Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah it was a bug, fixed it on the last version. The idea is for 19 fun points until day 2, then on day 3 the fun point number 20 and brain tolerance of 3 where you will be able to level up another point of self control to counter that.
I have currently found... 5 fun points across 2 days. although as mentioned above I am basically locked out of proceeding with many storylines pending higher skill levels, so maybe there is just a huge amount of content I haven't seen due to that.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The idea is cool, but its quite stressful to play, so nothing to fap fap ^^

Really ambitious concept and solid work up to now. The UI may need some polish later, but it works.

A suggestion, maybe dont show character icons on locations when there is currently no action possible - or grey them our or something like that. So we know that they are there, but we dont need to try to find an action.

webrider

May 25, 2018
When you click on the openload link a window pops up saying it took control of you computer and Microsoft wants you to call this number and send money. WTF

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
When you click on the openload link a window pops up saying it took control of you computer and Microsoft wants you to call this number and send money. WTF
Run malware detection on your computer. Sounds like you got infected. It's not the game, it's your PC.

Reactions: Domiek

hanko88

Nov 10, 2017
Firstly, I like the game, a very interesting concept, fun to play and challenging.

Which leads to my second comment. I'm stuck on advancing the Cooper story which needs the Cynthia story to advance, but that requires getting her a dress and writing an explosive speech. But it seems that MC can only steal a dress on Day 1 afternoon, but that is also the time to run into Janice to later write a speech. MC can't be in two places at once, right?? What am I missing?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Firstly, I like the game, a very interesting concept, fun to play and challenging.

Which leads to my second comment. I'm stuck on advancing the Cooper story which needs the Cynthia story to advance, but that requires getting her a dress and writing an explosive speech. But it seems that MC can only steal a dress on Day 1 afternoon, but that is also the time to run into Janice to later write a speech. MC can't be in two places at once, right?? What am I missing?
If you use the option where you completely ignore Dana, then you talk to Janice but don't advance the clock and can do something else. Although that being said I have no idea what you are talking about having never seen the events you refer to. You are right that it's a bit confusing have some events that seem equivalent length but some don't advance the clock while others do.

Reactions: hanko88

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Great game, just please for the love of god make the way to pass day 3 easier and less grindy. I don't like using a walkthrough, it takes away the sense of accomplishment for me.

hanko88

Nov 10, 2017
If you use the option where you completely ignore Dana, then you talk to Janice but don't advance the clock and can do something else. Although that being said I have no idea what you are talking about having never seen the events you refer to. You are right that it's a bit confusing have some events that seem equivalent length but some don't advance the clock while others do.
Good tip, thank you

Reactions: wowowowowowow

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm basically on about loop 20 of doing nothing but repeating to get XP to try and eventually get to proceed, and looking at around 50 more loops (I've basically stopped playing at this point since I have no interest in doing loops with 0 new content, so waiting for next release). Everything seems to always be locked behind needing higher skills (lock picking, especially persuasion) but there are no good mechanisms for going and getting higher levels, other than repeating the loop and resetting a crazy number of times. Either this needs to change so you can get XP deliberately or (preferred) the XP levels need to be adjusted way down so you can more naturally get them. Not sure I am doing the right things here, but I can't find any way to proceed which is not blocked by ability level walls of several hundred XP, when gain is 10 or 1 for each action.
You don't need to get XP to advance. The XP will max out just be trying other paths. By the time you get a trainer to level up you will have plenty of XP. As of the public version of the game you will only be able to level up Self-Control (1 level)
As of the very last version of the game you will also be able to get 1 point in Persuasion. So if you see a wall of skill there is another way to pass it.

Also, we need a more elegant way to handle the repetition. Yes, we do have the built in skip in renpy, but that still means you are clicking the same thing over and over and over. We need a way to skip through what we have done many times and get to where there is a new choice. Otherwise the premise goes from interesting to grind.
There is a MC power to let him skip conversations, I think is in tier 3 so not implemented yet.

While we are on this, it would be nice if there was less clicking. Hiding the options for the scene behind the clapper causes lots of unneeded clicks and slows things way down when you are trying to go faster during repeats. There are also needless submenues, such as the "go to" in the school that has only 2 options anyway. It would also be nice if things with nothing new in them for the loop could get an icon, such as you knowing the library computer has nothing new, so you get an icon to show "I already know everything here, no need to check again" and/or not having menu options with nothing under them (like the "research this topic" at the library computer when you have nothing to research). Some stuff could also be better arranged, such as making sure the things you need all the time in CAS conversations (like checking for powers) are on the top level and things you don't need as much are in the sub menu (like What's in the Next version).
[/QUOTE]

I'm going to take several ideas from this:
- I'm working on an "auto action" option. That means the action menu will pop automatically when you get to a location.
- The go to... in university gets pretty crammed later on. You need to advance more stories.
- revise arrangement of menues

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think i did some things out of order and now i cant progress with Janice. I cant meet her at the rally point, it always says there is a AA meeting. Help?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Great game, just please for the love of god make the way to pass day 3 easier and less grindy. I don't like using a walkthrough, it takes away the sense of accomplishment for me.
There will be several ways to pass day 3. This wall on day 3 serves as a checkpoint, it makes sure you got several key memories unlock and level up the self control.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, apart from missing a couple scenes that as far as I can tell, aren't necessary ones for story advancing, I'm stuck in trying to actually get on to the third day. I've asked Mia, Lisa, Georgia and Janice so far (in that order iirc.), CAS ain't saying owt anymore, anyone know what I'm missing?
You need to do Cooper's path.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I have currently found... 5 fun points across 2 days. although as mentioned above I am basically locked out of proceeding with many storylines pending higher skill levels, so maybe there is just a huge amount of content I haven't seen due to that.
You need to try other paths. Look into the memories of days and girls. They will tell you if you have something missing (the ??) , it will also tell you the day and part of the day that will happend.
If you open the map and press the Show events and girls location, it will show you where are the girls and if thre is an event you haven't unlock the location will be shown yellow.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The idea is cool, but its quite stressful to play, so nothing to fap fap ^^

Really ambitious concept and solid work up to now. The UI may need some polish later, but it works.

A suggestion, maybe dont show character icons on locations when there is currently no action possible - or grey them our or something like that. So we know that they are there, but we dont need to try to find an action.
The characters are shown as a reminder to know where they are if you want to repeat or do something. if the location is marked yellow then that means there is an event you haven't unlocked at that location and at that time.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think i did some things out of order and now i cant progress with Janice. I cant meet her at the rally point, it always says there is a AA meeting. Help?
Janice will only be on the rally point on day 1 AT NIGHT.
On day 2 MORNING and DAY

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
on morning day 2 go outside
While the event triggers, this doesn't actually identify her as Cooper, just as a "sexy cop" and doesn't open other paths (for me atleast).

Also, what is the second option when breaking into Mia's apartment when she's drugged? Mom has caught me, Fingering and Sex have been revealed but unable to unlock the last ??? one.

Most importantly, what path do I need to take to ask Mia to help me with Claire on Day 3? I guess a successful demonstration but finding the correct variable is frustrating me.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes