Dr Green

Feb 23, 2018
I love this game, but I have few problems :
Janice :
- I can't manage to grop her breast or she give me a blow job unless I did everythink fine (I think) :
D1 : I call police for the truck, stole the document, manage to be invite at rally point by Janice, let Janice save Dana, make a good speech with her,
D2 :If i stay calm, Janice do nothing, If i take advantage of position she give me elbow!!!!

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I love this game, but I have few problems :
Janice :
- I can't manage to grop her breast or she give me a blow job unless I did everythink fine (I think) :
D1 : I call police for the truck, stole the document, manage to be invite at rally point by Janice, let Janice save Dana, make a good speech with her,
D2 :If i stay calm, Janice do nothing, If i take advantage of position she give me elbow!!!!
there are 2 variables that control the scenes in the closet: the 1st is janice_jonroute, and to trigger this one you need to make sure Janice doesn't meet Dana, the 2nd is jan_fetishlevel, and if i recall you need to have Dana hit by the car to trigger that one. if you still can't get the scene doing this, open the dev console and set jan_fetishlevel = 1.

Reactions: Dr Green

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Waiting for further development on this one. It's too frustrating for me as it is - even with the WT! lol

po1

Jul 6, 2017
Hey having trouble with getting the janice blowjob in the side closet, which options do you pick to get that to happen ?

Letting Dana get hit by the car, and looking for the file unlocks the groping her part, struggling on the other ending though.

Just found out how to get the other ending. You steal the file, let dana get hit, go to rally point and don't give janice the file, next day go to the room and hide in the side closet and watch the suits.

Reactions: Sree988711

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
There is the possibility of we get stuck? Like some bug make impossible to progress?
I'm having a trouble to progress and I'm playing for like 3 days (or nights) and only got a scene with Mia.
I don't even know how to unlock the yoga classes.
I'm trying to follow the walktrough, but it is not working so well. :confused:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Some things require you to do other pathways before new ones will become known. Like for yoga you must start doing the teachers route to unlock the yoga route.

Spakos

Jul 23, 2017
I hate coming across good and enjoyable games that have no progress.
There are supposed to be 14 days and only day 1(and half of 2) is complete. On top of it, too many bugs and lesser problems. I've done literally everything and couldn't access some things. Seems like they were removed or became inaccessible in 0.07.02.
I'll be waiting for some next version in 8 months.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I hate coming across good and enjoyable games that have no progress.
There are supposed to be 14 days and only day 1(and half of 2) is complete. On top of it, too many bugs and lesser problems. I've done literally everything and couldn't access some things. Seems like they were removed or became inaccessible in 0.07.02.
I'll be waiting for some next version in 8 months.
Developing games on a one man team takes times, especially if it's not your main work, but I'm glad you enjoy it. Could you elaborate on those bugs you mention? Nothing was remove so I'm interested.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I dont know how to get:
- I stay on the stage and a bomb blows up.
- Janice is blown up on the stage.

Some help?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I dont know how to get:
- I stay on the stage and a bomb blows up.
- Janice is blown up on the stage.

Some help?
- I stay on the stage and a bomb blows up. <- during the prev day take the documents from the storage and give them to Janice, then join Janice at the rally
- Janice is blown up on the stage. <- same as before but on the 2nd day invite Dana to the rally and go with her instead of joining Janice.

Reactions: bigmen

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
And here's version 0.08!
PC version:
MAC version:

Hinted walkthrough added as attachment!

Change-Log 0.08:

• Second part of the demonstration event.
  • First part of Hannah's revenge.
  • New memories of Day 2, Janice, Hannah, Dana, Georgia
  • 2 new Fun Points available.
  • Some little changes in game mechanics.

Further version description from HydraHenker:
This time we get into the demonstration head on and start to change things. Follow different paths and understand what's happening.

Remember how your actions could really inspire hate and lust for revenge on Hannah's path? We'll get a glimpse of that revenge and exploit it a little...

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This game has a lot of promise, but it was kinda grindy before and v0.08 really shoves you through every grinder in a grinder manufacturing plant. It was bad enough that I had to develop a new way of enabling options (since the developer disabled the normal way) and even though I'm a decent programmer I can't find a way to cheat so I don't have to do the same things literally hundreds of times to unlock content (that might not even exist yet.) In the immortal words of Hercules: DISAPPOINTED

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's renpy use either unren or enable dev mode renpy.7z to unlock the console. Or use saveeditonline.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes