murex90

Jun 1, 2023
I need the third point of persuasion but to beat Jessie I have to have 2 points of self-control, during the yoga lesson (Day 2), I keep repeating it but he keeps asking me only the colors and not the text (so in theory the text should give it on day 3 since on day 2 I will have repeated it more than 20 times and he didn't give me the text), if I do the yoga session on day 2 I can't take Cooper to the warehouse (both actions are during '' day'') and then in the evening I can't have Matt arrested and consequently Alice isn't tied up and I can't offer her to Claire I have the forced reset, how do I get the second point of self-control and therefore the third of persuasion if the two actions mentioned above conflict and if I do the yoga class on day 2 I have the forced reset and if I have Matt arrested then on day 3 I can't do the yoga class because I didn't do it on day 2?

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I need the third point of persuasion but to beat Jessie I have to have 2 points of self-control, during the yoga lesson (Day 2), I keep repeating it but he keeps asking me only the colors and not the text (so in theory the text should give it on day 3 since on day 2 I will have repeated it more than 20 times and he didn't give me the text), if I do the yoga session on day 2 I can't take Cooper to the warehouse (both actions are during '' day'') and then in the evening I can't have Matt arrested and consequently Alice isn't tied up and I can't offer her to Claire I have the forced reset, how do I get the second point of self-control and therefore the third of persuasion if the two actions mentioned above conflict and if I do the yoga class on day 2 I have the forced reset and if I have Matt arrested then on day 3 I can't do the yoga class because I didn't do it on day 2?
in walkthrough go to FANCY PARTY + HEIST 2
there are the 3th persuasion point

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
in walkthrough go to FANCY PARTY + HEIST 2
there are the 3th persuasion point
thanks for the suggestion, I'm nowhere near that point (I barely stole the data at the after party and suggested to Ayumi what to do), I'll do more lines then and come back to this later...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
thanks for the suggestion, I'm nowhere near that point (I barely stole the data at the after party and suggested to Ayumi what to do), I'll do more lines then and come back to this later...
yes it's best not only focus on one thing at time

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
there are 2 versions of yoga on day 2. You need to concentrate for point 2 in self-control
To concentrate you need a special drug that ayumi tells you, then steal from alice and make it.
see section STRIPPER PARTY of WT

oliverq

Dec 27, 2021
So I was struggling to figure out how to make georgia unstable and when I gave up and checked the walkthrough I saw it mention georgia being parasited and since I just got to the point of capturing the parasite from janice on day 4 and being able to move it to people I assumed I somehow had to do that and couldn't figure out how on earth to do it earlier. So I come check this thread because I am so stumped and find a discussion with people who seem to be WAAAAAAY earlier in the game than me matter of fact talking about how the parasite moves on its own and actually starts in dana not janice like I had thought because shes the ones I got it out of, and I am just wondering I am an absolute moron? was this idea that it can just transfer mentioned really early on and I missed it? Or is it something you are suppossed to notice and figure out and I was just too stupid to notice. 86 resets in and I only now am aware the parasite can move and you can influence it. I feel like this is gonna open up so much and I am happy to finally be aware of it so cheers to the people in this thread for making me realise but I also feel soo collossally dumb XD

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
So I was struggling to figure out how to make georgia unstable and when I gave up and checked the walkthrough I saw it mention georgia being parasited and since I just got to the point of capturing the parasite from janice on day 4 and being able to move it to people I assumed I somehow had to do that and couldn't figure out how on earth to do it earlier. So I come check this thread because I am so stumped and find a discussion with people who seem to be WAAAAAAY earlier in the game than me matter of fact talking about how the parasite moves on its own and actually starts in dana not janice like I had thought because shes the ones I got it out of, and I am just wondering I am an absolute moron? was this idea that it can just transfer mentioned really early on and I missed it? Or is it something you are suppossed to notice and figure out and I was just too stupid to notice. 86 resets in and I only now am aware the parasite can move and you can influence it. I feel like this is gonna open up so much and I am happy to finally be aware of it so cheers to the people in this thread for making me realise but I also feel soo collossally dumb XD
You may be a moron, but you are no more moronic than the rest of us.

There was a point very early on saying the parasite moves due to emotional of physical trauma, like getting hit by a car. However, it took an embarrassingly long time to realize there were other events that could cause the hop, and even longer to trace down what they were. I played through most of the game before I realized the parasite would leave Janice if she was caught in an explosion.

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
How do I get Dana arrested? I've had this ''hint'' for about a hundred resets, but even though I've tried to do it many times, there's no way they'll stop it, whatever I try it always runs away...

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
How do I get Dana arrested? I've had this ''hint'' for about a hundred resets, but even though I've tried to do it many times, there's no way they'll stop it, whatever I try it always runs away...
Visit Mia so she isn't mad at you and let Janice save Dana. Then, during the demonstration, tell Mia to stay with you and go up on stage. All four of you should be on the stage. When the cops come and arrest everyone, save Mia not Dana.

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
Visit Mia so she isn't mad at you and let Janice save Dana. Then, during the demonstration, tell Mia to stay with you and go up on stage. All four of you should be on the stage. When the cops come and arrest everyone, save Mia not Dana.
it was one of the many things I had tried but every time Janice told Dana to run and didn't give me the option to choose, in the end I gave up and focused on something else, I don't know what changed in the meantime but after your suggestion I wanted to try and magically this time it gave me the option to choose, so thanks for making me remember this variant (one of the many that never worked before), now I have to figure out how to get all four dragged…

oliverq

Dec 27, 2021
I can't use dana to distract the guard because hannah always takes the parasite when they meet at the museum whether i go with them or not. how do I stop her taking it?

oliverq

Dec 27, 2021
I can't use dana to distract the guard because hannah always takes the parasite when they meet at the museum whether i go with them or not. how do I stop her taking it?
actually this appears to just be a bug after the museum the map shows that hannah has the parasite but when I actually just continued on to the fair dana did volunteer to stay so apparently she is still parasited but the orb and map both dont think so for some reason

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
actually this appears to just be a bug after the museum the map shows that hannah has the parasite but when I actually just continued on to the fair dana did volunteer to stay so apparently she is still parasited but the orb and map both dont think so for some reason
Hannah definitely has the parasite after the museum; it's a requirement for a scene down the road. I think Dana is just willing to put out if you've been on a date or two.

MonkeyWraith

Dec 6, 2022
IDK what's up with your game, sorry, but is anyone else getting sent back to the main menu on the Muffarini path after you unlock the VIP room? Like you don't have any options to do anything but go back past a certain point, and then eventually you crash out of your save completely. I haven't touched the game in days cuz of it and I'm frankly not in the mood to bugfix this game as the jumps are maddening to figure out.
Ya, I'm getting multiple glitches at the Muffarini compound. Trying to get the fun point with Dana kicks back to the Main Manu, seems to randomly open up the city map and your only option is to go back one time slot and also randomly reseting to Day 3. I'm waiting for the next big update before trying again.

mixati

Jun 6, 2018
it was one of the many things I had tried but every time Janice told Dana to run and didn't give me the option to choose, in the end I gave up and focused on something else, I don't know what changed in the meantime but after your suggestion I wanted to try and magically this time it gave me the option to choose, so thanks for making me remember this variant (one of the many that never worked before), now I have to figure out how to get all four dragged…
The whole demonstration, while often very frustrating was also very satisfying to figure out.

And it's just so impressive to thinking about the sheer number of variables that Hydra would have been tracking for that sequence.

And you couldn't do all the sequences at first, you had to build up to some, and use knowledge from them in the next loop.

I don't mean to go on but that satisfaction from making it all work out is way better than any sex scene.

Reactions: vimmers

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
indeed and that's the way a game meant to be played
Excatly, figuring out how all the various parts fit together is at least half the fun. Sure, it can be frustrating when you know what you need to do but can't figure out exact combination of events that will achieve the result you need, but that only makes it more satisfying when you finaly succeed.

Reactions: vimmers
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes