HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hey, im stucked, i did everything and the option to stay on the stage is not appearing, i did everything in the walkthrough, anyone can send a save just before the demonstration?
If you go with Dana, Janice will get jealous and will kick you out of the stage

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, slowly working my way through v 10.1 using the WT. Half done with Janice and after should be ready for Day 3.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hey, im stucked, i did everything and the option to stay on the stage is not appearing, i did everything in the walkthrough, anyone can send a save just before the demonstration?
If you go with Dana, Janice will get jealous and will kick you out of the stage
and it can't help you we upload ours saves
cos we are maybe much fourther then you or behind
so better upload your own save + tell which version you play

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
talk to Cas and choose "I had a strange dream" When she asks if she scared you Choose NO
First of all, thank you so much for the answer.
But I already did that, but the only time I could raise, was when I spoke to her about her appearance. But now it is stuck on 1 level of Brain Tolerance

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
First of all, thank you so much for the answer.
But I already did that, but the only time I could raise, was when I spoke to her about her appearance. But now it is stuck on 1 level of Brain Tolerance
I have 2 but I can't remember where the 2nd one is. I do remember it was before this though. Not sure if you can get back to get it again. Maybe @vimmers or @HydraHenker can help with that.

Reactions: zaraisama

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have another dilemma. Who do I save, Dana or Mia, from being arrested. I am certain it will affect the relationship with them going forward so I have to decide who I like most. I think Mia is the safest choice since she is family and can help with others in the family. But if I choose Dana then she will love me more and Mia is a tough kid. So I guess I will try Dana hoping I will keep a relationship with both.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
hi, can someone tell me how to convince my sister into fucking the girl so i can get to D3?
You have to get a handjob after the demonstration one night and then again the next night so you can ask her to do it. Who knows she could say yes or no.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
There are clues/hints everywhere in this game so you have to read ALL the conversations. You never know who is going to give you the information on how to move on. Very well written script.

Edit: CAS gives a lot them that you remember the next time through so you can use the memories to advance. Makes me wonder if the name of the game should be "Memories" instead of "Time Loop".

Reactions: HydraHenker

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Due to bugs present in 0.14.10, is it better to play public 0.13.30 version, until 0.14.20 gets available here?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Due to bugs present in 0.14.10, is it better to play public 0.13.30 version, until 0.14.20 gets available here?
That's not a bad idea. I can do that since I am just finishing up 0.10 part of 0.14.10.

Edit: It was a good idea until I d/l 13.3 and tried to load a save. Saves are not backwards compatible so it just tells me made with 14.10 and ends game. Oh well, was worth the try.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That's not a bad idea. I can do that since I am just finishing up 0.10 part of 0.14.10.

Edit: It was a good idea until I d/l 13.3 and tried to load a save. Saves are not backwards compatible so it just tells me made with 14.10 and ends game. Oh well, was worth the try.
You can load a save game file made with an older version. But you can't use a file made with a newer version than the one you are playing.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You can load a save game file made with an older version. But you can't use a file made with a newer version than the one you are playing.
With that in mind I need to wait for 14.20 to go public and be posted here. I keep running into roadblocks right now that stop me from reaching Day 3. Like the Dana Demo one and another one when asking for hints from CAS. Although I was able to earn the favor from the Janitor as well as have fun with her using the hints and complete Day 1. I need to get into Hannah's study but for got the day. I think it's Thursday morning.

Edit: Yes, Thursday morning but I don't think I can get to there cuz Claire keeps stopping me and a reset puts me back at Tuesday morning. Need to get to Day 3 and the bugs in 14.10 keep stopping me so I need 14.20. Looks like another 7 days before it goes public.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
For those who have trouble with the 0.10 walkthrough, here is my own walkthrough for version 14.10 including all memories (except the one missing in this version) and all the fun points.
Enjoy!
I am using it now and it's a great WT with some issues but that's due to Dana Demo bug. Will see if I can get around it and let you know. Otherwise great WT. Nice work. Love it so far.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I am using it now and it's a great WT with some issues but that's due to Dana Demo bug. Will see if I can get around it and let you know. Otherwise great WT. Nice work. Love it so far.
what happens if you hit ignore when the bug shows up
cos when you save dana only question you can ask her are
to invite her on coffee and that aren't implemented yet
in vers 14,1
so you should easily continue with the other girls and ask them
about sex with the girl on day 3

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes