lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
That's weird, usually F95 is the first website I see to drop updates for the games.
Saw in other sites, there's already a v0.64.10 out.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I guess I get to post? Never done this before, so tell me what I did wrong.

New public version 0.64.10, from Patreon:

PC: Mega

Mac: Mega
Hey there, really thankful for this one mate.

Um, sorry if this would be burdening on your part, but would it be possible for you to put the downloadable game file with another hosting site as well like, maybe Pixeldrain?
I really have trouble getting files from MEGA as I am limited with very little quota.
If it's alright.
Thank you, really would appreciate it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

Um, sorry if this would be burdening on your part, but would it be possible for you to put the downloadable game file with another hosting site as well like, maybe Pixeldrain?
I really have trouble getting files from MEGA as I am limited with very little quota.
If it's alright.
you just click report the post and click new update
and a mod will update links on OP

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022

If it's alright.
Since the first post hasn't been updated for the new game,

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
How do I unlock 'reference that she is only wearing rags'. Every evening I see her in rags and only the first 2 options are appearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheJOy

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
thank you

I suppose you don't have access to step-by-step walkthrough? if you do, just post for the public version
Step-by-step walktrough is only available for $15 a month patrons ($10 gives you a hinted walkthrough)... there is no version available for public version of the game (or for $1 and $5 tier patrons).

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Time Loop Hunter to v0.64.10.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: thuna555

TheJOy

Dec 16, 2017
I see in some patch hannah questline was changed and now she dont have memory about "Shi like brave peoples" and i now just stuck in momen when messing with her car and she comes in rags. I cant get ivition to special class for persuaition.
P.S. Solved first we need take Sci-Fi clothes and blackmail her to see her naked with masturbation.
Second on day 2 try come to her and try get pass to special classes. She refuse because our parole.
Then we forcereset and unlock option for letter on her car

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
There no option for that(
from walkthrough
UNIVERSITY STAFF
130*** DAY 1 ***
131 MAP → Wait, University
132 Go inside.
133 Move the clothes the janitor stole from Hannah.
134 Wait.
135 Wait.
136 Go outside.
137 Mess with Hannah's car in the parking lot.

TheJOy

Dec 16, 2017
from walkthrough
UNIVERSITY STAFF
130*** DAY 1 ***
131 MAP → Wait, University
132 Go inside.
133 Move the clothes the janitor stole from Hannah.
134 Wait.
135 Wait.
136 Go outside.
137 Mess with Hannah's car in the parking lot.
I solved problem there is missing part with blackmailing her and give her sci-fi clothes and talking about it. Then she make promise to invite us in class. But in morning day 2 she refuse. Then we can manipulate her with letter

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Why is there swinging tag ? Sharing scenes ?
A couple of the side characters are a guy and a girl who are in a relationship and you can work your way into having a threeway with them.

There are maybe a couple of other side characters that have content that includes other dudes, the Janitor, the landlady and her boyfriend scenes, and a few things related to the interns being the only ones that immediately jumps into my mind, though.

Also the coach - who isn't exactly a love interest (since she really doesn't have any of that type of relationship with the MC) but is more important than a lot of the side characters - has at least one scene, which I'm pretty sure you have to do at least once, where you make her go essentially molest a dude.

Plus there's a LOT of lesbian stuff with and without the MC included.

But aside from those things, it's really not a big thing. You're not going around sharing any of the main girls with other dudes. It's almost entirely with side girls who are in pre-existing relationships.

Basically, if you don't want to see any other dicks than the MCs at any point whatsoever, just skip this game, it's not gonna be for you. And ditto if you're specifically looking for a sharing/swinging heavy game, since that's not the game's focus by any means.

May 21, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/char_Alice.rpy", line 1343, in <module>
  File "game/chars.rpy", line 1292, in parasite_girl
NameError: global name 'calculatedenergy' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/actionhelper.rpyc", line 1656, in script call
  File "game/apartment.rpyc", line 10, in script call
    zo�=2�m�ػ+�l�A�����~�mqc?�ra��6��
  File "game/apartment.rpyc", line 272, in script call
    8�1���e�a�Z�z�n�i�"�!�d(ٚ�'�AH�=$���<sd0D�A���v{c
  File "game/apartment.rpyc", line 312, in script call
    �N��e_mٛD�3~�©\�5��W��Pꍚ�=@ЏF����W�m��a�VV*���ug��3�� ���xo�L��{y!Ǽu���Ju���}�t��[2�x3t��l��l"���7MnJ��Vy? m��
  File "game/actionhelper.rpyc", line 1505, in script call
  File "game/actionhelper.rpyc", line 1686, in script call
  File "game/university.rpyc", line 237, in script call
    ̢H��N�H=��IVf�i솳����l�Z\��W�$z������R�;��jJgu�x���H�jMM�V"��

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
A couple of the side characters are a guy and a girl who are in a relationship and you can work your way into having a threeway with them.

There are maybe a couple of other side characters that have content that includes other dudes, the Janitor, the landlady and her boyfriend scenes, and a few things related to the interns being the only ones that immediately jumps into my mind, though.

Also the coach - who isn't exactly a love interest (since she really doesn't have any of that type of relationship with the MC) but is more important than a lot of the side characters - has at least one scene, which I'm pretty sure you have to do at least once, where you make her go essentially molest a dude.

Plus there's a LOT of lesbian stuff with and without the MC included.

But aside from those things, it's really not a big thing. You're not going around sharing any of the main girls with other dudes. It's almost entirely with side girls who are in pre-existing relationships.

Basically, if you don't want to see any other dicks than the MCs at any point whatsoever, just skip this game, it's not gonna be for you. And ditto if you're specifically looking for a sharing/swinging heavy game, since that's not the game's focus by any means.
Thank you man for this very detailed answer.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes