Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Just wondering... why the rush to wrap up? Then what?? Just saying...
I have been following this fantastic game for 3+ years. I prefer to play completed projects than one update at a time. It is annoying when saves break or as mentioned above, some gallery items don't unlock.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Saves won't help you
true but if a person share the persistent file with all gallery unlocked
then you can watch it
i have one but i have worked hard to unlock everything
so no share from my side
and i really don't have any respect for people begging for a save
when they don't even know that a save don't have the gallery

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
true but if a person share the persistent file with all gallery unlocked
then you can watch it
i have one but i have worked hard to unlock everything
so no share from my side
and i really don't have any respect for people begging for a save
when they don't even know that a save don't have the gallery
Yes, sharing persistent would work. But I didn't mention it because I don't want to see host of "Persistent file please" request... "Saves please" are annoying enough.

I have been following this fantastic game for 3+ years. I prefer to play completed projects than one update at a time. It is annoying when saves break or as mentioned above, some gallery items don't unlock.
Gallery items unlock without an issue... just not by sharing saves because they are handled by persistent file. And I never had a new update break saves...

As for how soon will this be completed... I'd say we're about half way through. So you'll get complete game in 2027 or close to that.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Time Loop Hunter [v0.53.00 Public] [Hydrahenker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,46 GB / 436 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.53.00-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,42 GB / 401 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.53.00-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Here's a walkthrough for v53. This walkthrough will allow you to find the complete gallery and all achievements. It is Kamelkido's walkthrough with annotations for all that's missing from the original walkthrough.

*edit: BTW, you should probably start a new game. It's not absolutely necessary to do so, but it makes following the walkthrough more enjoyable.

Last edited:

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I played the entire game some scenes did not release, is there a way to unlock the gallery?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
!!!I've got a Problem i told jance everything but she says that it is not Enough !!!!
you need to do several things with Dana before you can continue that quest
1 thing you need to hospitalise her to know more about her

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Saves won't help you because they don't unlock Gallery so you'd still need to trigger those scenes in-game... and if you're that much behind, then just start from begining and unlock everything as you go along. It will be far more simpler and easier solution then trying to unlock those scenes when you have all the memories and fun points already unlocked due to using someone elses save (meaning that in-game hints would be unavailable).

Contrary to what many people here are saying, the game is not that hard to figure out... but for that you need to actually read the text in order to know what is going on. You can also wait for WT for version 53.x to be posted and then follow that in order to streamline your gameplay, but even then you should still read the text because otherwise you'll be back here once version 54.x is released.
the file ../game/saves/persistent will unlock the gallery.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sooo, I wanted to name mc...

so modified a incest patch to rename MC :D

May or may not break parts of the game (it shouldn't though, since it only touches text).

Just open it, and throw in whatever name you want where name is.

enjoy :D

Reactions: Kristu and Begge

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Sooo, I wanted to name mc...

so modified a incest patch to rename MC :D

May or may not break parts of the game (it shouldn't though, since it only touches text).

Just open it, and throw in whatever name you want where name is.

enjoy :D
Why would you want to name an MC? And why would you have an incest patch for this game?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Why would you want to name an MC? And why would you have an incest patch for this game?
it was a patch from another game... (the game had a shitty setting relationships that didn't even work so someone created a word replacement patch, which I retrofitted for MC name instead).

And I would want to name MC... cause i am playing as MC lmao.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes