ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
what happens if you hit ignore when the bug shows up
cos when you save dana only question you can ask her are
to invite her on coffee and that aren't implemented yet
in vers 14,1
so you should easily continue with the other girls and ask them
about sex with the girl on day 3
It just keeps giving bug so have to quit and go from save. Have to get Dana to hospital now I think. The WT is great if I have all the girls in the right places so far.

Edit: I had a problem since I was way beyond the WT so I ran into the Dana bug. Had to do some save scumming to get around it and get Dana back in the hospital to Open the Police Station and Sexy Police Lady. That's where I am right now.

Edit 2: Since I didn't set up his Timelines I am having to do full resets to move on. Otherwise the WT is working except for the Dana bug but can be worked around if you just ignore the 2 spots where it shows up. Not sure yet how to advise him how to work that into the WT for someone starting from beginning yet.

Am going to finish now to see if any other problem areas but I think the WT will work for any first time players if they want to use it. If it isn't in the OP yet it should be.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Update. Sometimes ignoring the Dana bug lets you move on sometimes it forces you to restart a save.

Edit: I am having trouble following the WT but I think it's because I was too far along so I am out of sync and am going to start a new game so I can test it.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
what happens if you hit ignore when the bug shows up
cos when you save dana only question you can ask her are
to invite her on coffee and that aren't implemented yet
in vers 14,1
so you should easily continue with the other girls and ask them
about sex with the girl on day 3
Yes it lets me continue. I am working my way through now. Tired so will pick it up tomorrow.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@Kamelkido I am working through your WT and just completed the "Demonstration" section. I believe you missed one memory/event. It's the one where Dana helps you on the left or center by kicking a cop in the jewels unless I missed it. Would you check please?

Edit: Just checked the hints with CAS and nothing left on demonstration so I think I just missed seeing it while playing through. :relievedface:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
BTW for all of you who are not reading the script better not sleep tonight. You might get visit from your "Godfather" :evilsmile::coldsweat::FuckYea:

Reactions: HydraHenker

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
@Kamelkido I am working through your WT and just completed the "Demonstration" section. I believe you missed one memory/event. It's the one where Dana helps you on the left or center by kicking a cop in the jewels unless I missed it. Would you check please?

Edit: Just checked the hints with CAS and nothing left on demonstration so I think I just missed seeing it while playing through. :relievedface:
Some of the demonstration memories are obtained in the Janice section. I think the one you're referring to is in Janice section, line 113.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Some of the demonstration memories are obtained in the Janice section. I think the one you're referring to is in Janice section, line 113.
Not there but since there are no Demo memories left or hints to finish demo then I just didn't see it. So onward and upward. About 2/3 through now. Ready to start Jody. Last NLCS game getting ready to start so taking a break. Going very smoothly so far. Great WT so I think you should see about getting it posted on the OP. Will let you know if I have any actual problems or if all is well when done.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@Kamelkido I found one place so far that is a little. At the end of Hannah revenge lines 43-45. If you follow that sequence MC fucks her again so you don't earn the favor. Best way to correct it is to add another Day 2 reset and do another Day trip to revenge room in the afternoon so you can release her and get reward. I hope you understand this.

Edit: Got through Day 2 today. Ready to start Day 3 with Study Group tomorrow. Hope to finish up tomorrow.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@HydraHenker I am still using @Kamelkido WT for 14.10. I am ready to start Day 3 and just checked Memory screen and Cooper showed up as one of the girls so after reading the change log I hope your fix didn't break it again. I will finish the WT before I d/l 14.20.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
@Kamelkido I found one place so far that is a little. At the end of Hannah revenge lines 43-45. If you follow that sequence MC fucks her again so you don't earn the favor. Best way to correct it is to add another Day 2 reset and do another Day trip to revenge room in the afternoon so you can release her and get reward. I hope you understand this.

Edit: Got through Day 2 today. Ready to start Day 3 with Study Group tomorrow. Hope to finish up tomorrow.
If f I remember correctly, lines 43-45 work to get the memory only if you got the self-control skill point before. That's the reason I put the Jody path between the main Hannah path and the revenge/janitor path.

By the way, I will try to update the walkthrough to 14.20 today.

Edit: I tried it again and you're right about lines 43-45. The reason it doesn't work is because of high lust level. I add a 'Masturbate' in Day 1 evening and it should work.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I haven't played since version 11.something, and I have no option in the version 14 walkthrough on day 3 to "offer other girl". Anyone know how to get that option to show up?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I haven't played since version 11.something, and I have no option in the version 14 walkthrough on day 3 to "offer other girl". Anyone know how to get that option to show up?
look at the walkthrough posted on page 62
but i think you need to get to the party after demonstration
and get handjob by the girls

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
If f I remember correctly, lines 43-45 work to get the memory only if you got the self-control skill point before. That's the reason I put the Jody path between the main Hannah path and the revenge/janitor path.

By the way, I will try to update the walkthrough to 14.20 today.

Edit: I tried it again and you're right about lines 43-45. The reason it doesn't work is because of high lust level. I add a 'Masturbate' in Day 1 evening and it should work.
I think this WT should work for 14.20 also but only if you start from the beginning. That's because of timelines. Read the changelog and it appears to be a bugfix release. Hopefully today I will finish 14.10 and then d/l 14.20.

Edit: This should be an interesting day. I noticed the mini game comes during the study group.

Edit 2: Found another minor issue in WT. Study group lines 17-18. Line 17 sends you to map with no wait. Line 18 needs to be Map -> Apartment and then renumber that section after that and it will work.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there any way to win duel with Lee?
yes read the last 2 or 3 pages back

I think this WT should work for 14.20 also but only if you start from the beginning. That's because of timelines. Read the changelog and it appears to be a bugfix release. Hopefully today I will finish 14.10 and then d/l 14.20.

Edit: This should be an interesting day. I noticed the mini game comes during the study group.

Edit 2: Found another minor issue in WT. Study group lines 17-18. Line 17 sends you to map with no wait. Line 18 needs to be Map -> Apartment and then renumber that section after that and it will work.
now i haven't played version 14,20 yet
but i don't think you need to start over to get the bugfixes done
just do what you missing in your memorize

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes