hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Can you help me? Im missing only one scene from gallery with one girl on day 4 she is laying on bed in hospital, before gallery scene massage sophie and only for achievement massage 5 girls can you tell all of them. ty

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can you help me? Im missing only one scene from gallery with one girl on day 4 she is laying on bed in hospital, before gallery scene massage sophie and only for achievement massage 5 girls can you tell all of them. ty
for gallery
look at the HOSPITAL INTERNS in walkthrough

massage
search massage in walkthrough

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello,

I think you're missing the second slutty beauty. You can get her as a reward if you warn Dr. Shem that Cynthia messed with her "business"

Cheers!

Sep 19, 2018
Hey, love the game so far, but im stuck, im following the guide from this page and I'm at the persuaion class part, the first part is telling me to "WARP" but i have no idea what that means, its not be brought up until this and that whole section doesnt make to me, Im guess when the guide says to do "nothing" it means "wait" but following that part doesnt allow me to do the rest? then it asks me to make a new timeline but i have three already and cant make another, does anyone have any experience with this? im guessing i have missed something, the guide has been spot on until now, cheers

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Hey, love the game so far, but im stuck, im following the guide from this page and I'm at the persuaion class part, the first part is telling me to "WARP" but i have no idea what that means, its not be brought up until this and that whole section doesnt make to me, Im guess when the guide says to do "nothing" it means "wait" but following that part doesnt allow me to do the rest? then it asks me to make a new timeline but i have three already and cant make another, does anyone have any experience with this? im guessing i have missed something, the guide has been spot on until now, cheers
Which probably mean you skipped over something... WARP is an option that becomes available after collecting 20 FUN points and you can trigger it by clicking on the propeller like icon.

If you don't have it, then check your FUN points to see how many you missed and try to figure out which one you missed. If you have it, then it mean you just mindlessly clicked over explanation that came up after you got 20th FUN point... which is something you shouldn't do in this game and the reason why so many people claim this game is "hard" and cannot be played without WT. When in reality it's on them for not paying attention on what the game is telling them is happening.

Sep 19, 2018
Which probably mean you skipped over something... WARP is an option that becomes available after collecting 20 FUN points and you can trigger it by clicking on the propeller like icon.

If you don't have it, then check your FUN points to see how many you missed and try to figure out which one you missed. If you have it, then it mean you just mindlessly clicked over explanation that came up after you got 20th FUN point... which is something you shouldn't do in this game and the reason why so many people claim this game is "hard" and cannot be played without WT. When in reality it's on them for not paying attention on what the game is telling them is happening.
Yeah sorry should have deleted my post, i was missing one, got it now though, cheers for the explanasion i'll leave the post incase anyone else was an idiot like me, cheers

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody give better hints as we have here for these Achievements? If you need some points/actions to solve it. Can I use a timeline for it?

1) Call back

For these Gallery pic?

Day 5

Ok, I have now all the two I get together so I need no help.

Solution "Call back"

Day 1 fake call, steal documents & steal geisha costume theater, give documents - make explosive speech
Day 2 give geisha costume to Cynthia, I warn aso Dr. Shem and say That she kick out Roger
Talk with her all other time day 3 and Day 4
Day 5 talk about morgue and use the acid there. After this accident meet her.

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
####### New Public Version 0.55.20 #########

This is my babbling when it got released:

Hey!
So this is a weird release. It's a CAS release so no story progression and it's really render-heavy (I really underestimate this).
The reason will be apparent when I list the things it includes.
On the last release, I put the first part by making a character screen for CAS.
Now I added a bunch of things for CAS that they will unlock retroactively, so if you load a save file with the latest progress you will get a lot of notifications.

Do you want Details? Ok!

Added memories for CAS
New CAS Evolution (brain tolerance level 7)
Now you can detect the parasite on the map (brain tolerance level 7)
Also, new stuff:
+ 1 new FUN point, this will be FUN point number 60. That means a new point for brain tolerance and a new power for CAS: The ability to change her form.
This will let you choose how she looks. You can also toggle her portraits on her character screen.
A New CAS outfit (brain tolerance 8 and a special trigger)
All dreams are now adapted to her current form.
The drug dream is expanded to all her outfits and forms.
And speaking of dreams:
Two new dreams (Jody and Lisa). This will complete the dreams of every girl.
Two new dreams for CAS (one for the new outfit and one for the second evolution)
The gallery for day 5 is complete and a new gallery category for Dreams was added.
Oh! And the nightclub now has a MAP

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change-Log

Change-Log 0.55.20:
  • Fixed a bug unlocking the offices at the Nightclub
  • Fixed a bug of CAS appearing Top Naked after transformation.
Change-Log 0.55.10:
  • Fixed a bug that shows the locations on the map before they unlocked
  • Fixed a bug that shows the parasite on the map on brain tolerance level 5 instead of level 7
  • Fixed a bug with the wait button on the map that sometimes grays out.
  • Fixed a bug that waiting on the fair map will take you to the town map
Change-Log 0.55.00:
  • Memories for CAS
  • You can see the parasite on all girls
  • You can see the parasite on the MAP
  • A new CAS Evolution with a Dream sequence
  • A new Dream Sequence for Lisa
  • A new Dream Sequence for Jody
  • A new FUN point (Janitor)
  • A new point for Brain Tolerance
  • A new Timeline slot
  • A new Outfit for CAS (Club) with a Dream sequence
  • A map for the Nightclub
  • All Dream sequences take into account CAS current form
  • CAS Drug sequence expanded to all forms and all outfits
  • CAS Portrait is interactive with all her forms.
  • Added scenes to Day 5 Gallery (complete)
  • Added new Gallery category: DREAMS (complete)
  • Added Flirt and Kiss to Alice in Nightclub
  • Other minor fixes.
Cheers!

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Glad to see CAS getting some more attention, but...

i'm kinda sad we are leaving the blue-isch tone and softening down on the overall demon theme. Kinda gave CAS some additional appeal against the other vanilla girls.

But as it makes sense from the narrative (with MC getting more accustumed to the alien-tech and CAS becoming closer to his "ideal" it certainly is gonna be interesting to see how she will end up looking.

Thanks for the update

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
this game is pretty interesting and although it gets a bit repetitive i actually enjoyed the gameplay for the most part but holy fuck is it a pain to replay when you lose your save lol

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Time Loop Hunter [v0.55.20 Public] [Hydrahenker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,67 GB / 466 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.55.20-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,64 GB / 432 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.55.20-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11v3 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I haven't played til the end, got lost and think might need to use the walkthrough and still missing a few fun points besides, but I have a doubt, I see 59 fun points, how many transformations does cas have with that? 2 or 3?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
that's what's known in videogames as a beefgate, an enemy you can't beat untill you've found a special way, you bassicly got to play around in the first 2 days untill you have the right set-up to get past her
[/QUOTE
I hate sandbox games cuz of this, you get stuck for HOURS until you delete the game in a rage and no fap

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
I haven't played til the end, got lost and think might need to use the walkthrough and still missing a few fun points besides, but I have a doubt, I see 59 fun points, how many transformations does cas have with that? 2 or 3?
might be better to wait for a new one?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes