ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Stuck on persuasion mini game. I know if you hover over a section and watch Lee's face his expression which are good and bad. I also know that in each round you have to pick all 4, at least I can't just pick the 2 positive choices and move on. It forces me to also choose the other two before it goes to the next round. Also when you hover over an option it deducts 1 point. I think the highest I have gotten so far is a 68.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i know that i earlier wrote N,E,S,W
now i revice it
northwest are good
southwest are good=best
northeast are bad=worst
southeast are bad
chose a bad option when its low
chose a good option when it's high

but it's not always good to take the best option
sometimes the little lower or higher are better
remember you need to reach 100 to win over lee

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
i know that i earlier wrote N,E,S,W
now i revice it
northwest are good
southwest are good=best
northeast are bad=worst
southeast are bad
chose a bad option when its low
chose a good option when it's high

but it's not always good to take the best option
sometimes the little lower or higher are better
remember you need to reach 100 to win over lee
The problem with this is that each time you go in they are random. For instance I used the cheats to beat Lee and each time the good were NW and SW. Now I am dueling Jessie and her's are NW and SE. Using sectors that is Lee 1 and 4, Jessie is 1 and 3.

The problem I was having not using the cheats was that with every round I had to choose all 4 sectors which seems to make it impossible to win. Always lost. Not sure if it's a bug that you have to choose all 4 before it goes to the next round or not.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Is there any way to win duel with Lee?
Nevermind, for those who got stuck, this is cheat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It works except the sectors are not always the ones you give. Best to learn the sector numbers on the game board and use them.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
you can't beat jessie yet
you need level 2 or 3 something. sorry can't recall what it was
and i think your problem are that you use reload
instead of reset
you will lose first time to learn/memorize
second time it should be stable and in same place everytime

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
Here is an updated walkthrough for version 0.14.20.
A few minor bugs were also corrected, thanks ut1stgear.

Edit 2: Found another minor issue in WT. Study group lines 17-18. Line 17 sends you to map with no wait. Line 18 needs to be Map -> Apartment and then renumber that section after that and it will work.
Are you sure ? Line 17 of Study group sends me to outside the apartment where you have the 'wait' option.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
this is so frustrating
I can't get the police station
the walkthrough is no help
and the hints are useless
can some one tell me how to get it

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@Kamelkido Found another issue with th mini game section. You somehow need to note that you need to keep repeating the dual with Lee until your persuasion is 2. Then you can continue and finish that section. Working on Day 3 Hospital which is the last section before the Fun points.

Edit: This is a great WT and you should check on getting it posted to the OP unless you don't intend to continue for future updates.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Here is an updated walkthrough for version 0.14.20.
A few minor bugs were also corrected, thanks ut1stgear.

Are you sure ? Line 17 of Study group sends me to outside the apartment where you have the 'wait' option.
Sorry missed it.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
you can't beat jessie yet
you need level 2 or 3 something. sorry can't recall what it was
and i think your problem are that you use reload
instead of reset
you will lose first time to learn/memorize
second time it should be stable and in same place everytime
It's level 2 and Jessie is still under development but you can beat her.
Yes I was using reload but am not sure if you mean I just repeat that part of the study group.
So I solved it by using the cheats. Only use cheats as last resort. In this case my goal for today is to finish the WT so I used the cheats so I don't take 2 or 3 days to finish it up for @Kamelkido
Thanks again.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
@Kamelkido Found another issue with th mini game section. You somehow need to note that you need to keep repeating the dual with Lee until your persuasion is 2. Then you can continue and finish that section. Working on Day 3 Hospital which is the last section before the Fun points.
You're right about this. I usually don't have the 200 required XP at the first attempt.
I should probably also write an explanation about how the mini-games work.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Can't resist this. I am looking for the first time at Dr Shem and this is my reaction to it. I think she has been doing her trade so long that she no longer uses her hands and fingers to do it. :cool::evilsmile:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You're right about this. I usually don't have the 200 required XP at the first attempt.
I should probably also write an explanation about how the mini-games work.
That might need a lot of explaining, especially the second one. Don't want to take the time to figure it out today so I can finish my review of your WT and then move on to v 14.20. Great game and great WT. You are so welcome and thanks for the opportunity to do it. Looking forward to more of both.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
this is so frustrating
I can't get the police station
the walkthrough is no help
and the hints are useless
can some one tell me how to get it
To get the police station, you need to:
  • Go to day 3 one time to have conversation with Claire a first time.
  • Have the handjob from Mia after the demonstration 2 times, then ask her to have sex with Claire.
  • Ask Lisa to have sex with Claire.
  • Have the handjob from Georgia after the demonstration and ask her to have sex with Claire.
  • Have the blowjob from Janice after the demonstration and ask her to have sex with Claire. This unlocks Police station.
All of this is in the walkthrough for version 14.20 in the post just above yours.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
To get the police station, you need to:
  • Go to day 3 one time to have conversation with Claire a first time.
  • Have the handjob from Mia after the demonstration 2 times, then ask her to have sex with Claire.
  • Ask Lisa to have sex with Claire.
  • Have the handjob from Georgia after the demonstration and ask her to have sex with Claire.
  • Have the blowjob from Janice after the demonstration and ask her to have sex with Claire. This unlocks Police station.
All of this is in the walkthrough for version 14.20 in the post just above yours.
Thank you this will realy help me

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Updated walkthrough for 0.14.20 which now includes help for minigames and list of CAS outfits.
YES YES YES Finally finished and ready to d/l 14.20. Scanned your updated WT. Looks really good. Notes should be helpful. Will have to try the persuasion mini again w/o using cheats this time. Only memory with ??? is with Jessie but it isn't implemented yet. Everything else including Days and all girls are complete using your WT.

Reactions: johnconnor
D

Deleted member 607315

Any kind soul can upload only the *.rpyc files of 14.20 version?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes