up on day 3 you automatically buy the ticket but it just feels wrong.
The other option is putting the option to buy the ticket directly on the Apartment menu so is 1 click after waking up.
If it's just to avoid tracking the ticket over multiple days then I can understand the issue. It would require that there's an "I bought a winning lottery ticket" event for day 1, 2 and 3 and then another event to check if any of those events had been triggered.
The move might be an alternative, but I wouldn't make it automatic. There was one point where I couldn't date Janice because I had spent too much money and didn't cash in the lottery ticket, so that event really needed to stay.

I have the same feeling for the nightclub using sully option. I always say I'm going to shorten it once you did everything and then something else goes wrong close to the release day and I postpone it.
Ah, the classic. I understand.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes