MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
Unless you you throw a fit/start (directly) insulting members/go really off topic + it actually gets noticed/reported you are pretty much free to do anything on F95.
Dev expected morality from a pirate forum and expressed his thoughts about the leaker in rather straightforward manner. So I assume mods didn't like that
That's the curious thing, several messages were deleted. Not just the insulting message. All exchange was gone. I think I even saw another uploader message in there saying he usually wait 4 days before posting something new or similar.

So this message might disappear too when the one that shall not be named report it to his boyfriend the mod.

Thanks to him, a healthy relationship between the site and a dev was burned for a game he didn't even like.
The hero that nobody wanted, imposing his beliefs on everyone and blaming devs for using the site

EDIT: You don't need to ban me, This is my last message about this. I don't usually write because my English sucks, but just by chance I saw the exchange.

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
The hero that nobody wanted
Leaking is literally the point of this site and is encouraged, if it was not allowed F95 would be much more dead. Devs participating, while welcome to post and promote here, can try to discourage/try to ban it on patreon. But here being a dev just means you get a shiny tag next to your username and most certainly not an allowance to call people names.
As for multiple messages removed, that's just cutting the problem at it's root, as the dev was rather hostile in the first place.

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
Leaking is literally the point of this site and is encouraged, if it was not allowed F95 would be much more dead. Devs participating, while welcome to post and promote here, can try to discourage/try to ban it on patreon. But here being a dev just means you get a shiny tag next to your username and most certainly not an allowance to call people names.
As for multiple messages removed, that's just cutting the problem at it's root, as the dev was rather hostile in the first place.
I don't usually ever comment on this site. But buddy you're just dead set in the wrong as is the leaker and anyone else who defends this. Sure f95 is a piracy site, however, some members use this site to support devs, some use it to just get free content. But as others have mentioned for a long, long time Hydra was productive on this site, helpful to those who asked for assistance and knew the dynamic of the f95 website. He even uploaded his own game here for free complete with a walkthrough and even wasted his time answering questions from those too stupid to nderstand how the game was meant to be played (ie the ones who just skip dialogue to get to any sexy time). Sure it wasn't the most up-to-date version, but it was only 2 updates behind on a game he released every month without fail. How obnoxious and self-entitled do you have to be to destroy such a good, well-balanced working relationship, and piss off a dev in the process, by brutalising that trust and than defending it. Especially if the people who did it didn't even like the game in the first place? You know how many people were screaming for the most recently released version? Almost zero. Almost every fan of Time Loop Hunter was content in getting the free update here (if they didn't pay for it) and waiting for the public release every month. Literally only the people who complained constantly about the game (often because they didn't understand game mechanics) were the ones who like kids in a candy store were like gimme, gimme gimme. From what I saw the dev was not hostile, no more than I've seen anyone else be on this site and yet those comments don't get deleted and banned. Hydra has every right to feel aggrieved because of how interactive he was in this community. You wonder why some devs go to extreme lengths to lock content, or password protect games etc etc. Well the answer is staring you in the face. Most devs are quite happy to interact on f95 knowing their game will be pirated or leaked. They do it because there is generally a stream of support that will come from this site. However maybe its just me, but if a dev of a game I liked specifically asked for something not to be done, especially seeing as we get the game for free anyway, I would consider it an utmost betrayal of ethics. Same thing happened with Power Vacuum. People kept leaking beta versions of the game which werent ready for the public, people played them and than blasted the dev for content or bugs that they never should have had access to until it was ready. Leeches like this is what tarnishes f95. I'll be surprised if we ever see this game in the latest updates again.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I don't usually ever comment on this site. But buddy you're just dead set in the wrong as is the leaker and anyone else who defends this. Sure f95 is a piracy site, however, some members use this site to support devs, some use it to just get free content. But as others have mentioned for a long, long time Hydra was productive on this site, helpful to those who asked for assistance and knew the dynamic of the f95 website. He even uploaded his own game here for free complete with a walkthrough and even wasted his time answering questions from those too stupid to nderstand how the game was meant to be played (ie the ones who just skip dialogue to get to any sexy time). Sure it wasn't the most up-to-date version, but it was only 2 updates behind on a game he released every month without fail. How obnoxious and self-entitled do you have to be to destroy such a good, well-balanced working relationship, and piss off a dev in the process, by brutalising that trust and than defending it. Especially if the people who did it didn't even like the game in the first place? You know how many people were screaming for the most recently released version? Almost zero. Almost every fan of Time Loop Hunter was content in getting the free update here (if they didn't pay for it) and waiting for the public release every month. Literally only the people who complained constantly about the game (often because they didn't understand game mechanics) were the ones who like kids in a candy store were like gimme, gimme gimme. From what I saw the dev was not hostile, no more than I've seen anyone else be on this site and yet those comments don't get deleted and banned. Hydra has every right to feel aggrieved because of how interactive he was in this community. You wonder why some devs go to extreme lengths to lock content, or password protect games etc etc. Well the answer is staring you in the face. Most devs are quite happy to interact on f95 knowing their game will be pirated or leaked. They do it because there is generally a stream of support that will come from this site. However maybe its just me, but if a dev of a game I liked specifically asked for something not to be done, especially seeing as we get the game for free anyway, I would consider it an utmost betrayal of ethics. Same thing happened with Power Vacuum. People kept leaking beta versions of the game which werent ready for the public, people played them and than blasted the dev for content or bugs that they never should have had access to until it was ready. Leeches like this is what tarnishes f95. I'll be surprised if we ever see this game in the latest updates again.
so to sum it up, we should only pirate software when the dev allows it or is not as connected to the people as this dev is? well if so that would not the definition of piracy, "the unauthorized reproduction or use of a copyrighted book, recording, television program, patented invention, trademarked product, etc.:" ( ) and i will say it again tthis site is exactly a place that is built around that concept, anything else would be just another site like patreon. also it does not matter if the users of the site want that or not as a member of this site you already chose your moral stand on that

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I don't usually ever comment on this site.
I mean this is pretty nice thinking, but in reality there is no "relationship" other than maybe dev's parasocial one. His game got big enough that it started to get leaked which is inevitable if the game has a semblance of being good. The devs that are well adjusted have sign below in OP because that's the only stance you can take if private patreon content is being shared.
"We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared. Please support the project if you enjoy the content. "
How can you claim that he "knew the dynamic of the f95 website" and "Most devs are quite happy to interact on f95 knowing their game will be pirated or leaked" when he can't accept the piracy nature? What trust is broken? Was there an agreement or pinky promise that F95 won't pirate his particular game? Being active in community won't protect it from being leaked, having really high payment tiers and a game that is not popular enough will(temporarily). People don't ask for updates because the game doesn't have many fans and the fact that the dev has to add updates himself means that the game is just not that good/popular.

Wading through trash that people say here and just accepting it is necessary and devs that don't have thick enough skin take it personally instead and quit. Expecting any different is just asking for trouble and the game will keep being updated here regardless of dev's wishes.

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017
so to sum it up, we should only pirate software when the dev allows it or is not as connected to the people as this dev is? well if so that would not the definition of piracy, "the unauthorized reproduction or use of a copyrighted book, recording, television program, patented invention, trademarked product, etc.:" ( ) and i will say it again tthis site is exactly a place that is built around that concept, anything else would be just another site like patreon. also it does not matter if the users of the site want that or not as a member of this site you already chose your moral stand on that
I think the intended message is that we should only pirate things if the benefits are higher than the costs. Which is wasn't, in this case. It cost us a good relationship with the developer, and all it gained us was... one single jump of two updates forward? And now we're right back to waiting a month for each update?

But you seem to have this attitude that things should be pirated just because they exist, so I doubt you care about the specifics of the situation.

Also, this discussion is going nowhere, so that'll be it for me. I understand your stance here, and I doubt anyone is going to convince anyone else. Feel free to get the last word in if you must, though.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Dude, even in War exist something called "professional ethic", i don't care if you or another leak continuously but seriously; why is the necessity to leak a software that the same developer will make public?, specially when the developer share with us and take the trouble to read the comments here and respond while sometimes some of this feedback have a positive impact in the development of the game. One thing is pirate something that is complete closed but another is leak something that you know it'll be share with the public. Why not better focus in share a software the developer isn't here/not interact in F95?. I think that would be more productive than leak a thing which developer is known for release here by will anyway.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Dude, even in War exist something called "professional ethic", i don't care if you or another leak continuously but seriously; why is the necessity to leak a software that the same developer will make public?, specially when the developer share with us and take the trouble to read the comments here and respond while sometimes some of this feedback have a positive impact in the development of the game. One thing is pirate something that is complete closed but another is leak something that you know it'll be share with the public. Why not better focus in share a software the developer isn't here/not interact in F95?. I think that would be more productive than leak a thing which developer is known for release here by will anyway.
all this especially that war comment would consider a certain level of morality/responsebilty and honor which i clearly lack, so i understand what you mean that it is considered shitty etc but the thing is i simply do not care, i played his game, i liked his game left him a couple of dollars and leaked his content, so just by saying i did wrong, is just wasted time. find me point a gun to my head and then i will change my view or we will roll just with this situation. if i feel like it i will still leak his content, maybe i wake up tomorrow and decide to do the complete opposite. who knows ^^

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
all this especially that war comment would consider a certain level of morality/responsebilty and honor which i clearly lack, so i understand what you mean that it is considered shitty etc but the thing is i simply do not care, i played his game, i liked his game left him a couple of dollars and leaked his content, so just by saying i did wrong, is just wasted time. find me point a gun to my head and then i will change my view or we will roll just with this situation. if i feel like it i will still leak his content, maybe i wake up tomorrow and decide to do the complete opposite. who knows ^^
Don't complain if we get the day the developers make more difficult not only to extract content to make mods or if the release need to be cracked and most of the games like this must wait to be done it's cracking (which to be honest i think it would be nearly impossible to have unless the game is done), waiting for something you don't know it will get worth the attention of someone to crack in the first place, times when a software cracked it's a risk because depends on how much can be trusted, times when the game cracked will be far from last official update. Anyways, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: kalifianto and siko

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Don't complain if we get the day the developers make more difficult not only to extract content to make mods or if the release need to be cracked and most of the games like this must wait to be done it's cracking (which to be honest i think it would be nearly impossible to have unless the game is done), waiting for something you don't know it will get worth the attention of someone to crack in the first place, times when a software cracked it's a risk because depends on how much can be trusted, times when the game cracked will be far from last official update. Anyways, thanks for sharing.
well that depends if the game is written in language like c++ or any other compiled language, not renpy based on python in atelast 2 steps you can decrypt the entire code base of this game and look into the code itself, so if tehre would be any a DRM algorithm it would be inside of teh code and any modder can easily find that so, devs would need to have an won server ere they host this algorithm and the game itself would verify through this server, servers cost alot of money especially if you want to have 24/7 and a good handeling ogf requests, so pribably most devs cannot even afford this while paying rent, food etc. even unity games which are wtitten in c# are cracked 1 week after release, so even if that happens we are not waiting a month for a crack like it is with normal game companies who use denevue or something as DRM protection as this also would cost alot of money

Earl immortal

Jul 12, 2022
Hey do you know the 4 digit code to day 3 Thursday with unlocking the 3 lockpick to up your skill please I am stuck on this for a while.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Hmmm, not able to tell Claire about Carson's new drug shipment despite having that info from him. Is there some other step that I'm missing?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes