johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
You can talk with Dana at two points, on the first day Afternoon when you first meet her, and on Day 2 Midday in the library if you saved her. Take a guess.
Thanks! I had forgotten about the second interaction. Much appreciated.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Public Version 0.13.30

Change-Log 0.13.30:
  • Fixed a bug with one of Mia's memory not unlocking.
  • Fixed a bug with tracking Jessie on the Map.
  • Fixed a bug with Cooper not showing in the memory screen when starting a new game.
  • Sneak peek to next version (Ask CAS).
Change-Log 0.13.20:
  • Fixed a bug with day 3 variables (All day 3 timelines will be wiped.)
Change-Log 0.13.10:
  • Minor fixes.
  • Continuity fix in the after demonstration celebration.
Change-Log 0.13.00:
  • New level for Persuasion Skill.
  • New Minigame (for persuasion).
  • New Character: Jessie.
  • New memories for : Day 3, Hannah, Jody.
  • You can replay the self-control minigame.
  • You can ask CAS if you reach the end of the version's content. (Thanks to Murakami's suggestion)
  • Choices that appear from memories now are shown with a yellow brain icon, once clicked they will become the usual brain blue icon. (only for new game or new choices from this version)
  • Grammar and punctuation fixes. (Thanks to laven00)
  • Update the ingame tutorial.
  • Few minor fixes.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
For the love of god I cannot figure out the 100 steps I need to progress in the extremely specific way this game wants me to. The memory system desperately needs to be expanded to include what happened for certain outcomes you had with a character. How am I supposed to remember what I need to do for Mia not to be disgusted by the MC's boner?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I love this game's concept, interface, renders and terrific writing. But dear god is it a chore to get to anything lewd! I lost it at the rally/bombing. The complexity is just over the top.

U

User_130505

The game seemed interesting, at least until I got to the stupid sized dick.
At that point it was game over for me.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Following the WT and when I get to the point where I need to find the janitor for the keys. I dont get that option to search from them when I go inside the Uni

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes