Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
hi everyone,
iam having trouble asking lisa to help me with claire.
iam trying to ask her on the first day in the evening in the suburbs but the option wont come up.

- i got the hj from mia and asked her to help me with claire but she wont
- i tried the mia/clair route several times
- when i ask CAS what to do about claire, he says i should ask lisa
- i can reach day 3 allready and convince clair to give me more time with mia (not sure whether thats because i edited my attributes)

i tried going through the wt but i dont think i missed anything
what am i missing?
bug?
i know how to use the console, but i dont know how to unlock specific memories.

any ideas?
thanks

edit:
iam playing with 0.16.10
Normally, once you asked Mia to have sex with Claire, you just need to go talk to Lisa on evening Day 1, in the suburbs. Maybe replay the Mia scene once to be sure.

If it doesn't work, i'm guessing a bug...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
updated Op with v0.16.10.
Thanks to @Kamelkido for the pdf Walkthrough.

Attached: latest Hinted Walkthtough v0.16 and the Walkthrough for v15.30
Just finished 15.3 using @Kamelkido WT (very nice) and completed all memories and events. Many thanks to @HydraHenker for this wonderful game and @Kamelkido for the great WT. Now on to 16.1 to see what's going on.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I finished Benson w/o help but my brain went dead on Ayumi so I used the updated WT. Now I have every memory and event thru 16.1.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
Normally, once you asked Mia to have sex with Claire, you just need to go talk to Lisa on evening Day 1, in the suburbs. Maybe replay the Mia scene once to be sure.

If it doesn't work, i'm guessing a bug...
i figured it out.
by editing my persuasion i got past claire without triggering the converstion with CAS who would then tell me to ask lisa.
thanks for responding

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hmm. I see a long term relationship working with Cooper and Benson. I think the relationship with Ayumi can be very rewarding in more ways than one. I think it's time to visit Mia and leverage my getting her released from jail. There are still some hotties at the hospital to explore but not Cynthia (no need for 2 freaks) except helping to control things in the hospital. Who knows what we will find at the lab. Oh yeah @HydraHenker does. ;)

Reactions: HydraHenker

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hi everyone,
iam having trouble asking lisa to help me with claire.
iam trying to ask her on the first day in the evening in the suburbs but the option wont come up.

- i got the hj from mia and asked her to help me with claire but she wont
- i tried the mia/clair route several times
- when i ask CAS what to do about claire, he says i should ask lisa
- i can reach day 3 allready and convince clair to give me more time with mia (not sure whether thats because i edited my attributes)

i tried going through the wt but i dont think i missed anything
what am i missing?
bug?
i know how to use the console, but i dont know how to unlock specific memories.

any ideas?
thanks

edit:
iam playing with 0.16.10
you can't get any of the girls to do anything with claire yet
but you can do other girl
look at COOPER path in the WT
and have you spied on lisa i don't think the question come up before you have done other things with lisa first

trix3

Jul 18, 2017
I'm beginning to wonder if my game is bugged, I follow the walkthrough, but I can still not get to day 3, I don't unlock police station when I say "327. Offer other girl." :(

EDIT: I have updated the game from 14.10 -> 14.40 -> 15.30 ->16.10

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Jesus fucking Christ.

This much work just to not have a forced reset on day 3?

Fuck you, dude. I can tolerate grinds, but this has transcended a grind and become a chore simulator. The way the game is structured means you lock yourself out of so much content just to get to play day 3. I think this game is DoA unless a serious rework happens.

Reactions: evil_lep

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
Jesus fucking Christ.

Fuck you, dude. I can tolerate grinds, but this has transcended a grind and become a chore simulator. The way the game is structured means you lock yourself out of so much content just to get to play day 3. I think this game is DoA unless a serious rework happens.
yup, after 24 resets on day 3 I uninstalled.

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
and in 2 or 3 months you come and beg after a savegame cos
you will try again
no i will REMEMBER THIS
I mean, unless he heavily reworks how to actually access day 3 without locking out a huge number of paths while making it less of a gigantic bitch to do so, I'm probably on the "I'm never touching this game again" train.

Reactions: evil_lep

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
I mean, unless he heavily reworks how to actually access day 3 without locking out a huge number of paths while making it less of a gigantic bitch to do so, I'm probably on the "I'm never touching this game again" train.
Exactly. There is nothing fun to me about going through a grind that doesn't go anywhere seemingly. It seems buggy. very buggy.

So you learn everything about everyone, big whoop, how time advances in the game doesn't allow for you to do everything needed to avoid reset on day 3. or accumulate money to buy a sleeping pill. So you're trapped in a two day loop that never ends. Since I don't have a masochistic fetish of having my balls crushed by a lesbian every two days, this seems pointless after 24 resets and four hours of not getting past the same day. I don't ask for saves, that defeats the point of playing them on my own.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ.

No need for insults man, it's just a game.

That day 3 wall (as I call it) It serves as a checkpoint to get things done before moving on. There are a lot of paths with variations so I need to contain the ripple effect somehow.

TL;DR: A lot of shit happens on day 1 and 2 and a lot of people is presented. And you need to do taht to get to day 3.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Exactly. There is nothing fun to me about going through a grind that doesn't go anywhere seemingly. It seems buggy. very buggy.

So you learn everything about everyone, big whoop, how time advances in the game doesn't allow for you to do everything needed to avoid reset on day 3. or accumulate money to buy a sleeping pill. So you're trapped in a two day loop that never ends. Since I don't have a masochistic fetish of having my balls crushed by a lesbian every two days, this seems pointless after 24 resets and four hours of not getting past the same day. I don't ask for saves, that defeats the point of playing them on my own.
The game is NOT buggy. You actually can get pass day 3 but you will need more than 24 resets.
I think this game is not a game for you, that's all. Time to move on.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm beginning to wonder if my game is bugged, I follow the walkthrough, but I can still not get to day 3, I don't unlock police station when I say "327. Offer other girl." :(

EDIT: I have updated the game from 14.10 -> 14.40 -> 15.30 ->16.10
What memories are you missing of "Claire, my parole officer, comes to collect on a promise."? (Day 3 memory)

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
The game is NOT buggy. You actually can get pass day 3 but you will need more than 24 resets.
I think this game is not a game for you, that's all. Time to move on.

Cheers!
...Dude...

I understand your attempt at damage control, and I appreciate you actually showing up to respond, but that's not really helping your case here... You also aren't really addressing the fact that in order to get to day 3 without Claire forcing a reset, you lock yourself out of any route involving the demonstration or Hannah. There should definitely be a hard rework in convincing another girl to sleep with Claire, getting Claire sidetracked somewhere else, or sidetracking Matt so that Alice can be used by Claire regardless of Cooper's involvement. (And since Cooper is literally there to get you past Claire, you probably need to rework her too) And if I seemed pissed, it's because this game is the same kind of trap Destiny 1 was too for me.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
...Dude...

I understand your attempt at damage control, and I appreciate you actually showing up to respond, but that's not really helping your case here... You also aren't really addressing the fact that in order to get to day 3 without Claire forcing a reset, you lock yourself out of any route involving the demonstration or Hannah. There should definitely be a hard rework in convincing another girl to sleep with Claire, getting Claire sidetracked somewhere else, or sidetracking Matt so that Alice can be used by Claire regardless of Cooper's involvement. (And since Cooper is literally there to get you past Claire, you probably need to rework her too) And if I seemed pissed, it's because this game is the same kind of trap Destiny 1 was too for me.
Just to make things clear, Its not that i show up. I'm pretty active in this thread and i try to answer questions or help wherever I can.
Also I'm not on trial here, I'm making a game, the game is free and some people like it and some people don't.

Now answering your concerns:
You can get to day 3 and some paths will be blocked, but others paths will not be blocked and you can continue. Those paths will give you new ways to get past Claire, and then you will continue the previous paths.

Several stories continue already on day 3 (Hannah, Dana,Cynthia, Cooper, Janice, Georgia, Mia) And there are new girls too.

Next version is going to day 4. And the next one (I think) will open a way with Claire.

Cheers!

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Also I'm not on trial here, I'm making a game, the game is free and some people like it and some people don't.
...Did I put you on trial somewhere?
You can get to day 3 and some paths will be blocked, but others paths will not be blocked and you can continue. Those paths will give you new ways to get past Claire, and then you will continue the previous paths.
...I feel like you were trying to be encouraging, but for me it had the exact opposite effect. Coupled with your admission it requires no less than 24 resets to get past Claire the first time assuming you play perfectly, I'm not exactly psyched. Considering how much sandbox games like this encourage exploration, it feels like unless someone is directly gunning to get past Claire ASAP (Which would be pretty much nobody playing your game for the first time) 24 resets- which is already a decently ludicrous number even for someone who was looking to start the game running- usually balloons to... somewhere close to a hundred? I know for sure I was at 150 before I dropped this shit like a bad habit. Hell I couldn't even get past Claire because the game won't let me get a dress from the university even though I know where the theater is and I've set up the bomb in the demonstration.

Well, I guess that's what the walkthrough is for? (Never mind the hundreds of steps...)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finished all content, I quite enjoy the game's concept, and I think the dev executes it well

didn't have any bugs, but I started all over again, if anyone wants I have a 100% save

that walkthrough is a godsent, very well detailed, saves me from hitting my head in the wall too many times

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes