Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
1 - Missing the second choice in the left protest
2- missing the second with janitor
3 - missing the nigth with landlord and boyfriend. Help?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
View attachment 162567
Can someone please tell me, how many points I need to pass him?
You need 100+.
for the second mini game

Pick the good options when they're at max size
and pick the bad options when they're at the lowest size.

south and west are good
east and north are bad
This confused me. What are the cardinal points when everything is off by 45 degrees? I won by hitting 'Admire' & 'Boast' at maximum and 'Coerce' & 'Joke' at minimum.

JayD213

May 22, 2018
I am stuck and cannot go further. Waking up on day 3 gets me Claire that does not give me more time and thinks its too late to get Lisa.

I don't even see a path for Lisa anywhere. I cannot ge the address from her room since I cannot lvl lockpick. Apparently that happens on day 3.
I cannot convice Mia to get it on with clair. I cannot lvl persuasion since that happens also on day 3.
I should be able to offer other girls? I cannot get the latst memories for Alice, but I do believe this is bugged. A memo on day 2 in the morning simply says ??? (night). I've tried every thing. Also in the evening of day 2 it gives two more: ??? (night) again and ??? (Day 3 Morning). However, not a single hint for Alice. She is in the list still, but when asking for a hint only the return option is available. I did see the cops confiscate the garage at night, but no memory is triggered.

And then there is Hannah. I am missing one memo and I cannot figure it out. She feels vunerable with only half her clothes, too vulnerable with no clothes and not vunerable with all clothes. The hint is : Finding Hannah: She asks for clothes, and you just give them to her?! This btw, after blackmailing her with each piece of clothing that gave the option. Even walked her to the car. Is this also tied to the memo of Day 2 You find the janitor tied up and covered in cum? Because I only got the second memo: You seized the opportunity and fuck her hard. Eventhough I did release her already without fucking her.

For Day 3 I only have one memo in Claire , my parole officer, comes to collect on a promise. The first I missed ??? (Day 1 Evening). The second is the only one I got: I ask Mia to have sex with Claire but refuses (Day 2 Night).

Any advice is welcome.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I am stuck and cannot go further. Waking up on day 3 gets me Claire that does not give me more time and thinks its too late to get Lisa.

I don't even see a path for Lisa anywhere. I cannot ge the address from her room since I cannot lvl lockpick. Apparently that happens on day 3.
I cannot convice Mia to get it on with clair. I cannot lvl persuasion since that happens also on day 3.
I should be able to offer other girls? I cannot get the latst memories for Alice, but I do believe this is bugged. A memo on day 2 in the morning simply says ??? (night). I've tried every thing. Also in the evening of day 2 it gives two more: ??? (night) again and ??? (Day 3 Morning). However, not a single hint for Alice. She is in the list still, but when asking for a hint only the return option is available. I did see the cops confiscate the garage at night, but no memory is triggered.

And then there is Hannah. I am missing one memo and I cannot figure it out. She feels vunerable with only half her clothes, too vulnerable with no clothes and not vunerable with all clothes. The hint is : Finding Hannah: She asks for clothes, and you just give them to her?! This btw, after blackmailing her with each piece of clothing that gave the option. Even walked her to the car. Is this also tied to the memo of Day 2 You find the janitor tied up and covered in cum? Because I only got the second memo: You seized the opportunity and fuck her hard. Eventhough I did release her already without fucking her.

For Day 3 I only have one memo in Claire , my parole officer, comes to collect on a promise. The first I missed ??? (Day 1 Evening). The second is the only one I got: I ask Mia to have sex with Claire but refuses (Day 2 Night).

Any advice is welcome.
So, if I understand you right, you have already tried Mia and she refused. Visit Lisa in the hood during the evening, or is it night? Not 100% sure but the time when she is practicing her fighting moves. She'll refuse you then.

Next is Georgina or Janice. To get Georgina horny again, bring Dana to the protest and hang out on the right side of the stage with Georgina. Say Georgina has the hottest bod at the bar and she'll give you a handy and refuse your request. I couldn't remember how I got Janice to take me into the bathroom at the end of the night, so I cheated and checked the walkthrough referenced in the OP.

After all those failures, you'll open up the Cop-Shop and start a whole new arc to get Alice all alone, ready for a raping!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I am stuck and cannot go further. Waking up on day 3 gets me
You always get the address so go visit her during the day, and follow that.

For Hannah there are other option on the blackmail list but needs more persuasion.

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
I am having problems in getting Hannah to let me join the class of hers. I know I'm supposed to mess with her car, but when I do it only lets me put a note about her not having panties on it. I've seen her in rags multiple times. What's wrong with what I'm doing?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0001.png Ok stuck on Day 2 at the demonstration. Still using WT but trying to figure out how to get past the bomb. I have tried doing partial resets and full resets. Here are the screen shots of Day 1 and 2. I have gone to the library many times to research how to diffuse the bomb but it always says "nothing to research".

screenshot0001.png

Edit: Will D/L the update to see if any of those changes correct this.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm struggling with this "Reset and arrange for cynthia on day 2 to get geisha dress + bomb blows up at demonstration -> too many possible leads". Please kindly explain to me, what i need to do.
steal keys steal documents
don't save dana and don't get involved
get inside and get dress
go to rally point and give documents to janice

I am having problems in getting Hannah to let me join the class of hers. I know I'm supposed to mess with her car, but when I do it only lets me put a note about her not having panties on it. I've seen her in rags multiple times. What's wrong with what I'm doing?
117 Move the clothes that the janitor stole from Hannah.
118 Wait.
119 Wait again.
120 Go outside.
122 Mess with Hannah's car in the parking lot.
123 What happened to you?
124 Ask her about what she does.
125 I’m interested in manipulating people’s minds.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I've posted it in the discord channel a few days ago

Change-Log 0.14.20:
- Fixed a bug with Dana at the demonstration.
- Fixed a bug with Alice memory of day 3 not unlocking.
- Fixed a bug Day 3 memory at the gym which depending the order of events could be left lock out.
- Fixed a bug with Cooper not showing in the list of girls in the Memory screen. (I think I fix it for real this time).

Change-Log 0.14.10:
- Grammar and punctuation fixes. (Thanks to laven00)

Change-Log 0.14.00:
- 3 new girls in the hospital.
- New memories for : Day 2, Day 3, Cynthia, Rosario, Crystal, Sophie.
- New Event reminder in the Days UI.
- Girl tracker in map now show if the girl is interactable.
- New menu 'Game Options' were I'll put some options of the game mechanics, etc...
- You can now choose that the action will show automatically when you reach a location. (Game Options menu) (Thanks to Murakami's suggestion)
- Few minor fixes.
OP version not updated to 14.20

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
No it's not, but the post that @HydraHenker replied to was mine, asking for the changelog while we wait for someone to post 0.14.20.
I didn't know but I thought that he had posted 14.20 on discord so I checked and it was just the same post about the changelog. Guess I will wait like everyone else. In the meantime I am still trying to get through v 10.10 using the WT but it has me all messed up or there's a bug with it.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Ok stuck on Day 2 at the demonstration. Still using WT but trying to figure out how to get past the bomb. I have tried doing partial resets and full resets. Here are the screen shots of Day 1 and 2. I have gone to the library many times to research how to diffuse the bomb but it always says "nothing to research"
create a great speech with janice
don't give her the documents
Let me see the speech, I have a bunch of ideas that we could use
and you can't defuse the bomb it's georgia there do it

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
create a great speech with janice
don't give her the documents
Let me see the speech, I have a bunch of ideas that we could use
and you can't defuse the bomb it's georgia there do it
Already did all that and also "created and explosive speech"

Edit: I sent georgia to the center so she steals the detonator from the girl from the lab. Georgia is not on stage even if I don't send her anywhere she goes left side.

Edit: Checked the hint for the bomb. Says "You have warned other. right?" I have warned Janice but no others. Georgia knows because she stole the detonator but I can't get her to stay on the stage.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes