rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Anybody got a hint about my last missing memory of the afternoon? :frown:
if you didn't unlock that memory it might be cause you went to a day 3 self-control lesson in the gym before dueling and losing with Jessie. if that's the case this is what you need to do:
1: open dev console and type
$ cas_persuation_duel_lose_jessie_remark_1 = True
2: duel again with Jessie and lose on purpose, Cas will suggest you to go again to a self-control lesson in the gym and that will unlock the memory.

Reactions: Grown

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i got 200 in persuation still lvl 1 cant seem to rank it up
you can only level up a rank with a tutor, for example, Janice is the lockpicking tutor, the coach is the self control tutor, and the others I don't know. You need to trigger a specific event to level up, besides of course having enough exp

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I just noticed an issue. The location menu and the top bar are exclusive. If you set the game option to auto, now you need to click out of the location actions to access the top right menu items. These need to be made non-modal with each other or it partially defeats the point of the auto option.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm probably missing something obvious but I'm stuck so I tried to follow the walkthrough and almost immediately the walkthrough tells me to do things that aren't an option, in my case search for the janitor is not an option.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm probably missing something obvious but I'm stuck so I tried to follow the walkthrough and almost immediately the walkthrough tells me to do things that aren't an option, in my case search for the janitor is not an option.
dunno which walkthrough you use
but if you are stuck with a girl
start with another girl
in your case i think it's hannah you shall start with

ohh i see that there are a new walkthrough
but if you just started then you need to use the walkthrough named 0,10

dark-shen

Jan 12, 2018
I'm stuck with the injured witness information.
I need the dress and the explosion, but it seems to me they can't both be achieved at the same time. If i get the dress (only day1 afternoon?), i can't get into the rally point since Janine doesn't know me. What do i miss?
Thanks in advance

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i can't seem to trigger the scene where I can diffuse the bomb at the event
you can't diffuse the bomb you can only try
I need the dress and the explosion, but it seems to me they can't both be achieved at the same time. If i get the dress (only day1 afternoon?), i can't get into the rally point since Janine doesn't know me. What do i miss?
Thanks in advance
i think you shall call the police about the car
then don't save her and don't get involved
then you should be able to get the dress and go to the rally point

lippoe1

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks in advance
Go outside during the afternoon and you'll run into Janice, then witness the car crash. One of the options "don't save her and don't get involved" will end the event without advancing time, even if you talked to Janice. Then you can go back for the dress.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
the walkthroughs look to be cut off seems to be missing things
there are this 2 to follow

and

i think between those 2 are missing how to get to day 3

How do i get to the third day without the police bitch making me reset?
on day 2 daytime go to policestation
wait
then go to policestation again in the evening
now you should be able to get a line in the morning, to use another girl

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes