HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
utterly lost while playing, no idea what I am doing or have too... Just a loop if you will..
Hi,

I suggest you read the tutorial, is offered at the begining of the game and you can access it later by talking to CAS
Also you can talk to CAS and select the option : This is very difficult! And you will get pointers to guide you.

Cheers!

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
How can I get the CAS transformation? I have 2 brain tolerance and 24 fun points.

Edit: just realized that when I rollback scenes, points that I acquired from scenes stacks so I maybe bugged, idk.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Is there any way we could get "summary replacements"? What I mean is lets say you go see your sister at the cafe. You have done all the options. How about instead of having to click then skip everything manually, you just get a "summary" of what the conversation would be in one box up to any point where a choice matters. That would take a lot of sting out of redoing everything over and over and over.

Reactions: retardedusername

Skullmulcherq

Jul 8, 2017
How the fak do you beat Lee? I see how the game is supposed to work but once the distractions start the good and very good ones only increase the score by 1, which cancels out the point that is taken away when the mouse goes over it.

Yolando3000

Mar 21, 2018
I'm stuck on 19 fun points. I've done everything possible in the walkthrough and the memory/event screen. Does anyone know where I can get the last point and unlock Cas' transformation?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I like and dislike this game. The concept is amazing and refreshing but then it's killed by being vague and difficult to find the paths needed.
Ah well. Grinding and mandatory walkthroughs seem to be a think with game devs.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is there any way we could get "summary replacements"? What I mean is lets say you go see your sister at the cafe. You have done all the options. How about instead of having to click then skip everything manually, you just get a "summary" of what the conversation would be in one box up to any point where a choice matters. That would take a lot of sting out of redoing everything over and over and over.
I made that in some newer dialogs (cynthia, Ayumi,etc). I'm going to add it in older ones like the one with Mia you mentioned.
Also there is a skill to unlock to skip the dialog trees that is not implemented yet.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I like and dislike this game. The concept is amazing and refreshing but then it's killed by being vague and difficult to find the paths needed.
Ah well. Grinding and mandatory walkthroughs seem to be a think with game devs.
The game is difficult because it's complex. But i'm making a lot of effort to avoid the mandatory walkthrough.
There is a tutorial, in-game hints, the map shows locations with active events and interactable girls, the memories to unlock show the time of the day. You can track your actions in the timelines and see what lead into a situation in the events tabs.
You can also talk to CAS and select the option This is very difficult! and she will give you pointers.

I also try to avoid the grind when skill is required. You will get there without grind if you play normal.
For the grind that comes as for the gameplay itself (you repeting the same days) I put the timelines and reset points.

Most of these came as suggestions from players. So I'm always open to listen ideas of how to improve the game.

Cheers!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm stuck on 19 fun points. I've done everything possible in the walkthrough and the memory/event screen. Does anyone know where I can get the last point and unlock Cas' transformation?
Hard to help with the fun points in this version of the game. I added the Fun points into the hints on the patron version.

Cheers!

Xiph0s

Sep 23, 2018
Definitely enjoy the game (am a patron lol) but am a bit concerned that the number of possible combinations of timelines is going to become exponentially large very quickly. If you only have 4 different combinations per day of events by day 5 you are at 1024 possible events that the player might try. The updated hints and timeline system definitely helps but man can it be a slog at times, especially the slog around unlocking all the protest-related stuff. Just hoping you have a map of how you want the story to progress lol. Anyway, keep up the good work!

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
The game is difficult because it's complex. But i'm making a lot of effort to avoid the mandatory walkthrough.
There is a tutorial, in-game hints, the map shows locations with active events and interactable girls, the memories to unlock show the time of the day. You can track your actions in the timelines and see what lead into a situation in the events tabs.
You can also talk to CAS and select the option This is very difficult! and she will give you pointers.

I also try to avoid the grind when skill is required. You will get there without grind if you play normal.
For the grind that comes as for the gameplay itself (you repeting the same days) I put the timelines and reset points.

Most of these came as suggestions from players. So I'm always open to listen ideas of how to improve the game.

Cheers!
Mr. Hydraker, so far I think your game looks interesting and promising, but I would like to give 2 suggestions, first is to put more sex scenes, I can see that you are a perfectionist and you are trying to link everything in the best way possible, so you can make the sex scenes realistic for the plot of the game, but you must remember that this is an adult game, the sex is the selling point after all. So the players actions must be rewarded, and the best way is to give more scenes with the girls.It is a very complex game, the player needs motivation. Since the time you starded to produce the game, it should have A LOT more sex scenes. My next advice would be work next on the mom character, there is a bunch a people here that has a milf fetish, and the younger girls were already worked on for the most part, so I think it would bring much more attention to the project. Unfortunely, I have some money problems right now, so I can't become a patron. But I think your game has a lot of potential and great characters. Cheers!

Reactions: HydraHenker

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I'm always open to listen ideas of how to improve the game.

Cheers!
It is a bit late to do so now, but what I would like to see with a game like this is something as follows:

Day 1, option 1: meet girl. Talk to girl about hobbies.

Day 1 repeat, option 1: Talk to girl about hobbies (repeat), option 2: tell girl about shared hobbies (lie)

Day 1 repeat, option 1: Talk to girl about hobbies (repeat), option 2: tell girl about shared hobbies (lie)(repeat)
option 3: tell girl about shared friend/family/locations frequented (lie)

This is in the game somewhat. What I would like to to have seen was a different option each time rather than the same thing repeated with very small changes at the end. Or even entirely different options with the gained knowledge.

I am having a difficult time conveying my meaning. I love the day reset system, I just don't like how the options pretty much stay the same each time.

I wanted to tell you about an old text based game for an example but I cant remember it or find it. A shame, i would have played it again now that Im thinking of it.
In case anyone knows: It's about a guy who is trying to become an official hero, but in a world where the only super powers are born to women so no one believes he has powers. The game centers around the day he dies from the city exploding, and he has to figure out why and fix it as time sends him back to the start of the day. (his power is that whenever he dies he comes back at the beginning of the day)

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Definitely enjoy the game (am a patron lol) but am a bit concerned that the number of possible combinations of timelines is going to become exponentially large very quickly. If you only have 4 different combinations per day of events by day 5 you are at 1024 possible events that the player might try. The updated hints and timeline system definitely helps but man can it be a slog at times, especially the slog around unlocking all the protest-related stuff. Just hoping you have a map of how you want the story to progress lol. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Thanks!

I can say the game changed with time and there are things I won't do anymore (like that multipath protest) Now I won't make so much paths on events.

I have, in general, the idea where i want to end and from there I explore different paths. Some of the paths will have dead ends, other will block some girls progress, other will leave to a same conclusion, etc.. I'm very aware of the ripple effects and how dangerous it can be.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Mr. Hydraker, so far I think your game looks interesting and promising, but I would like to give 2 suggestions, first is to put more sex scenes, I can see that you are a perfectionist and you are trying to link everything in the best way possible, so you can make the sex scenes realistic for the plot of the game, but you must remember that this is an adult game, the sex is the selling point after all. So the players actions must be rewarded, and the best way is to give more scenes with the girls.It is a very complex game, the player needs motivation. Since the time you starded to produce the game, it should have A LOT more sex scenes. My next advice would be work next on the mom character, there is a bunch a people here that has a milf fetish, and the younger girls were already worked on for the most part, so I think it would bring much more attention to the project. Unfortunely, I have some money problems right now, so I can't become a patron. But I think your game has a lot of potential and great characters. Cheers!
Thanks! I know about the sex scenes... like you said I'm trying to add them consistent with the story and characters. The sex will be escalating ( i think from day 4 forward to most girls) It's just taking me a lot of time to get there :p

Reactions: zaraisama

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It is a bit late to do so now, but what I would like to see with a game like this is something as follows:

Day 1 repeat, option 1: Talk to girl about hobbies (repeat), option 2: tell girl about shared hobbies (lie)

Day 1 repeat, option 1: Talk to girl about hobbies (repeat), option 2: tell girl about shared hobbies (lie)(repeat)

This is in the game somewhat. What I would like to to have seen was a different option each time rather than the same thing repeated with very small changes at the end. Or even entirely different options with the gained knowledge.

I am having a difficult time conveying my meaning. I love the day reset system, I just don't like how the options pretty much stay the same each time.
I have this idea too. I implemented it the first versions. Like the first dialog with Dana after you save her. Or with Janice at the rally point to help her with her speech. I called it "Dialog tree puzzle" when you will need 4 o 5 reset to get to the end of the tree.

Most of the players didn't like it. Maybe because I suck at writing dialog, but most of them just consider it grind.

I've change this in later versions, there is still some "Dialog tree puzzles" but you will only need 1 or 2 reset to get to the end.

I wanted to tell you about an old text based game for an example but I cant remember it or find it. A shame, i would have played it again now that Im thinking of it.
In case anyone knows: It's about a guy who is trying to become an official hero, but in a world where the only super powers are born to women so no one believes he has powers. The game centers around the day he dies from the city exploding, and he has to figure out why and fix it as time sends him back to the start of the day. (his power is that whenever he dies he comes back at the beginning of the day)
This sounds like the kind of game I would play!

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018

I don't know about this game but there is this new one called Echoes of Lust by Inceton that is also about repeat the same day all over again, I think he probably got inspired by Time Loop Hunter. I think is really weird how only Mr. HydraHenker used this concept so far. The idea of go back in time and try many ways to seduce a girl without she remembering it is perfect for adult games. I hope it becomes a genre in the future. Both are really cool games.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes